• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Playing Skyrim on my new Star Wars 360, managed to revive it from RRoD, 60 bucks complete in box.

    Xbox 360 - Playing Skyrim on my new Star Wars 360, managed to revive it from RRoD, 60 bucks complete in box.


    Playing Skyrim on my new Star Wars 360, managed to revive it from RRoD, 60 bucks complete in box.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Crackdown 2 glitch.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    Xbox 360 elite disc drive not opening

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    Why wont my xbox's disc drive open? When I try to open the tray, it sounds like it wants to open but get caught on something. Any ideas on the problem and how to fix it? Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/doc_holiday14
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why this download is not working? I’m connected to the internet and Xbox live. It downloaded the first pack very quickly and this one isn’t working at all. Please help if you can guys

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    4 bits 8 bits 16 bits 32 bits 64 bits 128 bits

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:27 PM PST

    Xbox 360 controller keeps Turning off when playing. Fix?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Hey y'all, I bought a Xbox 360 from my friend the other day and everything works great, except the controller keeps Turning off during gameplay. Fix? If it helps, I strictly play ncaa 14

    submitted by /u/MichaelR1234004
    [link] [comments]

    Got a 4gig 2010 slim model, do I need a bigger HD?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Have a 500 gig elite model but to futureproof my collection in case my 360 bites the dust I got a 4 gig Slim model as well. I only play games off disc, do you guys think a Hardware upgrade is necessary or would that only make sense if I was to get games from the online store?

    Am I gonna run into issues even when only playing my games from the disc?

    Any tutorials on how to upgrade the HDD?

    submitted by /u/methABOLISM
    [link] [comments]

    Can you all send your gamertags so i can play halo 3 with yall

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Is there any way I can change the language of a game?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Hello everyone. I ordered Fallout: New Vegas and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 online from the store I buy my games for 360 from. Unbeknownst to me, both games were Spanish and the only available language for them is Spanish, a language which I do not nor do I plan to speak.

    Is there any way I can change the language, internally or externally? I'd love to play these games with actually understanding what's going on. Or do I have to promptly return these games and give up on playing them?

    submitted by /u/faszkivanmar23
    [link] [comments]

    What Xbox360 should I buy?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Hi, I am considering buying another Xbox 360 new or used or refurbished. I do not care what redesign it is. I just want to know which Xbox 360 runs the fastest and can get me into games the fastest and play them the best?

    submitted by /u/venomSlayer293
    [link] [comments]

    Star Wars Xbox 360s: CD Tray Sounds / On-Off Button Sounds

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:31 AM PST

    Hi all

    I bought a defective Xbox 360s Star Wars edition that makes the awesome R2D2 sounds etc when starting up and turning off.

    I've swapped a working Xbox 360s into the Star Wars case, and also swapped the small unit behind the power switch - but I can't seem to get the sounds working.

    Any idea what I've missed or is missing to get the sounds to carry over? So far it looks great but I really want the sounds to work too, but it just "sounds" like a regular 360s at the moment.

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/InevitableTwo4
    [link] [comments]

    MAX PAYNE 3 ONLINE SOMEONE?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    I bought gold but max payne 3 online is empty who can join to me XkulfonX

    submitted by /u/tygrys10s
    [link] [comments]

    My power brick is being faulty. I unplugged it and leave it sit for like an hour, i even tried another bower brick yet it still dosent work. any thoughts as to why?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment