• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Xbox - Hopefully series x will have the same amount of amazing games as the 360 did.

    Xbox - Hopefully series x will have the same amount of amazing games as the 360 did.


    Hopefully series x will have the same amount of amazing games as the 360 did.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    I named myself “Xbox gamer” as a joke but ended up selling someone on gamepass

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Found these two poor, neglected units by the roadside. Let's see if they can be revived...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Free Month Of Game Pass! (In order to redeem you must not be a current member or previous trial user) May the fastest win

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    The new "Power Your Dreams"-Trailer

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Huh, he was right.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Score! $320 for the lot. Decent find?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Wife found this browsing the online store at work and sent it to me.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    The Hispanic Heritage Month game selection is garbage

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Life is Strange 2 - French developers

    Mulaka - Mexican developers

    Gears 5 - Swedish developers

    Aritana and the Harpy's Feather - Brazilian developers (Brazil is Portuguese, not Hispanic)

    Just Cause 4 - Swedish developers

    RiMe - Spanish developers

    Guacamelee! 2 - Canadian developers

    Injustice 2 - American developers

    Age of Empires Definitive Edition - American developers

    Microsoft Flight Simulator - American Developers

    Killer Instict - developed by 3 game studios over the course of multiple decades, all of which were American

    Dead by Daylight - Xbox One version developed by Italian developers

    Gears of War 4 - Swedish developers

    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - Swedish developers

    Gears Tactics - Swedish developers

    ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2001 - South Korean and Japanese developers

    The Evil Within - Japanese developers

    The Evil Within 2 - Japanese developers

    I only count 2 games that can be considered "hispanic heritage". The rest have a few Hispanic characters or a broadly hispanic setting, or have nothing to do with Hispanic culture but are considered as such by stretching the word to include Portguese and Mediterranean people. This is tokenism.

    submitted by /u/throwaway_xxvvi
    [link] [comments]

    PS User Considering Xbox for Next Gen

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a PS user since PS1, but I'm seriously considering switching over to Xbox for the next gen. I have never used an (any)Xbox before, I do not know any of the exclusive games on the platform, but I believe that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a seriously good deal.

    I took a month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to try out on PC, what games can you recommend that can potentially convince a PS user to switch?

    submitted by /u/CCabia
    [link] [comments]

    Buy a One S or wait for the Series S/X?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Ive been wanting an Xbox for the longest time. I was planning on getting a Xbox One S to use for 2 years before buying a next gen Xbox.

    Considering the Series X and Series S are coming out next month, is this really a good choice?

    submitted by /u/BlooJay_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox offline question

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I just recently got an xbox last week so sorry if this sounds kinda dumb. But if i go offline on xbox and also chose the "block" option for what im watching does that mean that no one on my friends list can see if im watching disney plus, or youtube or anything? it will just appear me as offline? i dont want my sister and her friends seeing me online at all

    submitted by /u/icemango1996
    [link] [comments]

    Good shit Xbox. All consoles matter.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    can anyone help me with this idk what to do

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    PowerA Wired Controller. Had this for a couple weeks and whenever I press RT it thinks I’m moving the left stick. ONLY when I press the RT too. Also the stick gets stuck a lot but not like joycon drift.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Change email from one gamertag to another

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I've run into a problem on the Xbox 360. My old (like, 2010 old) avatar (name is "Hr. Zoffmann") on the Xbox 360 is email/password protected. No problem, I sign in with the right credentials, but I'm greeted with a vague error message saying something went wrong and I should try again later. I wait and try again but to no avail.

    I then log on to the Xbox support website and log in with the exact same information as mentioned above, but I'm presented with a new account called "WriestTurnip743" (an auto-generated gamertag) which I certainly didn't make.

    I cannot remember the last time I used the Hr. Zoffmann account, but it was probably years ago. Can a microsoft-account expire? Did mine simply expire, and a new gamertag has been created for me as I tried to log on again with the old account? Or as the title says, am I able to change the email from the wrong account to the right one, so "Hr. Zoffmann" becomes active?

    I should mention that when trying to log in to the Hr. Zoffmann avatar and it asked for my email I used the same is for the WriestTurnip743 one, but no error was given.

    Any help is massively appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FrederikZoffmann
    [link] [comments]

    My year of $1 ultimate expires at midnight. What do I do to renew?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I have 2 12 month codes for live gold ready to go. Do I just wait until tomorrow (today is my last day of ultimate) to enter those, and then do the $1 deal again? I understand it won't actually be $1 this time, but $15 for the first month, and then all other months upgrades? Do I need to wait before doing this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FearTheGrackle
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft is bringing xCloud to iOS via the web

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Pre order for cyberpunk

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    If I pre order cyberpunk for my Xbox one physically will I get the free upgrade to the Series X or is that only for the digital version?

    submitted by /u/Assloadof12
    [link] [comments]

    Any reason to get xbox series x if I already own a decent PC?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I've got a PS5 preordered for PS exclusives but I'm not sure what to do about the xbox. My last xbox one just sat around collecting a lot of dust after Halo and then the whole Halo collection came out on PC anyway.

    Will there be any exclusives coming out for xbox or are they now basically releasing both on xbox and PC?

    submitted by /u/dechlangiovonni
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what to do here? I have a flash with 9 gb free and my hard drive has 2.5 gb left, not sure what’s wrong here.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Keyboard and mouse

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Is there a way to use a keyboard an a mouse, just like you normally use them, on an xbox? Not just wasd in games or something but everything just like on pc. I'm on an xbox sad edition FYI

    submitted by /u/Jooriick
    [link] [comments]

    MOGA XP5-X plus - thoughts/comments/concerns

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    I'm looking at getting one of these for my Galaxy S20 Ultra. Does anyone know of a list of supported games? There is probably a simple way to find this list, I'm probably just over looking it.

    submitted by /u/secondbanana7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment