• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Xbox - Found this official Xbox cake at the store

    Xbox - Found this official Xbox cake at the store


    Found this official Xbox cake at the store

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Am I too old for the xbox cake? ��

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Got a good deal on a controller today. Just want to pass on the 14 free days.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Will my Xbox survive like this or will it explode?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Knockout City is a near perfect multiplayer game

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    My God, I haven't had this much fun since... I don't know when. One of the best gaming weekends I've had with friends in a while. This game is free on Game Pass, and free otherwise for 10 days. Please support this game. It's amazing.

    submitted by /u/Pseybert0
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna try GPU for the $1/3mos. deal before I decide to do the Live Gold conversion thingy for 3yrs. Will that screw it up?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    I wanna try GPU before I put down all the money for 3 years of Live Gold and convert to GPU. Will signing up for the initial $1 deal mess with that in some way?

    submitted by /u/Rewow
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got to customize my Elite V2 and Series X controller. What do you think?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Some of my old Xbox 360 games don’t have dates for achievements, is there a fix?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Headset audio

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    So whenever I plug in my headset (think its a hyper x cloud stinger) it doesnt give me any audio besides party but when ever I use my tv speakers i get audio and my headset works just fine on my other consoles

    submitted by /u/gorgoda71
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone needs it

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Controller for PC play

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Sorry if these are stupid questions but I want to make sure I'm getting the right equipment.

    I don't own an Xbox, but I've heard Xbox controllers work better for PC than PS4 controllers.

    I'm seeing that the controller uses AA batteries? That seems like a huge and expensive hassle. If I get the Plug & Play, is that compatible with PC if I don't have a console?

    submitted by /u/Ingloriousbaxter32
    [link] [comments]

    Is a destroyed Xbox One worth anything for scrap metal?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Or something similar? It is in many pieces and I am looking to upgrade soon to a Series X. Should I just throw it in the trash or recycle it at Best Buy? How can I wipe the hard drive if it won't turn on?

    submitted by /u/NefariousnessKey5896
    [link] [comments]

    Would a series x be worth it?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    So, I've been thinking about buying a series x, but the problem is I don't have a great monitor. My current one is 1080p and 60hz refresh rate. So my question is, is the series x worth it? Will I get a noticable graphical upgrade with my current monitor? Or should I keep my Xbox one and get a better monitor?

    submitted by /u/PhoenixKing14
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X buyer question

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    I want to buy a Series X, and I check online stores probably 1-2 times a day, near breakfast and lunch, 7am to 1pm Hawaiian time, and I can never find a decent priced Xbox. Anyone know an online store with a decent price for their Xbox's? Or is there any online store that lets me book an Xbox when they next become available?

    submitted by /u/Shoddious
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live PC: Won't Sign me in.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I can sign into my Microsoft and Xbox account on a web browser. Everything works when I open it on the web.

    When I open the Xbox app on windows or Sea of Thieves it says we are unable to sign you into Xbox Live. I used another Microsoft account and everything was fine and it worked. If you look at the attached image it gives me that error message in both the PC Xbox app and Sea of Thieves.

    I have tried for hours to get it to work, and nothing has worked. Any help I can get is much appreciated!

    Edit: https://i.imgur.com/ulOKL2g.png the image link.

    submitted by /u/The_Lawbringer-
    [link] [comments]

    It only happens with Fortnite, I thought it was the game but when I changed the console controller the problem came up on the second console.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Microsoft has turned the Surface Duo into a handheld Xbox

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Internet Issues

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    For some reason, my Xbox One won't connect to the internet anymore. I've rebooted my router and modem and still don't have any luck. Is there some other fix I should try?

    Thanks, in advance.

    submitted by /u/KingZogofHongKong
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me fix my Xbox Controller?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Can someone help me fix this, This is all that it does

    https://reddit.com/link/nk7lor/video/zynnpde4p4171/player

    submitted by /u/TheOGDPLAYZ
    [link] [comments]

    How to Play With a Keyboard and Mouse

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    I recently got myself a Series S, and I just haven't been comfortable with using a controller for FPSs. I realized that some games are not compatible with a mouse and keyboard. I was wondering if there was any way to make it so I can play any game with a mouse and keyboard.

    submitted by /u/MrManPersonSir
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox won’t load

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    My Xbox games weren't loading so I re started it, and now it just won't come back on. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Predator829CH
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Download the Game my Friend Bought?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    My boy purchased It Takes Two with EA play last night for 35.99 instead of 39.99.

    I check the game this morning and I'm unable to download it without purchasing it. We have file-sharing so one of us usually buys a game and the other downloads it. But it's not working in this case. What's up?

    submitted by /u/frekinsweet
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Does anyone know good reliable people that can clean your Xbox one of dust as mine has suddenly decided to collect dust more than we can make greenhouse gases. If anyone does it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/rollandroyce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment