• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Xbox 360 - Not sure if this is a big deal or not, but found a SEALED Xbox 360 essentials pack for $40 on FB Marketplace. Fresh new controller, a remote, HDMI cable, and 3 months of Xbox Live Gold!

    Xbox 360 - Not sure if this is a big deal or not, but found a SEALED Xbox 360 essentials pack for $40 on FB Marketplace. Fresh new controller, a remote, HDMI cable, and 3 months of Xbox Live Gold!


    Not sure if this is a big deal or not, but found a SEALED Xbox 360 essentials pack for $40 on FB Marketplace. Fresh new controller, a remote, HDMI cable, and 3 months of Xbox Live Gold!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Picked up this game for 70p // good addition to my collection :)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Did my Xbox just red-ring?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:17 PM PST

    [Deals] Xbox Live Gold - 1 month for $1/£1/€1 via the Microsoft Store

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Custom Xbox Repair?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PST

    New to this subreddit...I keep downloading this game over and over and everytime I try to play it says "the game couldn't start, try downloading the game again"...really bothers me because im quite new to the Xbox 360 scene and a friend naught me a few games and I can't play them

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PST

    Have anyone seen these games?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:01 AM PST

    First one i saw someone playing for a little bit, so i dont know the name, i want to know it, its apparently about some womam in red that in the beginning of the game she goes down the streets while some people or monsters (idk) shoot her and apparently she have some weapons to shoot back, it semmed a lot like devil may cry.
    the second one, i never saw, someone told me, that is about some dude that when he levels up aparently he can choose to upgrade his "human" parts or "robot" parts and that transforms him according to what you choose throught the game, becoming full human or full robot i guess, or a cyborg...
    do anyone knows those games?

    submitted by /u/tyYdraniu
    [link] [comments]

    Every single time I download it gives me the same message when I open it...HELP PLEASE��

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PST

    360 Slim is able to find local Wi-Fi networks but can't actually connect to them.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    This issue cropped up on my previously fine 360 last week. It's perfectly able to search and find my home network, my mobile hotspot and every other network in my apartment building but it refuses to connect to any of them. To be clear this isn't an issue of being unable to connect to XBL or the internet. The console won't progress pass the intial step of just connecting to my router. I've tried two different home networks and my phone's mobile hotspot and it just stalls out after failing to connect for 15 seconds.

    So far I've:

    Triple checked that I'm using the correct WEP/WPA keys

    Reset all network settings to factory default

    Cleared the cache

    Tried using a different profile

    Left the console unplugged for several hours before retrying

    I haven't yet seen what happens if I connect directly with a LAN cable but I'll give it a shot this evening. This wouldn't exactly be an ideal long-term solution for my set up though. I'd appreciate any other advice you all have to troubleshoot this.

    submitted by /u/GentlemanNazgul
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh. How to fix

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Silly question, may I view my cloud saves without the console?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:58 AM PST

    I remember having an old world in Minecraft on the 360 that my daughter and I made together.

    I'd a hankering to get it up and running again, but I'm not sure if I've it saved to the Cloud.

    Is there any way to find out before I go off buying a 360 and copy of the game?

    submitted by /u/TFFTN
    [link] [comments]

    Conflict - OG BC Best Squad Shooter?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:52 AM PST

    I've been playing the original Conflict over the past few weeks. It's a game I know a lot of you have great memories with. How does it hold up?

    https://queuetimes.com/conflict-desert-storm-xbox-review/

    submitted by /u/ZachMurph
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment