• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Xbox 360 - It took 9 years but I finally completed the retail controller set.

    Xbox 360 - It took 9 years but I finally completed the retail controller set.


    It took 9 years but I finally completed the retail controller set.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Today's haul was pretty good!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Does anybody know what could be wrong with my power supply for the Xbox 360 slim. There is no light on the power supply so I took it apart. There are no visibly blown capacitors, the fuse is not blown and nothing is burned. I will be thankful for any help.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Going to try and learn how football works, with the help of my 360

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    After 8 Years My Xbox 360 Got The Red Ring Of Death.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Just got myself an Xbox 360, which is the best way for it to have room (fans) out of what I posted and is it okay for it to place it like that?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Back on the Hunt

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Xbox 360 controller

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    Okay, so I replaced the shell of my 360 controller. I made sure to be careful, but now when I play GTA IV with this new controller, I experience a glitch, I can't switch out of weapons once I use the dpad unless I take cover. Anybody know why this could be?

    submitted by /u/JDWarrior221
    [link] [comments]

    360 GwG not showing up on 369 console

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    So my girlfriend has a 360 she uses for Netflix and I was gonna play some of my games that I have on my account so I signed in but can't seem to find any of my actual games, only those for her account. If I go on my Xbox one I can see that I have 20ish 360 games but can't find any of them on the actual 360?

    submitted by /u/WeirdoPeople
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to replace broken disc drive with another 360 drive but it won't work. Should I swap the boards in the disc drives?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:43 PM PST

    what are some must have 360 and original xbox games

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:35 PM PST

    And some hidden gems

    submitted by /u/funny_arab_man
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX 360 HDD HELP

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    I just got the new xbox series x and I want to transfer the content of my old xbox 360 HDD drive to my series x. I got a transfer cable off of amazon but nothing happens when I connect the HDD to the series x. Anyone know if this is possible?

    submitted by /u/frostyveggies
    [link] [comments]

    Is possible to install SSD on xbox 360 E without formating?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    I using usb drive but it not have good speed some games loading too long. My usb have 64GB NTFS format can I install ssd without formating? I have laptop and I can't format disk :(

    submitted by /u/tygrys10s
    [link] [comments]

    Which COD is most active now?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    I used to play the shit outta MW3, loved the black ops games as well. anted to get back into 360 games, so which COD is most active on 360 right now? Cheers for the info!

    submitted by /u/Xuphon
    [link] [comments]

    Any advantage on using the console in vertical?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    Title says it.

    I've always been using my 360 on horizontal, is there an advantage in cooling or its just aesthetics?

    submitted by /u/FireFlower__
    [link] [comments]

    Controller battery leaking

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Hello everyone! I grew up playing the 360 and it's what made me such a huge gamer today. I have been trying to get back into it and i have two controllers. One is in ok condition (The thumbsticks suck) but turns on. The other controller though it is in really good condition but the controller doesn't turn on. I finally realised that the back parts (where u put the batteries) the metal springs have rusted and it is completely brown - so maybe that's why. & my other controller the metal part is fine and silver. Is there any way to get rid of the rusting so maybe the controller will turn on again and work? Thanks everyone. Edit: I think the springs are brown because batteries have leaked ?

    submitted by /u/WeebofTheWild
    [link] [comments]

    There is a rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery mod for the Xbox 360 Controller. These should last a lot longer then the play and charge kits which use rechargeable cells. Almost all of the official Play and Charge kits no longer work due to age.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Can we still use the Xbox store on the 360 to buy games?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    I just got one as a gift

    submitted by /u/comfortcreature999
    [link] [comments]

    What SATA Version does the Xbox 360 use?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    So the title basically explains it all. I saw online somewhere that it was SATA II which I guess Microsoft could have gone with since it was officially released in 2004. I always assumed it was SATA I like the PS3. I was wondering if anyone had any official information on this?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/ItsNovaAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Xboxthreesisxty

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    They made the f2p games free without gold just for xbox one or whats going on?

    submitted by /u/_NoobLifesMatter_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment