• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Xbox One - Dead Space Official Teaser Trailer – EA Play Live 2021

    Xbox One - Dead Space Official Teaser Trailer – EA Play Live 2021


    Dead Space Official Teaser Trailer – EA Play Live 2021

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Noticed a XSS in stock at the Viera Walmart in 32940 if anyone was after one and lives in the area. Photo taken around 7:30am today. Good luck!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Looks like the Summer Sale is starting, A TON of games just went on sale.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Dismissed at the time for being QTE-heavy, graphical showcases with little substance, I suggest history was unkind to Ryse and The Order, both of which are actually pretty solid titles in hindsight

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    The Microsoft Game Development Kit is now available for free on GitHub

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Battlefield 2042 | Battlefield Portal Official Trailer

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Remix Code Giveaway.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    It was one of my favorite games as a kid. I borrowed it from my friend so much that his Mom bought it for me as a gift with the guidebook because he told her how much I loved playing it. It was the first game ever given to me and I beat it 7 times all the way through. Comment a similar story or just a time when you really fell in love with a game or had a heartfelt experience. Games are too centered around online play and toxicity nowadays and that's just not what it's about. I'll give the game to a random user on this thread after 24 hours! Good luck!

    submitted by /u/OstaPasta
    [link] [comments]

    Finally…..I’m so happy. I’ve been watching all the posts of others getting there’s, and although I’ve been happy for them of course a part of me is jealous. I now join the ranks. Hell yeah!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Is this person even allowed to do this?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    It’ll start up and the Xbox logo will appear as usual and then just black screen, I’ve hard reset multiple times. I’ve tried wiring it. Nothing seems to break this purgatory and won’t let me update it. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Take to the Skies with These Official Microsoft Flight Sim Accessories

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Aliens Fireteam Elite in-depth Preview

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    GRID Legends | Official Reveal Trailer

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Tokyo 2020 is free to play for Gold (until 7/25)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Loading problem xbox

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Chernobylite releases September 7th

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    In your opinion What is the most "colorful" game on Gamepass?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I just got a new monitor that supports HDR10 and was looking for something like a "demo reel" that really highlights it.

    I have ABZU and that is (as it always was) stunning, but I was wondering does anyone have a go to game to point to and say "this is why HDR10 is important..." ?

    submitted by /u/Gr8NonSequitur
    [link] [comments]

    A question about donating my old Xbox One to our local hospital.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Upgraded to a Series X. Rather than trying to sell my Xbox One for a pittance at a place like Game Stop, I am resetting/reformatting it to be given to our local hospital.

    I have a 14-day Game Pass code. What I wanted to know is if I can create a new profile on the freshly reset xbox, add this code and then give it to the hospital with the intention that'd they'd renew it with their own means when it expires. For obvious reasons I don't wanna attach my profile or XBL account and billing information to this console.

    Does anyone know if I can do this, or is it not going to let me create an account and redeem a code without billing info? My idea was to create the account, input the code and give it to the hospital with written instructions on how to renew the game pass when it expires?

    submitted by /u/BurrardOTOBOKEBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    The Ascent - Shooty Shooty bits

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues,Battlefield 1 and Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 -The Official Video Game are available with Free Play Days.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Doctor who edge of reality releases September 30th

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    The Big Con launches August 31

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Xbox said it was connected to internet but wouldn’t function so I reset it and tried the offline update through a thumb drive, it says it downloads and applies the update, but afterwards, it says checking for update and then shows this despite it being an offline update. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment