• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 6, 2022

    Xbox - Xbox app on Windows suddenly says I'm underaged

    Xbox - Xbox app on Windows suddenly says I'm underaged


    Xbox app on Windows suddenly says I'm underaged

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 02:34 AM PST

    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, and Ive had no problems downloading games so far. Today I tried installing wasteland 3 and it says I'm underage and need to ask someone adult to log in. I'm 28 What's possible solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/AdHocDoc
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on what to do about this controller?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 05:52 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix this? It won't let me play multiplayer even with all the correct permissions. Please help...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 11:44 PM PST

    Series X headphones not working properly on windows 11

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 04:55 AM PST

    The series x wireless headphones are not working fine right off the go when i connect them. In order to join a meets call i need to change the settings to input and output from the series x headphones, however while being on the same call i cannot watch any media on my laptop unless i change the settings on that app to use the headphones. The same goes with you tube where it doesn't use the headphones for the audio plus i dont even know how to change those settings. Games are worse. Valorant for example, if I tell the game to use the headset it will only make me hear the VC whereas the game volume disappears. When its on normal i can hear the game but not the VC. My friend suggested to use sound settings on windows 10 to change the input and output to the series x headsets but that doesn't work. This doesn't happen on any other headsets and the moment i connect other headsets they are listed as "default device" whereas i need to change individual settings for the series x headphones. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/PlentyPause8
    [link] [comments]

    If i want to make a new account do I have to pay again for the game

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 04:34 AM PST

    I want to make an alt account for fifa. I have it digitally. Can I use the game on the alt without paying?

    submitted by /u/Dangercat59
    [link] [comments]

    Series s odd smell?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 10:10 PM PST

    just got my series s today and i know it's common for new electronics to smell and since the series s is so small i was just wondering if it's normal. Rest of the console is almost cold to the touch no noise at all only warm around the fan no noise when the console is off. Smells like something is heating up just wanted to see if i had to worry about something lol

    submitted by /u/PinnkBoiMemes
    [link] [comments]

    Partially downloaded game on PC now not able to resume download but files are taking up space anyway, please help.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 03:34 AM PST

    Is My Play And Charge Kit Dead?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 03:12 AM PST

    It's been over a year since I bought my play and charge kit. Today I realized that my play and charge kit won't charge anymore. I tried to look for some solutions online. I tried things like pressing the power button of the console for 10 seconds then starting the console again, I updated my controller and I also checked again if the battery is sitting right. Tried the different USB ports, nothing worked. Is there anything I missed? Or is the charging kit simply RIP? I mean of course these kind of things are not meant to last forever especially nowadays but after just one year?

    I would appreciate your tips and help. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/The_Online_Persona
    [link] [comments]

    All Access Questions

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 03:07 AM PST

    Hey guys, so I want to get a series x and the only way I can at this moment would be through all access. I do have some questions about it. Would opening a new line of credit for the console affect my credit even if I don't have credit to begin with. Does paying it off help my credit? Am I able to pay it off early, or make higher payments than the normal 35 a month?

    submitted by /u/SpawnTrap71
    [link] [comments]

    So if I want to get Dying Light 2 on my PC, am I able to use the Microsoft Store or Xbox app so I can still unlock achievements?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 09:57 PM PST

    Why must using a custom image as a wallpaper be so hard?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 09:06 PM PST

    Back in the days of old Microsoft Edge you could just download the image you wanted. Now you have to get a PC and a USB flash drive, copy the image to it, put it in the Xbox, install Media Player, open the image, press the menu button (or whatever it's called), and press "set as background." Why can't we download files with Edge anymore? It was miles easier!

    submitted by /u/Terrascout1149
    [link] [comments]

    So i only need a micro usb cord to connect an Xbox one controller to windows?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 12:29 AM PST

    How to fix a controller that can't connect

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 11:06 PM PST

    I have a controller that I can't connect to my series X. The sync button is jammed and when I plug it in it won't connect to it.

    I can use the controller fine on another console and on my laptop using a cable, I just can't do it on my series X even though it worked perfectly fine before today.

    How do I fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/DonkeyPigGoa1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live keeps disconnecting when playing Xbox 360 games

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 09:26 PM PST

    Controller making noises, heat.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 09:03 PM PST

    I spilt a drink on my controller by accident… (oops) earlier tonight, wiped it off, best I could… anyways. around 1am as I'm going to bed I hear this almost sizzling noise… so it kinda wakes me up, and I notice it's coming from the controller laying on my desk which is hooked up to my PC.. almost burning hot to the touch.. so instantly unplug it obviously, but just wondering has this happened to anyone else? Seems very odd considering I barely spilt much on it yet seems to have most likely killed it, havent tried plugging it back in..

    submitted by /u/natecbll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment