• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Xbox - Best £50 I've spent in a long time

    Xbox - Best £50 I've spent in a long time


    Best £50 I've spent in a long time

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Found this in my basement

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what this is? It seems to have something to do with Xbox but I don’t know what

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Is the xbox one series S faster in all aspects to the xbox ONE x

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    I've read that all the xbox one and 360 games are equivalent to xbox one S. Can anyone shed light on this as seriously consider buying it as my TV is 1080p

    submitted by /u/Moti18
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Download Speed

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    So my Xbox claimed to hit 80 Mb/s download speed.

    However, My Internet is only 50 Mb/s (don't blame me, it's all they let me have)

    Is this an error on my Xbox (Xbox Series X) or could it have something to do with the fact have a 3rd party router?

    I'm just a little confused about how high my speeds got.

    submitted by /u/bordomsdeadly
    [link] [comments]

    Any1 have any suggestions it just stopped working I never spilled any liquid or anything on it

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Please help. Series S uptade stuck at 97%

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Need help on xbox pc app

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Hi, i am subscribed to xbox game pass(pc), and i finished hollow knight recently. I loved the game and decided to buy it on steam, I have 35 hours in my save file and i can't start from beginning. I took a good look but couldn't find the files for the game, can someone help me transfer my save file to steam?

    submitted by /u/Kryzenistaken
    [link] [comments]

    I no longer receive message notifications for a chat I have with 4 people.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    I didn't change any settings for it and I don't even get the notifications on my Xbox app anymore. Not a huge problem but I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this or had any similar issues.

    submitted by /u/27_BAM_27
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller issue?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I was watching netflix. My controller at 90% power i finish a episode of a show then start the next but suddenly my controller connected no longer seem to give imput 1 min after the episode started . Replacing my battery back in corrected the problem but is it just a bug or is my new gen controller dying? Should i worry?

    submitted by /u/LunaFoxfire
    [link] [comments]

    So recently I got Lego dc supervillains and only at this part in this game it will overheat so I was wondering if you know if I can fix this(digital game)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    How Good/ Great is the Original Mass Effect Trilogy Legendary Edition? I've never played the trilogy before and don't have the funds sadly to buy it so a discussion isn't the closest I'll get to playing it, thanks (and please no spoilers)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    how to check recent activity?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    ok so my brothers pissed at me because he thinks i was on his xbox earlier today (because it was on when he came home), but i wasnt so he mustve accidentally left it on overnight. is there a way to check screen time to prove that he left it on and i wasnt on it?

    submitted by /u/Honest-Dust9350
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one s not working

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    When I turn on my Xbox my tv goes black but you can tell it's not off( if u know what I mean) and then it just goes of

    submitted by /u/RastaMasta67
    [link] [comments]

    Can't follow a friend?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Self explanatory, the follow button just doesn't do anything, I'm using the Xbox app for pc

    submitted by /u/foolofabrandybuck
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Of Gaming ����

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Can i play every game on the gamepass on a series s?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    I was thinking of getting a series S and the gamepass. But im not sure if i can play everygame on the gamepass on series s?

    submitted by /u/rotideveau02
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox gamer bar 'There was a problem with background record. Try again in a little while.'

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Xbox series x won't play video apps

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I can't play Netflix or Amazon apps. The screen turns black soon after launch. Hard reboot and soft reset didn't work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Ysundeneth
    [link] [comments]

    New Microsoft Xbox wireless headset - disable "headset assigned" notification?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Every time I turn on my console (Series X) then turn on my headset, I get a "headset assigned" notification.

    It's not the end of the world, but quite annoying to have to dismiss it from my notifications every time.

    Is it possible to turn this specific notification off? Thanks

    submitted by /u/NoTuxNoBuxx
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any linear games similar to mass effect legendary editonn

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    So yeah I never thought after playing mass effect legendary edition I got burned out on big open world and prefer something like linear straight forward like mass effect even the closest to it is spec ops, gears of war, dragon age series (didn't give me the oh I'm gonna replay this right away dragon age inquisition is too open world just like the Witcher 3), greedfall ,outriders maybe and also destiny 2 but it's just like The story is really not so much to dig into but that's pretty much it

    submitted by /u/ezioauditore2018
    [link] [comments]

    Apex on Xbox

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Do I have to make a new account to play Apex on Fortnite? I made an account on my switch and remember all the info for it but on xbox jt doesn't give me the option to log in, it only says to make an account.

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Claim70
    [link] [comments]

    Viewing files from Xbox one on pc

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    So I don't really know if this is the place to ask but, so what I'm trying to do is view the files from an external HDD from my Xbox on my pc so I can copy the data onto it, I don't want to pirate/jailbreak my console the litteral only thing I'm wanting to do with this is to convert one of my oldest Minecraft worlds to java edition

    submitted by /u/arcus1235
    [link] [comments]

    Spiritfarer and Stardew Valley on sale

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    At the same time! Somebody save me from myself and tell me I don't need them right now 😂

    Honestly I would love a playlist of the music from these two, super chill games both of them.

    submitted by /u/deltamonk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment