• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Thought y'all might like this

    Xbox 360 - Thought y'all might like this


    Thought y'all might like this

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    FINALLY I BOUGHT MW 2005! I paid too mutch but I think it was good idea. Disc look like as new!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    My second $15 haul in 3 days.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    So proud of my 360 shelf. And I can't wait to finally fill it up completely

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Just bought. Is this a reliable machine? Don’t know anything about it or any other 360

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    High latency on xbox 360 slim

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    My 360 collection (don't ask me why i have 2 copies of disneyland adventures is an inside joke of me and my friends)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Best 360 games?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Hey everyone one, I'm getting a 360 in a couple of days and I was wondering what are the best exclusives for it, reason for getting one, I sold my old one 10 years ago when I was a stupid kid, and I miss playing gears of war

    submitted by /u/caper_-101
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have this marks on their discs?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Hello! Checking my discs i have found that some have like glue melted in the inner ring of the game, i have hear about marks in the edges and was delamination / disc rot, but this is new to me

    I post the photos, is very very little but it could see it

    Could spread to bigger marks?

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E14Ahe_WYAAnMEY?format=jpg&name=large

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E14AhIxWEAQeo7f?format=jpg&name=large

    In other order of things... in other differents disc to this, i have found two little cracks... any solution for this discs to not explode inside the console or decay apart of replace it?

    submitted by /u/AngelKH15
    [link] [comments]

    So an interesting subset was posted a few days ago. Games that released on Gen6, but ONLY released on X360 in Gen7 (No Wii or PS3). I initially had brain-farted and forgot Wii was G7, so I think this is all of them. Please correct me if I am wrong, and feel free to use this list for yourselves.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Picked up this copy of Driver San Francisco today for only 2 euros at Gamestop

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Dlc won’t show up offline?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    So I'm somewhere with no internet access and I made sure to download all dlc I had for my games (fable 2, fallout 3, etc) and moved my save files from cloud to the Xbox 360 hard drive. Now i don't have internet and it says I can't load my fable 2 saves cause it's missing content, and 4 out of 5 dlc appear for fallout 3. The thing is when I check my storage all the dlc is there.. am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/vserb1337
    [link] [comments]

    Yes

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Good Xbox 360 wifi adapter

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Don't want to waste $40 on the official one. I've been looking at the TP-Link N150 but am not fully sure it works. Do you guys have any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/true-epic-gamer
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 won't download games and afterwards when I turn the console on it sometimes is red

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Pretty much whenever I try to download a game that's not like 20 megabytes it stops at about 60ish percent and the file is always corrupted, and at a random amount download it like sometimes it's 40 KB and sometimes the whole game size

    And then sometimes if I turn the system off and then turn it back on the screen is black and it's just a red light

    Anybody know how to fix this

    submitted by /u/Joseph_Krakowski
    [link] [comments]

    Yo can I get the xbox 360 squad to help me repost this

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I’m starting to get this every time I unplug it and replug it because it takes a large amount of time To shut off yeah the screen goes black and everything but the fan stay on Which causes me to have to unplug it

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    Can you connect a 360 to a modern WiFi 2021 using the wireless adapter?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Headset Adapter

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of any CHEAP adapter to be able to use 3.5mm headphones with the 360? I bought a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female but it does not work unfortunately. I would like to use a newer headset and not have to deal with the 360 ones.

    submitted by /u/MoistureMitch
    [link] [comments]

    what games on the microsoft store to buy for xbox 360 (I have 24 usd is 90 polish zloty)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I am thinking of buying racing games because I already have a lot of shooters and I just got bored of cod too. only these older versions do not have as cod II. I only have adventures on kinect, pixar, it is best if they were offline games without some expensive dlc. I also have a rdr and am thinking of buying a dlc undead nightmare.

    submitted by /u/tygrys10s
    [link] [comments]

    All my accounts appear like this for some reason any fix?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Anyone else tired of Googling something about the Xbox 360 (or any older console) and the only search results you get are about a newer version/console?

    submitted by /u/AntiBullshyt
    [link] [comments]

    Have any of you ever replaced an analog stick? Is it doable?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Hey all, recently whipped out my old 360. It's funnily enough besides Nintendo products, my newest console. I wanted to play some old arcade games I had on it. But the issue is, my thumbsticks are very worn down and have gotten that old age stick to them. It's unpleasant to use to say the least. I have replaced GameCube analog sticks before, but the xbox controller seems a little more complex and fragile. Is it an easy fix? Would I be better off scouting a new controller?

    submitted by /u/MrBananaStorm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment