• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My first step to the ultimate 360

    Xbox 360 - My first step to the ultimate 360


    My first step to the ultimate 360

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:11 AM PST

    So, turns out I apparently had a preorder version of Halo, anniversary and never knew after owning it since it came out. Opened it up as normal and decided to have a look and found this code, got a nice new avatar item.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Best licensed (movie/TV tie-ins) games?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    It seems like the 360 generation was the last to have a ton of licensed games, either to coincide with movie release or just to cash-in on something popular at the time. I see them in stores from time to time, but have never really played any of them. What licensed games are good? What should I pick up?

    submitted by /u/billcom6
    [link] [comments]

    Modded Xbox 360 (JTAG Corona 500gb RGH) What does it do?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Found a modded xbox 360 on ebay and there aren't too many details on it and my google searches are proving fruitless. Does anyone know exactly what it does? and how it's an improvement over an OG 360?

    submitted by /u/DarkSideOfTheBeug
    [link] [comments]

    These games were on the hard drive of a used 360 I bought for $15, are they any good?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Could there be a demand on ebay for classic fat 360’s parts ?—> early trim (the metalized gray one), xenon shell, gray trim, rf board for modder, dvd drive ( benq, lite on), xenon delta fan, Heatsink, early hdd shell (metalized gray), regular gray hdd shell without chrome trim.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Ohh just found a 4pin nidec fan

    submitted by /u/Spartan869
    [link] [comments]

    Selling my Xbox 360, is there anything I need to do besides formatting my storage

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Just got smartglass. I done everything it said when it failed. It doesn't work. Why? I linked my Xbox Live account with Smartglass.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Is there anything I shouöd be aware of when buying a 360?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Hello there! Recently I started thinking about buying a Xbox 360. Before I buy one is there anything I should know (region locks etc.) before buying one?

    submitted by /u/nochianand
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to expand friends list

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Drop your names down below and I'll add you

    I don't have money for gold so we won't be able to play very often, but it still gets lonely on my dashboard sometimes

    submitted by /u/Pasma_05
    [link] [comments]

    Been trying for 2 days , spoke to the xBoX gAmErS that Microsoft give but with no help , it still comes up and is stopping me from playing.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Problems

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:47 AM PST

    So today I found my old copy of Fallout 3 and it works! However the account on my Xbox 360 is old and I don't have the password and stuff for it or it's email. I tried adding a payment option through the console but it kept saying that it couldn't connect, all I could do was put in the cardholder name. So I made a new Microsoft account instead so I could do it all online but when I go to download a profile it keeps telling me my password is wrong when it definitely isn't! I'm at my wits end, any solutions??

    Oh P.S. the reason I need paying and stuff is so I can buy the DLC's off the store. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ArkofRathalos969
    [link] [comments]

    BF1943 - Finally got Tour of Duty II achievement.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:38 AM PST

    It took me 8 years to play 70 matches XD. I got Tour of Duty I (Play 30 matches) in 2012 & today finally got the other achievement. Anybody else have to grind for this achievement on this game?

    submitted by /u/PatGamesTooMuch
    [link] [comments]

    Has the Xbox 360 interface always been this ugly?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    It's like in really low quality like 240p, but games run ok, but not the UI. Unlike the PS3, its XMB and UI is looking good.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_GALLOWB00BS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment