• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Xbox - Pro tip: if your controllers joystick magically falls out and you wanna know how to take out those security screws tweezers do the trick

    Xbox - Pro tip: if your controllers joystick magically falls out and you wanna know how to take out those security screws tweezers do the trick


    Pro tip: if your controllers joystick magically falls out and you wanna know how to take out those security screws tweezers do the trick

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour now available on Game Pass

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Sea Salt available now on Xbox Game Pass

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Cant start parties on Xbox Game Bar

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:27 AM PST

    I just built a new PC and updated my drivers and all of that stuff. At the moment I'm reinstalling my games but I'm unable to start an Xbox live party. I can join them, but that's it.

    Just a few hours before starting the new build I used a laptop and I'm able to start parties on my laptop, but cant on my desktop. The Game Bar is fully updated according to Windows store. I'm on version 3.36.6003.0

    Is there a way to fix this or am I going to have to call Xbox support?

    submitted by /u/AJ170
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with the Xbox Accessories app!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I've just purchased myself an Xbox Elite Controller and after waiting a very long time for a Windows feature update to install I can finally configure my controller, except not all the options are reachable. The app doesn't appear to be scaling properly meaning I can't change some functions. Any idea how to fix this? I've tried adjusting Windows scaling settings but that doesn't help. I don't own an Xbox so this is my only choice for customising the controller. It'd be a shame if I had to return it just because of the app failing me.

    Any help greatly appreciated!

    https://i.imgur.com/45og4JX.jpg

    submitted by /u/IAPWD
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the username 'f1nniboy' not allowed?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I was trying to change my gamertag with the new gamertag system and wanted to change it to 'f1nniboy'. I clicked 'Check Availability' but it said my gamertag isn't allowed.

    Is there any way to fix this / get around this issue?

    submitted by /u/f1nniboy
    [link] [comments]

    Can you turn off or disable the optical out port through the Xbox One S settings to turn off the red laser in the port?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Can you turn off or disable the optical out port through the Xbox One S settings to turn off the red laser in the port?

    submitted by /u/qwfxbrdrsxcr
    [link] [comments]

    New Xbox One Features Rolling Out to Insiders Ahead of the February Update

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Yooka-Laylee And The Impossible Lair Demo is now available

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Please Help

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    So basically my Xbox has been really slow for like 2/3months now where when I turn it on not all the apps load and I can't even see my friends list or anything. I have had my Xbox for 5/6 years is it time to get a new one or is there a way around this, Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/EliteArex
    [link] [comments]

    New to xbox gaming and needs some advice

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Hi i am new to the community but hope that someone will help me into it.

    I bought a new xbox one x console and used a gamepass ultimate for $1 for 1month. I have downloaded 20 games and now my game pass is expiring next month on 28 feb. I want to know that i have seen a lot of articles on youtube and google that if someone has a xbox live gold subscription for 6 months than they can add the $1 to it and can play all the download games for 6 months.

    I didnt had any live gold subscription but i only have game pass ultimate and that also is expiring on 28feb. If before expiring the game pass i buy any live gold membership than can i still play all my downloaded games till my live gold subscription expires.

    Please help me into this.

    submitted by /u/param2020
    [link] [comments]

    What are my options when the headphone jack goes bad?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I just bought a controller two months ago and the headphone jack is already making crackling noises and I have to unplug and plug in the headphones multiple times to get the sound and voice chat working. Are there any easy fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/TexasBear16
    [link] [comments]

    360 Elite vs Xbox One

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    I want to play some old 360 games, I don't care about any of the xbox one games.

    Should I get a 360 Elite or Xbox One - other than load times how would those two compare for 360 games?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/casualstr8guy
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the series 2 elite controller??

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I dont play games competitively but I definitely dont play them casually... and I have the cash, like it wont be a massive chunk out of my wallet, I'm just wondering if it's worth it.

    submitted by /u/mr__big__boy__pants
    [link] [comments]

    What is your opinion on "right to repair legislation" and how does it affect console owners?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Xbox and Bad Internet

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:14 AM PST

    I live in a rural area with crap internet and got an a Xbox and a dozen games for Christmas. It took a whole week just to get started playing. So frustrating.

    Now, even though the Xbox has this amazing processor, some of the games play very poorly with a bad connection.

    Folks without great internet should really be considered. You could make the best console in the world and it won't matter if you can't play the games without high speed broadband.

    submitted by /u/SinisterBoss99
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 controller won't sync with receiver even after installing drivers

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Should I get the Xbox x?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:00 AM PST

    I was wondering what console to get and I heard the X overheats is this true?

    submitted by /u/Avenixor420
    [link] [comments]

    First time controller user here. Are controllers supposed to have huge deadzones?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox 360 controller to use on my PC. This is my first time owning a controller, and I'm pretty much a noob at it, but I want to get into it. Here's my question:

    The thumbsticks have unreasonably large deadzones, I can move them a cm or so before I start getting any input. On top of that, the sticks reach maximum input value much before I've actually moved them all the way to whichever side I'm moving them. This gives me a small range of actual movement, and inevitably causes sensitivity to be high, and fine movements almost impossible. If I don't want to reach maximum input value, I really have to concentrate on not moving the stick too much off to one side, and at this point it really just feels like m/kb where you just have two input values, 0 and 1.

    Is this normal? Or is my controller faulty?

    submitted by /u/AcedPI17
    [link] [comments]

    Will my Xbox one turn off after finishing download.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:09 AM PST

    I'm downloading red dead redemption 2 but I'm going to work in 30 mins and I'm just wondering will the Xbox switch itself off when it's done ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Woddie_321
    [link] [comments]

    CatamyKX just released a picture of the new dashboard , and here is my opinion to improve it

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:27 AM PST

    CatamyKX just released a picture of the new dashboard , and here is my opinion to improve it

    This is the original picture , which it will go live this month to Insiders

    https://preview.redd.it/a0lrdpjruyd41.png?width=975&format=png&auto=webp&s=945c5bbe32e493e93d2bd01f993b97f49048f30a

    Now , this is my improvement and im gonna try to explain it since i did it with Paint and its kinda quick edited lol

    https://preview.redd.it/kih0pnoyuyd41.jpg?width=1011&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0e400d21e7a3babdef3fc28518f2debec28124d9

    So , let's see:

    - Remove the whole red section

    - Remove the big last game/app played button , yellow section

    - Take the "My games & Apps" button and double its size vertically , then make it a 4 button showing

    "My games & Apps" at the top left place , then use the 3 rest places to show the last 3 games/apps played , blue section

    - After the 3rd step , take the whole UI including the 4 buttons , and all the above tabs and move everything up so it fits consistently to the Dashboard size.

    That way , we could get a CLEANER Dashboard , where we could see 90% of our wallpaper (Currently the red section covers the whole wallpaper background and looks pretty ugly) , we get rid of the ads , get rid of 50 last played games/apps (I find that exagerated tbh , i think with 3 we are good) , and the Xbox has less to load so it would be faster.

    What you all think?

    submitted by /u/XtremeK1ll3r
    [link] [comments]

    Slow Xbox?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Hi since a couple of months I've been having trouble playing certain (almost all games) because of stutter in audio and video. I tried installing games on internal hard drive or external no difference. Tried some audio and video settings. No difference. Has anyone had this before? Small arcade games seem to be working okay. But when I go to a demanding game it acts up. Can be fifa 20, Batman, witcher 3,...

    example

    submitted by /u/IntiiD
    [link] [comments]

    Can Xbox companion app stream PC to PC?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Wondering if I can stream from my PC to laptop with Xbox app. I also have steam and steam link if that helps.

    submitted by /u/RumToWhiskey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment