• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Xbox - This lad needs an award

    Xbox - This lad needs an award


    This lad needs an award

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    PLAN Z CAN'T POSSIBLY FAIL

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    BMO says Hi

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Rainbow Six Siege Confirmed for Xbox Game Pass

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Thats a Really cool ps4 right

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    You thought the external ssd was expensive.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Need help with console companion app

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    So... I didn't know where to post this so... My Xbox console companion app says the "Can't sign you in right now" screen but when I press on sign in or need help the app just refreshes and it's stuck like in this loop of clicking on something then auto refreshing

    Please if you have any ideas let me know!

    submitted by /u/Duckiny124
    [link] [comments]

    Need Awful Horror Game Suggestions!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Just as the title says if anyone knows of some super shovelware horror games send them my way.

    Every year my friend group gets together and sends each other the worst games we can find for "crappy" game night, this year is horror themed so I would love some help to compile a small list because unfortunately you cannot search by worst rated on the store.

    submitted by /u/HawkStirke117
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow Six : Siege is coming to game pass!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Xbox ANZ posted an openly cryptic video of coordinates in Queenstown NZ

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    So I found a bug with the new Xbox update...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    120Hz@1080p with HDMI 1.4 monitor supported for series x?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Hey, I want to get the Asus VG249Q and wondered if I would be able to utilize 120HZ with this display on HDMI 1.4

    submitted by /u/PSQuestion10
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing the Outer Worlds on my Xbox One S. I have to say, I’m really enjoying it.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I've never really been able to get into these types of games, from Skyrim to Fallout, but I've really been enjoying this game despite what I'd heard about it.

    My only downside is the lack of mods. I thought it would have mods like Skyrim and Fallout 4 on the Xbox. I would've loved to use the TARDIS in this game. I've always said Bethesda or Obsidian should make a Doctor Who game

    submitted by /u/AlwaysBi
    [link] [comments]

    What is this? Is my gpu failing?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    XSX games on Xbox One

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    So I'm looking at new games coming out and it says on the cover Xbox One and Xbox Series X. Does that mean games for Series X can also be played on Xbox One (for now)?

    submitted by /u/Torazha03
    [link] [comments]

    Any anime based games that are free or on game pass

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Just wanna know :)

    submitted by /u/ItsSamquan7
    [link] [comments]

    14 day ultimate

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Still my personal favorite of the reboot trilogy. Haven't played it since its removal from Gamepass but found a cheap physical copy. I'm so excited ����

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Where can I pre-order a series X at this point?!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Please help

    submitted by /u/WhereThunderGoes
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify confirmed that they removed the sound control from the Spotify Xbox app. The community moderator who clarified this said we need to submit it as an "Idea" to get it back. If you use Spotify on Xbox please consider following the link below and liking the idea or else it will be ignored.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Turning off "who's ready to play" intro

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I have an original xbox one and recently updated it. Prior to the update it went to the dashboard, after the update it says "Who wants to play today?" And has my account and my sister's account and a third option to skip sign in (you have to pick). It does this every time I turn it on. Anyone have this same issue know how to go directly to the dashboard without being asked when turning on the xbox?

    submitted by /u/plinky11
    [link] [comments]

    Console won’t turn on

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, so as the title states my console won't turn on, It is worth stating that I broke the power supply brick while the console was still on, I've since replaced the power supply brick but the console still won't power up, the LED on the light is orange, I've tried unplugging it & waiting 10 seconds and nothing, I've tried waiting a few minutes and nothing, I've even tried a different wall socket & nothing. So any ideas what it might be?

    submitted by /u/_PersimmonGap
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment