• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Xbox - I got a forced update while playing which took me out of the game and corrupted my world any help getting it back? When I try to edit the world or open it I get this popup. I regret ever joining the update preview. I spent months on this world :(

    Xbox - I got a forced update while playing which took me out of the game and corrupted my world any help getting it back? When I try to edit the world or open it I get this popup. I regret ever joining the update preview. I spent months on this world :(


    I got a forced update while playing which took me out of the game and corrupted my world any help getting it back? When I try to edit the world or open it I get this popup. I regret ever joining the update preview. I spent months on this world :(

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Y’all remember this one? I wish they made an HD remake or a part two!! Anybody know if the creator studio is still alive? There was a failed petition for a part two 2018... supposedly there was work done on a follow up but it was scrapped

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Have MS removed the ability to share gold?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I have an xbox and my son has an xbox, my account is the one with gold on. I added my account to my sons xbox and set it as home. But now coming back to my xbox it believes I dont have gold... whats the proper way of setting this up as I used YouTube instructions and cant see where Im going wrong.

    Wondering if its because my subscription is technically GP Ultimate?

    Thanks for any help you can give, not really dabbled in this for awhile.

    submitted by /u/StylezZzZzZz
    [link] [comments]

    (Wolfenstein youngblood) for anyone who's played this, do you know if I'm suppose to be able to pick these up? This is the 2nd one I've found in a crate but I can't pick it up....

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:09 AM PST

    I have an xbox original and wanted to play halo 2. It wouldn't read the disc so i tried all of my other games and they didn't work either (they weren't that scratched at all). I was wondering if it would be worth getting fixed or just buying a new one.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I'm pretty sure the problem is the disk reader, but i don't know.

    submitted by /u/PopeyezChicken
    [link] [comments]

    I decide to unknowingly destroy a shipment on gta and this guy gets on my ass and reports me and keeps arguing to me for no damn reason and now I’m reported. What do I do? I can’t send messages anymore

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    "installation stopped" on every game!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Have tried changing my dns, have done a power cycle.

    Trying to download any game from xbox store it starts installing for 2 seconds and then says "installation stopped" so frustrating.

    Anyone have any ideas how to solve?

    submitted by /u/whisky
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play with me?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I just got a 14 day free trial Xbox live so if you want to play Halo 4, GTA 4, Terraria or Forza 2 PM me

    Edit: on Xbox 360

    submitted by /u/Oliupo_123
    [link] [comments]

    Found 2 Xbox's in my house and I don't know what to do with them.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I'm not sure if they work, they're dusty but look in decent shape. I was going to donate them to a nearby thrift store but I'm worried it might be a waste of they're potential but I don't know

    submitted by /u/Cyclops_Boss
    [link] [comments]

    Help with setting up multiple accounts on 2 XBOX Ones

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    We have five accounts on our XBOX and one of them has XBOX Gold and Gamepass. We recently bought a second XBOX. Is it possible to setup the second one so all 5 accounts have access to XBOX Gold and Gamepass or will we need to purchase those services for the second XBOX?

    submitted by /u/puzzlingpiece
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox stream unavailable due to high ping, which cannot be true

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Hello,

    I want to activate streaming on my console, however whenever I try it tells me the ping is too high.

    When testing the network stats, it shows 450 down 50 up but 239 ms latency.

    Which is totally impossible, the xbox is wired, I never have lags and even when I try testing the ping in the browser on the xbox I am getting values 7-10, 12 max for servers located in the US.

    Any solution to this? Any way to actually force xbox to show true ping?

    Also I noticed every one has xbox MTU set to 1480, mine is 1460 for some reason.

    Its an XBOX ONE S.

    Any ideas or solutions are greatly appreciated and welcome.

    submitted by /u/Opichavac
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing DMC5 and I found this achievement and who the hell managed to do this

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Next gen console

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    I want to jump into the next generation of Xbox. I currently play on switch but also want a more powerful console.

    My question is should I buy the Xbox one x now or should I wait until the new x series comes out? I want to be able to play the big aaa titles but also enjoy a lot of the backwards compatible content as well. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/yyxxww
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else seeing this weird thing for a few days now? I can't access the leaderboards

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:48 AM PST

    can you use debit card to buy backwards compatible games now?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:49 AM PST

    title says it all

    submitted by /u/iwatchhull
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if i buy Gold while i have Game Pass Ultimate?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Is there a way to request certain games to become backwards compatible?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:06 AM PST

    I'd love it if they made Turok evolution and the conflict desert storm games from the OG Xbox to be compatible on the Xbox one. Obviously if I do request those games i don't expect them to follow through due to weird rights issues but it'd be great if there was like a request submission box somewhere.

    submitted by /u/Salty_Savages
    [link] [comments]

    Any Canadians remember a webcomic that was featured on the 360 dashboard from around 08-11?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    There was a webcomic that was periodically updated with gags relating to the newest games and features of Xbox. I remember there was one for Street Fighter 4, Mass Effect 2, and the "Next Xbox Experience" dashboard update. I've been looking for it for a while. Even a name might help.

    I have tried r/tipofmytongue but didn't get any answers.

    submitted by /u/thatswhyIleft
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360e red dot

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:49 AM PST

    My xbox 360 started showing me the red dot.

    It boots up into the home screen then switches off with the red dot in the middle.

    I then tried the sync and eject button config and i get 4433 flashes for the 4 times i click them.

    It then goes to plain red dot.

    What could be the problem?

    submitted by /u/MouseSA
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:12 PM PST

    My Xbox turns off when I play games.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:01 AM PST

    I have and older Xbox one from before the s came out. It's been working perfectly fine but all of a sudden it just turns off when I play games. It's completely unpredictable when it does it. Sometimes I can play a game for 3 hours and sometimes I can play for 5 minutes. If I don't play a game it'll stay on forever. It's not overheating, it's actually staying pretty cool. I have no idea what's going on. Please help.

    submitted by /u/IKaffeI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment