• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Xbox 360 - I found this meme. It's so true

    Xbox 360 - I found this meme. It's so true


    I found this meme. It's so true

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Goodwill finds. Ice Age only plays on the OG but that's ok.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Almost done. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!��

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Decked-out Zephyr.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:37 PM PST

    I remember back in middle school, everyone i knew had an Xbox 360. meanwhile i was broke and never got the chance to buy it. And so i decided to finally get one, and now i have my chance to experience all the games that i wanted to play throughout the years. Am i allowed to cry? ��❤️

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Made a custom Gordon Freeman panda Gamer Picture

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Versions of the white original 360

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:49 PM PST

    So I've been looking for an Xbox 360, and because it's what I had growing up, I want the old white one, but I've heard there are different white ones, and some red ring and some don't.

    Which version do I want?

    How do I tell which version it is?

    How important is it that I get a specific version?

    Are there any mods I can do to fix problems?

    submitted by /u/Skyefire42
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know what this variant of the red ring of death means?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Do you need Xbox live to update games?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:12 PM PST

    I cannot be bothered to make a live account as I won't be playing online but I've connect the console to the internet but do I still need to make a account to receive game updates ?

    submitted by /u/alexsharm98
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need Xbox live to update games?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:11 PM PST

    I cannot be bothered to make a live account as I won't be playing online but I've connect the console to the internet but do I still need to make a account to receive game updates ?

    submitted by /u/alexsharm98
    [link] [comments]

    Not much of a gamer, but is Xbox Live worth it for Xbox 360?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:54 PM PST

    How to save your halo.bungie.net data before Feb 9th.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Is anyone still playing Battlefield 4?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Wondering if it's worth busting my 360 out. I miss that game.

    submitted by /u/YeeHaw919
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get Indiana Jones and the Emperor's tomb for free with gold?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Still seeing the gold discounts, so there shouldn't be a problem with the subscription.

    Anyone else not being able to DL the game for free?

    submitted by /u/siposip
    [link] [comments]

    Eject button issues

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Hello r/xbox360, i recently disassembled my 360 for cleaning, thermal paste, etc. and after reassembling, the eject button takes a considerable press to open or close disc tray. I made sure the eject button wasn't damaged when disassembling the 360 and double checked during reassembling. Anyone know what is causing this problem? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Marik_Loyal_118
    [link] [comments]

    GoldenEye: 2 hours of gameplay of abortive Xbox 360 remaster leaked

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Dismantling an 360, any tips or tools I need?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Sorry if this is the wrong subreddit to post on

    Recently I was given the opportunity to dismantle and later on repair the DVD drive of an old Xbox 360 from my friend. It is neither the arcade or core model and the DVD cover is silvery. I haven't got my hands on it myself yet but I will shortly.

    When pressing the eject button on either the main menu or the physical button nothing happpens except for a short, quiet noise emitting from the general area of the DVD drive. Pulling or taking the front cover off results in no change. My friend and I spent a good amount of time trying to follow some tips online but to no avail. My plan is to dismantle the DVD and see what the problem is. I've heard that the rubber belt could be the main issue but I could be wrong.

    I should also note that this is for a school project and dismantling the Xbox will be a requirement either way. Are there any tools, tips or other things that are required for this process?

    submitted by /u/PlatinumHJK
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to gameshare

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:46 AM PST

    I want gta 5 and i can give fable anniversary.

    submitted by /u/Maralevas
    [link] [comments]

    X360 demon

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:13 AM PST

    Can you buy ribbons or switch bank for the demon any where.

    submitted by /u/ThatABXYOGdude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment