• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Xbox - So this happened today!

    Xbox - So this happened today!


    So this happened today!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:02 PM PST

    Do theese expire? It's from X019

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Wish List Notifications on Xbox

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Wish List Notifications on Xbox

    https://preview.redd.it/8k8worq13wz31.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=da57e19d42aa3082cc1e12a1136478376d83b533

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/11/20/wish-list-notifications/

    If you have your eye on a game and are hoping for a good deal during Black Friday make sure you add it to your wish list. You`ll get a notification if that game is on sale!

    A big thank you to all the community for the great feedback when we tested this out in April. Your feedback really helped us drive this forward.

    submitted by /u/danimartms
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 will be free to play from tomorrow until the 24th

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Console disconnecting from the internet

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:10 AM PST

    When playing games recently, the console disconnects from the internet. It could happen more than 3 times a day.

    I restart my console and then it reconnects to the internet.

    Internet connection to other devices in the household are connected.

    Not sure what solutions are there besides restarting the console everytime.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    I have 2 gamertags?!?!?! (please read full post)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Hey, so for awhile now ive been going off my usual gamertag wjrv but recently in party it is displays as v2side, in games it displays wjrv but in partys its vside. the wierdest thing is if you look up the gamertag tag v2side, you get my profile, but if you look up wjrv you get my profile also. idk whats going on, if you think im lying go on your xbox and look up my account. is it a glitch? how did this happen?

    (btw v2side is a old gamertag of mine)

    submitted by /u/2-Side
    [link] [comments]

    14 day Free XBox live gold

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    Does the PoweA Wired Xbox One Controller work on Windows 7?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Project X Cloud

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:14 AM PST

    I'm in the preview for project X cloud and gave it a shot. Originally I thought it used the xbox to run the game and the phone acted like a screen. I was wrong and realised it is full cloud streaming. When this becomes public, will there be any need go actually upgrade to the next xbox?

    submitted by /u/Gordon-III
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been having someone spamming me asking for someone in game. I’ve blocked him 5 times and he still is messaging me. He’s even (irl) threatened to ban my account and kill me. What do I do as I don’t want him to keep on spamming me as I can’t play anything now because all I hear is the message

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:44 AM PST

    Noises, and notifications

    What do I do

    submitted by /u/savetheworld786
    [link] [comments]

    I've lost my dlc

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    A few years back, I bought some dlc map packs for cod black ops 1 on the xbox 360, just now I've logged into that same account on the xbox one, and when I played cod, none of dlc showed up and I was prompted to re buy it, is there any way I can get the dlc back?

    submitted by /u/awesomedude32992
    [link] [comments]

    The Black Friday deals are starting to go live on Xbox Live and tons of stuff is heavily reduced in price - here's a link where you can check out the price changes so far

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:24 PM PST

    This is for US folks: -

    https://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/price-changes/

    If you're from the UK, Germany, Australia, or Canada, you can change the region at the upper right.

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie question: can I play a xbox one game on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:59 PM PST

    Niece picked up a xbox one game from the library but we have a xbox 360 console

    submitted by /u/carwindowshopper
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One startup error code is blank

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    My OG Xbox One got the green screen of death where it hangs on the Xbox loading screen until Half Life 3 comes out.

    I got to the safe boot menu and tried an update via usb and it gave me a blank startup error code. Like literally it says Startup Error:

    How effed am I? Are there any parts I can try replacing or am I SOL?

    submitted by /u/InvalidZod
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something or is amazon not selling digital codes for Xbox one games either?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Lego diskgames

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    I have 6 or 7 lego xbox 360 disk games but cant play them in xbox 1 but they are in the Xbox store. So, i will either have to rebuy them or not play them. I would rather play them.

    submitted by /u/noat-at
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox store sales not showing

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:48 PM PST

    So I saw an advertisement for red dead redemtion 2 on my Xbox dashboard and clicked it. turns out it's on sale for "Gold" members but I didnt see it anywhere in the deals with Gold or in the deals page at all. So I went to Browse Top Paid Games in the store and there are TONS of games on sale that don't show up anywhere in the deals tab. Anyone else having this issue? Also it says there's 2 days left on the ones that I checked out.

    My region is U.S.

    submitted by /u/graefoks
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Memory Failure

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I wasn't sure where to post this so here goes...

    Over the past few weeks I've noticed a decline in system boot times as well as app startups. Up until this point I've been able to factory reset to clear the cache (since normal power cycling didn't seem to do the job), but now I'm looking at a literal brick for a console. It still gets power but the only thing running inside is a small cooling fan.

    To my more hardware savvy redditors: is there any way to salvage the system or will I need to replace it?

    submitted by /u/jesplin
    [link] [comments]

    Fm7 download problem

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Fm7 downloads till 25% then stops for a while then says installation stopped then tries to download again but is still stuck at 25%. Anyone else had this problem or knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ItsWillGT40
    [link] [comments]

    All FPS Halos at 100% - The Great Journey is complete!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:42 PM PST

    Cant download /install new update help

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:20 AM PST

    Need help with my Xbox Elite Controller V1!! Movement is broken in Fortnite?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Graphics loading slow and/or freezing games on the Xbox One X

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    Just started in the last 2 days. On both Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and Apex Legends. Playing battle royale attachments or guns wont render in my hands when picked up or the game randomly freezes. I thought it was just a call of duty issue until I realized it was just as bad on Apex. Not sure if my xbox is going out or what. I tried to clear the cache and left it unplugged for a while but nothing seems to fix it. I factory reset it this morning and currently reinstalling both games to see if that fixes it. Just curious if anyone else has had any issues like this. (Xbox One X)

    submitted by /u/torments6
    [link] [comments]

    Help please. Every time I open the app it either says this it just shows the spinning buffer circle and freezes

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment