• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Xbox One - Tom Warren: "hardly anyone has [Scarlett dev kits], and they’re nowhere near final. That’s why you’re hearing a lot of nonsense about them not being powerful etc. Microsoft wants to surprise Sony this time"

    Xbox One - Tom Warren: "hardly anyone has [Scarlett dev kits], and they’re nowhere near final. That’s why you’re hearing a lot of nonsense about them not being powerful etc. Microsoft wants to surprise Sony this time"


    Tom Warren: "hardly anyone has [Scarlett dev kits], and they’re nowhere near final. That’s why you’re hearing a lot of nonsense about them not being powerful etc. Microsoft wants to surprise Sony this time"

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Xbox should release a Flux-like night shift option which is easier on the eyes for late night gaming

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:49 AM PST

    I consider Flux/Night Shift part of my utmost essentials for any screen I use (I don't do colour-sensitive work either so I don't need to worry about that), and I realised it would be really nice to have that option for the Xbox when you're gaming late at night. Would be much easier on the eyes and just be more pleasant prior to going to bed.

    I feel like it would be a cool option that you easily enable/disable (or set a gradual shift over x amount of time). You could then also adjust it based on the games you play to ensure that any colour-sensitive elements are still visible. Edit with a further idea: You could have game profiles for it.

    Edit: words

    submitted by /u/KikkoAndMoonman
    [link] [comments]

    I almost feel like I should thank Phil Spencer every time I see a Japanese game on Xbox One

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:51 AM PST

    Seriously, the guy has even said in recent interviews that he flies to Japan multiple times a year to ensure there is some Japanese games strength to bring forth to Xbox One.

    Think about it - does Japan really care all that much? I'd think not- which is what makes what Phil Spencer does even more amazing in my eyes. And now we are getting classic Kingdom Hearts and Yakuza games. Who would have thought we'd see the day?

    So yeah, every time I see an Xbox One game on a Gamestop shelf that has cute anime girls on it, I almost feel the need to say "Thanks Phil"

    submitted by /u/Cinny64
    [link] [comments]

    Could we please get options in design lab to have the ABXY buttons and the start and select buttons to be customized like on this controller

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    (Sale) Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition *Disk* $49.99 Via Amazon.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    I wish every game had this detailed of a set up - a pleasant surprise

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:44 PM PST

    You know what'd be nice? If the standard Scarlett controllers had paddles on the back

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:34 PM PST

    If you played any controller with paddles you know how useful they are and how difficult it is to go back to regular controllers. But of course, it takes some time to get used to them.

    I think that having paddles in the standard controllers of the next Xbox would be a way of giving the players more options to play the games and would also be an advantage when compared to other platforms.

    This addition would be a differentiation between the generations and could be marketed as a new step in Xbox controllers.

    Maybe it's just me, but when a new generation is announced, I get excited to see how the controllers evolved. Apart from a few nice things like the haptic feedback, I got a little disappointed with the ps5 controller leaks, for example...

    In my opinion, 2 paddles would be enough. This would not scare the most casual players and would keep the price tag near its current state. And since Microsoft has its "premium" line of controllers, they could keep selling them with 4 paddles and advanced features.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/AleehCosta
    [link] [comments]

    Latest update, turning Xbox on offline has caused my games not to appear until I go online again. Keeps repeating. Anybody else having this issue?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:11 PM PST

    Will xCloud be available on Xbox One Consoles?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:36 AM PST

    This might sound like a completely stupid question, but after spending hours waiting for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare to download (over 100GB), I was thinking that it would be an great feature if you could instantly access the game via xCloud (on your Xbox One Console) while it downloaded in the background. Even if it limited the resolution to 720p it would be a small sacrifice untill the full game installed. Meaning you would have instant access. Same goes for people who buy disc based games, you could play via xCloud (on your Xbox On) while the disc installs.

    This would ease the pain of having to wait ages for games to install/download.

    TLDR; Have instant access to games via xCloud on your Xbox One while you download/install said game on your Xbox One instead of waiting for the small slice of the game with ready to play. Meaning you can play the full game straight away.

    submitted by /u/FaroutdudeXbox
    [link] [comments]

    XBox $1 Ultimate Game Pass Question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    I recently bought an XBox and it included the one month free trial of Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass.

    I see online that you can buy the Ultimate Game Pass for $1 for 3 months. I am just wondering how it works? It says online it extends your current prepaid membership. So does that mean if I get it, I will have the 3 months added on to the 1 month free trial that came with buying the Xbox? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/HopefulOG
    [link] [comments]

    Moving from PS4 to XB1 - Question about Live/Ultimate

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Hi - got my kids an XB1X for Christmas. We've been on PS4 for a few years and always had PS Plus for online multiplayer and the free monthly games. I keep seeing $1 upgrades up to 36 months for Game Pass Ultimate. Should I be signing up for a year of Xbox Live Gold first and then doing this upgrade? (I do have an old Xbox account from years ago when I borrowed a friends 360) How does this compare to PS Plus? Better deal? Just trying to understand my best move here. Thanks for any info!

    submitted by /u/AHIII3
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX GAME PASS 14 days Trial

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:23 PM PST

    Tried to load up Titanfall 2 and got this error, what does it mean?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:04 AM PST

    Any suggestions to fix? Not even touching it. Already tried rubbing alcohol.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    Population of Horror Games

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Probably ask before but let's find out? How many play Horror games? Nothing else except that Video game genre. Trying to figure out why it's a small percentage who plays them compared to other genres.

    submitted by /u/GameOfBears
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been trying to buy LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga and LEGO Star Wars III for a few days now and only this prompt is showing. Am I being obliviously stupid or is something wrong?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:05 PM PST

    Can't resume paused downloads in the PC Xbox app

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    I paused two downloads on games from the Game Pass today and one of them said "Pausing" nothing else, the other actually paused and a button "Resume" appeared. However, clicking that button didn't do anything and now both of my downloads aren't resuming even after restarting the app and my pc, I also can't click anything on the downloads beside the cancel option

    submitted by /u/IgotJinxed
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass has really made me want an auto-group for Recently Installed games

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Basically just the title. I would love to have a group I can put on the dashboard that just shows my most recently Installed games. While we're at it, an auto-group of your most frequently played games would be nice as well, though less useful since that's the group you're all most likely to create.

    What other auto-group ideas would be great?

    submitted by /u/hybridhavoc
    [link] [comments]

    Coil Whine issue on a One X

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:22 AM PST

    Okay so I am dealing with a coil whine issue. I got the system 6 months ago and also got the geek squad protection. Now since it's under one year would I be better off calling Microsoft? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/BengalFan85
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox refuses to turn off?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Hey guys, I have an Xbox one x and for the past ~3 months it has consistently turned on by itself after I turned it off. The time between turning it off and it resurrecting itself has varied. This morning I kept turning it off like 8 times, each time it turned on literally 2 minutes after until I just unplugged it. Even the "hard" power off (holding the power button) doesn't work. This part will sound very whiny but I really don't want to turn off Instant On and deal with the relatively long start up times (first world problem, I know). I tried searching Google and this sub already but found no working answers. Let me know if this isn't the place for this question and thanks for your time and help!

    submitted by /u/Keenbean248
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Game Pass Ultimate and "must play games"

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:44 PM PST

    I just purchased the Xbox One S digital only. If I'm using my PC and console with Ultimate, am I missing out on any must play games that aren't on Game Pass?

    I'm not sure if I'm going to miss the disc drive (only for games, I haven't watched a blu-ray movie in years).

    submitted by /u/Trumpet_Dude1
    [link] [comments]

    Question on what I should do next with console

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:09 PM PST

    So, my xbox ones optical drive went out.

    I am considering getting the system repaired.

    I am also considering turning it in for store credit and getting a used xbox one s.

    I am more towards repairing the system since I don't really trust used consols. That being said with scarlett so close, what is you guys opinion

    There is also teh third option, but I am not certain how many of my games will be backwards compatable with scarlett.

    submitted by /u/neonthefox12
    [link] [comments]

    [TECH] Can anyone help me here, The power brick would turn off as soon as plugged into xbox. It was randomly turning off for a few days . Any fix, or do i need to take it to repair?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment