• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 360 controller wired wire disconnects and reconnects when loose

    Xbox 360 - 360 controller wired wire disconnects and reconnects when loose


    360 controller wired wire disconnects and reconnects when loose

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Is this completely broken or can I add solder to fix ir

    submitted by /u/Imagamer435
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Left 4 Dead

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I used to play Left 4 Dead on the 360 for the first came out on long time ago and had a lot of fun I was at my local Walmart a couple days ago and I saw they had a copy of it for $12 is the game still worth having today and also please do not recommend the PC version I don't do PC

    submitted by /u/Roughrider254
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 disc read issue

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I bought a X360 on ebay with disk drive won't open problem. So I replaced the belt and it works great! Coool right? Sep nah. I only had OG Xbox games to test and those worked fine but when I picked up a few 360 games they don't read as games but as DVDs. What can I do here? Obviously replacing the laser is probably the best solution but why would it play OG Xbox games no problem but no 360 games?

    submitted by /u/exarkun631
    [link] [comments]

    For the people that still play let’s start a gamertag thread.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if there's already a post like this but I thought might as well find some other people that still play online on xbox 360. So drop your gamertag and the game(s) you play the most.

    submitted by /u/maryiguana1
    [link] [comments]

    I've kinda given up hope, but does anybody have any clue why my 360 disconnects every 30-60 minutes like clockwork?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    It will disconnect every half hour or so guaranteed. Reconnects no issues, but it just dies consistently and has for months and months. My XB1 does not have this issue at all and neither do my laptop or phone which are all connected to the same router.

    Here's the wifi setups I've had:

    • Wifi adaptor connecting to the main router upstairs on the other end of the house
    • Built-in wifi connecting to the main router
    • 2nd router extending the main router's range, sitting right next to my 360 with an ethernet cord
    • 2nd router downstairs right by my 360 with wifi (tried with wifi adaptor and built-in)
    • 2nd router downstairs closer/better signal to the main router (wifi adaptor and built-in. Built-in wifi with this option is what I'm currently using)

    I am utterly stumped. It makes zero sense! I've tried everything! Even opening ports. The only thing I haven't done is run an ethernet cord aaaaaaaaaaall the way through the house, down the stairs, and along the walls to reach my 360. And after all the stuff I've tried, I doubt it'd even work!!

    It's insanely frustrating. If a game isn't backwards compat on XB1 it makes Achievement hunting an absolute gamble if it's online stuff... ;_;

    submitted by /u/Brelen_Raven
    [link] [comments]

    Try to guess what happened to my poor controller

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Identifying power supplies for the original 360 models

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Hi, everyone.

    The disk drive in my ~2010 360 Elite died recently, so I bought an inexpensive console on eBay to replace it. I was surprised to find out that there were multiple power supplies released for the original Xbox 360 models, and the one I own doesn't fit in the replacement console that I just received.

    My broken console (note the top plastic bar has a space in it): https://i.imgur.com/qNbBBaO.jpg

    My replacement console (top plastic bar is solid): https://i.imgur.com/E4gIF0h.jpg

    I'm now in the market for a power supply that fits the replacement console, but I'm not sure how to identify which wattage this particular iteration needs. Is there a way to identify the revision number or wattage requirements given the labels on the outside?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/renaissance2k
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment