• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 18, 2022

    Xbox 360 - My absolute favorite COD ever made!

    Xbox 360 - My absolute favorite COD ever made!


    My absolute favorite COD ever made!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 12:30 PM PST

    A blast from the past. Blades!!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 12:04 PM PST

    My Xbox 360 collection so far

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:46 PM PST

    New xbox 360 owner so this is gonna be a stupid question

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 07:29 PM PST

    How do I connect a headset to the controller? I currently have it connected to the back of the console in the 3.5mm A/V port (not 2.5) and that works but can I buy an adapter and connect the headset to the controller like you do with the xb1?

    EDIT: mistakenly indicates the A/V port on back of the 360 was 2.5mm, it's 3.5mm

    submitted by /u/DocShady
    [link] [comments]

    Finally a big xbox 360 sale again! Some of these haven't been on sale in a long time

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 10:26 PM PST

    Friend profile pictures are bugged it seems

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 12:31 PM PST

    Any Hardrive suggestions

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 09:12 PM PST

    Are there any usb hardrive for the Xbox 360 E, so that I can get to play games on it?

    submitted by /u/Odd-Pollution490
    [link] [comments]

    this is the closest thing to getting the original Xbox 360 but at the end of the day it is a good console and it had some banging games and here some of them

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:21 AM PST

    My Xbox 360E turns on but immediately switches to red and fans go berserk

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 05:50 PM PST

    I have an Xbox 360 E, I'm the single owner of it. Bought new years ago. I used it for a while never had an issue. Packed it away when I got my Xbox one. I pulled a couple years ago and it had this issue and well, I just found it again and it's still doing the same thing (obviously it wouldn't fix itself). I read it could be a temperature sensor? Or resistor for the temperature sensor that makes the Xbox believe its overheating? I would love to get this thing working since I have thousands of songs and save files on it that I've forgotten about. Please help!

    submitted by /u/DERANGEDcitiZen
    [link] [comments]

    Xlink kai

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 09:47 AM PST

    since halo 3 servers shut down, the only way people can play halo 3 online is xlink kai.

    i made this post just to make people aware that such amazing tool exists. you just have to plug an ethernet cable between the xbox and a pc and a few more steps and boom you are playing halo3 online again.

    here is the link if you are interested https://www.teamxlink.co.uk/

    submitted by /u/zezo_idrees
    [link] [comments]

    how much for a CIB star wars edition console? local guy wants to sell for 400usd. is that a good price?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 03:01 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 10:18 PM PST

    What hhd or ssd i should get for xbox 360 Slim requirements: Fast,Reliable and cheap

    submitted by /u/Redditposter666576
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim won't detect Internal HDD

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 09:11 PM PST

    Hey I'm having an issue with my internal hdd. To start off, it's a knock-off but worked fine up until now. I unplugged it and plugged it into my pc via a sata to usb connection and I recall when looking it up in the partition tool on windows I was asked something about a masterboot partition or rather and I must have said yes to it. Ever since, my xbox 360 won't detect the hard drive anymore. It works perfectly fine on my pc I can format to NTFS and such and it'll work, it's just my xbox 360 refuses to detect it anymore. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/youarenotabadger
    [link] [comments]

    Is it weird that I know that the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Switch are from different console Generations but it feels like they're from the same generation

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 03:11 PM PST

    Uhh…What happened to the helicopter��

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:21 AM PST

    tech help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 01:42 PM PST

    Hi, I just got a new sealed Xbox 360 destiny game. The game will only load after I reinsert the disk 10 times. The disk has no scratches, as previously stated The disk was new sealed, and my xbox can play other games perfectly well.

    Thank you all.

    submitted by /u/gordonLaxman
    [link] [comments]

    Free Games?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 09:42 AM PST

    Been going through what's left on the Xbox Marketplace, surprised at how many free games I found. I'm pretty sure you don't need Gold for these. Lemme know if I missed any

    Crackdown, Crackdown 2, Forza Horizon, Too Human, Aegis Wing, Harms Way (Doritos game), Airmech Arena, Frozen: Snowball fight,

    submitted by /u/AJmaxawesomesauce
    [link] [comments]

    360 of 6 years keeps glitching mid game/during start up.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 03:39 PM PST

    Hey guys, my 360 of about 6 years won't stop glitching during games/start ups. Anyone have any idea what this could be or how to fix it? I've cleaned it with electric duster and it's in a well ventilated space. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Daddylongneck320
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 region free discs.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 11:20 AM PST

    Will a region free disc work on a region locked Xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/Reddit_Story_Teller
    [link] [comments]

    Fight pad suggestions

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 02:40 PM PST

    Anyone have any suggestions for a good fight pad? I wanted the hori fighting commander but the price on those has gotten silly. Thanks

    submitted by /u/pcimone90
    [link] [comments]

    Hypothetical. If there were to an Xbox 360 classic with a 20 game limit what games would you like to see??

    Posted: 17 Jan 2022 06:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment