• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 26, 2022

    Xbox 360 - Got both of these for $30 ($10 for the console $20 for the controller). Let’s get to fixing it!

    Xbox 360 - Got both of these for $30 ($10 for the console $20 for the controller). Let’s get to fixing it!


    Got both of these for $30 ($10 for the console $20 for the controller). Let’s get to fixing it!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:22 AM PST

    Video Games and Empathy Dissertation Project

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:35 AM PST

    Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit but I am a 4th year psychology student currently working on my dissertation project. My dissertation is on video games and empathy and is done entirely online. There will be questions related to video games and there will be tests on empathy. It will take approximately 25 minutes to complete but if anyone has the time to participate, I would greatly appreciate it!

    Your data will be anonymous.

    Thank you!

    https://abertay.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a4xW5ISeJ5lDx3w

    submitted by /u/PiCannon22
    [link] [comments]

    Alright I was trying to download an update for my original 360 by connecting to the internet wired.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 05:55 AM PST

    I have two 360's and Original and an S. My S connects to the internet just fine wirelessly. My Original just refuses to connect through a wired connection. It'll connect to my network, but not the internet. Any Help?

    submitted by /u/THE_MINTY_CROUTON
    [link] [comments]

    Blue spartan w/ red background gamerpic?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:39 AM PST

    Does anyone actually know how to get this? Multiple sources claim it came with the 360 Dashboard, but it seems as this is false. I have datamined multiple dashboard versions from Blades and NXE, and can only find the dashboard gamerpics you would find today. I'd like to use this blue spartan gamerpic, but I just cant find the origin of it. If anyone knows, please tell me where it is! I'd rather not resort to using Horizon in order to obtain it, but if I have to then I will.

    submitted by /u/reggren
    [link] [comments]

    In my opinion, the best boss fight in any game. Agree?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment