• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 18, 2022

    Xbox One - Had the chance and figured I would post this to show you guys how the vibrations work on the Xbox controllers, in case you didn’t know.

    Xbox One - Had the chance and figured I would post this to show you guys how the vibrations work on the Xbox controllers, in case you didn’t know.


    Had the chance and figured I would post this to show you guys how the vibrations work on the Xbox controllers, in case you didn’t know.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 05:28 PM PST

    The creators of Wallace & Gromit are making a ‘mad, open world’ game

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 09:24 AM PST

    Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition now available ($15; Game Pass)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 04:35 PM PST

    Any OG’s remember this gem?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:39 AM PST

    Xbox Series S available on Xbox marketplace

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 08:54 PM PST

    This Weeks Spotlight Sales and Deals with Gold

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 04:03 PM PST

    It looks like Skate 2 has been relisted on the Xbox marketplace

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 10:38 PM PST

    Is there any way to fix this it is a power a xbox One enhanced wired controller by the way

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:08 PM PST

    Xbox sale round-up: January 18th, 2022

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 04:11 PM PST

    Phil Spencer Reacts To Rumors Of PlayStation Game Pass Competitor

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 07:28 AM PST

    What are some must play games on game pass?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 07:35 AM PST

    Me and my fianceé just got our first console together. (Series X). And we got kinda overwhelmed by the selection on game pass. What are some games we just HAVE to play? It can be single player or multiplayer, we just want to play some good games! :3

    submitted by /u/FelixSR
    [link] [comments]

    My experience with my first Xbox!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:45 PM PST

    Hi! I have a bit of a story to share.

    I was a Windows gamer before, then I decided to buy an Xbox Series S. The reason is I don't have much budget and the games I like to play are all available on the Xbox.

    This is about a month since I got the Xbox now. I really like it, because the operating system is not slow as Windows. I can also do stuff like Microsoft Office via the browser!

    The only thing I don't like is it can't play Minecraft Java Edition :(

    submitted by /u/EugieEugEug
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Warrior 3 release date and preorder bonuses leaked by Xbox Store

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 09:14 AM PST

    I have a headset that when I plug it in I can’t change the chat mixer, it’s grayed out. How do I fix it?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 03:28 PM PST

    The Gunk is a fun game-break platformer

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 01:25 AM PST

    Been looking for something lighter and just a bit different.

    The Gunk is a fun little platformer-style game. There's a little bit of exploration, there's simple puzzle-solving and a very pretty environment to wander around.

    Anyone else got any game-break recommendations - something you can pick up and play, finish in a day or two and is just chilled?

    submitted by /u/IEditVideosforwork
    [link] [comments]

    PlayStation fan considering buying an Xbox One S. I have no plans to switch to Xbox full-time, but I'm wondering what kinds of exclusives and perks I can expect if I do decide to buy one? I only want to use the console on the side for some certain games.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2022 01:05 AM PST

    First off, I prioritise FPS and load times over graphics, and my TV is 1080p anyway so I have no plans on buying an Xbox One X. Also, no, I won't be buying an Xbox Series. Too far out of my price range and they're too difficult to find regardless.

    Anyway, I found a fantastic deal on an Xbox. A 1TB One S, a custom coloured controller, all the cables included and 2 games (Borderlands 3 and Far Cry New Dawn) for $105AUD (~$75USD). Provided the bid price doesn't climb higher than, say, $135AUD, I'm very interested.

    So, I was wondering what kind of exclusives I can take advantage of on an Xbox? I know of Forza (I am certainly excited for that) and Halo (less so, but still interested). What else is there? Buying the console primarily for exclusives.

    Thanks in advance for your help. Looking forward to joining the Xbox crowd if I go through with this :)

    Edit: Also planning on using the console to play some old 360 games.

    submitted by /u/PenPinapplPen
    [link] [comments]

    Someone suggested this little game called iron brigade but whenever I visit the Xbox store it's not available what can I do,?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 09:17 AM PST

    Controller disconnecting issue

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:53 PM PST

    Whenever I play on my mouse and keyboard without touching my controller it goes idle and turns off and wants me to sign in with the controller even tho I'm playing on keyboard and mouse is there any way to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/TheBigWolf12350
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X Update slow download

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:34 PM PST

    I have 100mbps internet so it's not too bad for big downloads. On my series x it uses the full 100mbps so downloads and updates are fast. But I'm trying to update my wife's One X and even after closing apps, restarting console and swapping to different wireless connections it's stuck at 5-8mbps so the 20gb update that would normally be about 40-60 mins is going to take over 6 hours.

    Anyone know any fixes?

    submitted by /u/sagara-ty02
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever do a usb c mod on a xbox one s controller( not to be confused with the new Xbox series s/x controller)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:14 PM PST

    I want to do one, just wanted to know if it's possible and how to do it. Because I can't seem to find any on YouTube. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Ederninja808
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass 'Leaving Soon' dates now showing on Microsoft Store PC app

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 08:23 AM PST

    Can you play games on multiple accounts on Xbox

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 10:21 PM PST

    I have games downloaded all on one account but I'm trying to play the same games on a new account, do I have to keep my main account on my Xbox to play the games on my new account?

    submitted by /u/OblockThunky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment