• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Xbox - Trying out some new soap with an old machine

    Xbox - Trying out some new soap with an old machine


    Trying out some new soap with an old machine

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    The year is 2009, you're playing Halo 3 and you get a xbox 360 dm from someone with this gamerpic, what does the message say?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Bought the all Digital Xbox one s yesterday as my late birthday present.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    I feel like going back 20 years in my childhood :')

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:29 PM PST

    First come first serve

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Free 3 months of Game Pass for whoever redeems first.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    ENJOY!

    F79DD-V6HQQ-XG3RM-PJVW9-TF4GZ

    submitted by /u/LongDropToilet
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Interested ����

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    What to do with digital game code?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    I bought an Xbox One S on Black Friday. It came with Jedi Fallen Order, which I'm not too excited about. My understanding is that if I use the code it's permanently tied to my account.

    1. Are there marketplaces where I can sell or trade this game for something else?
    2. Could I create a new gamertag and install this game to that tag, then trade the account? Is there a way to do this (or is it somehow stifled by MS)?

    EDIT: The more I think about this, why don't people just create a new account for each game? Wouldn't this keep the games very trade-able once you were done with them. The only disadvantage is that you'd have to change accounts to change games. I'm very new to XBox, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/DukshroomTIP
    [link] [comments]

    Free 14day xbox live code and free month of Xbox game pass for new subscribers

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Giving away Xbox game pass

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Got new Xbox and can't use the code because I was a previous member so if anyone wants it just let me know. It has been taken. Sorry y'all!

    submitted by /u/fruitymonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Free codes : )

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Would my Xbox controller stay on when plugged into the console?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Basically the question being asked. I'm trying to do a lifehack where I hold both thumbsticks together with a rubber band so I'm not kicked from a session for inactivity. The controller is a standard Xbox One S controller connected to an original Xbox One via micro-USB cable. I must add that there is no battery inside the controller and the only source of power is the USB. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CovellLevingston
    [link] [comments]

    Help pls

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    I am trying to stream games from my console to my phone when it says I need to be an insider so I signed up for it but it still says I need to be an insider I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but still the same thing any suggestions

    submitted by /u/myles8910
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get your gt like this? How does it not have # numbers next to it? Does it show up correctly in game?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Running a file on an external hdd upon mounting.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Is it possible to run a file upon mounting of the hdd to my xbox? I use a large hdd for all things travel and want to use a specific partition for xbox, would this be possible via an autoran file that uses python or some similar language to mount a partition?

    submitted by /u/TheManlyChicken
    [link] [comments]

    Total Noob question

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    Greetings, I am about to purchase my first ever gaming console, it being the Xbox One S. The thing that I have no clue about is how the game discs work, does the disc contain the whole game, or do you now have to download the game from the internet and then have the disc in the tray to play it?

    submitted by /u/HawkOG
    [link] [comments]

    Please help mic problems

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:01 AM PST

    So i have a pc and xbox console companion. Im in a party chat with 2 friends who both play on xbox consoles. They can hear each other but not me and i cant hear them. My mic is moving in party chat as if it was working. My nat type is open. Idk what else to do help please.

    submitted by /u/Thatboisu
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experience bounce back issues on Xbox one elite v2 controller?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    Seagate hard drive crash

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    I bought a seagate hard drive (one made for Xbox) to use on my Xbox One, since then I upgraded to an Xbox One X and whenever the hard drive is plugged in my Xbox completely freezes and crashes, I've tried almost everything. Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/beanjablast
    [link] [comments]

    Will Xbox Project Scarlet have HDR 10+ ?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Yesterday I bought a Samsung UE43RU7100 thinking that the Xbox One X supported HDR 10+ I do know it supports HDR 10 And Dolby Vision but no 10+.

    So I was wondering if Microsoft is thinking or officially announced about implementing support for HDR 10+ on Xbox One X or the Project Scarlet.

    submitted by /u/Peacecraft117
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade my xbox?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    I have an xbox 1 at the moment and am considering upgrading to xbox 1S, is 4K worth losing my kinect?

    submitted by /u/Homebreqw
    [link] [comments]

    Message Notification Issue

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    I have not been receiving my pop up notifications for my messages for nearly 4 days now. I've looked up on YouTube and tried multiple methods that just aren't working. I've even tried beating my head against the wall, and still got nothing. Xbox support hasn't been any help me considering I get out on hold for nearly an hour and a half. Anyone here able to help me out? I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/OgBagsFromGali
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite online multiplayer Game Passs game at this time and why?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Dumb Question, do Gamepass games work on 360?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Gamepass has a variety of 360 titles available on it so I was wondering if I subscribe to the service, can I access them on my 360?

    submitted by /u/ferzetto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment