• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Xbox - The game for free 🤔🤔

    Xbox - The game for free ����


    The game for free ����

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    That Blue looks niiiice.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    What the Xbox Twitter currently looks like on every post. Don’t know why I even check the comments anymore.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Xbox Live is Down, this is the issue everyone's having.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    OH MY GOD try reading something first?!? There’s 50 posts in here over the last 30 minutes about why your Xbox isn’t working.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Seriously people...

    submitted by /u/One4Anonymity
    [link] [comments]

    How many people still use the original xbox 1?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I always here people using the S or X (or the special editions) dont hear of a whole lot of people that still use and own the original xbox one.

    submitted by /u/idkkk12312
    [link] [comments]

    What service, what?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Do you get the deluxe edition content if you already have the game?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Selling my Project Scorpio tomorrow in anticipation for the Series X. Figured it would be harder to offload after it's release. It's kind of bitter sweet! I have put many hours on this bad boy! �� (I have xcloud and a PC to fill the hole until then.)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Found a 14 day gold trial and don't need it, so help yourselves

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Found this laying around but don't need it, so help yourselves

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Im singed in and it tells me.to sign in to play games

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I literally cant play any games i am.signed into my.account and its telling me i need to sign in i got to the store and it tells me i own the game need help

    submitted by /u/Drowsypantz
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my Xbox one s

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    My Xbox one S won't turn on, I've tried everything I could find. The problem with my baby is that it just won't turn on there's a faint buzzing noise in the back of the Xbox that's about it. Do I have to replace her? Or can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Nicholas_GMB
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still unable to play digitally downloaded games like warzone. Xbox have stated there should be no issues now but I still get that same error message

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Connecting an xbox controller on iPhone for remote play?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I've been able to get remote play working on my phone which is awesome but I have no idea how to connect an xbox controller. It took me to the xbox app settings on my phone and there was nowhere to synch up a controller. Has anyone been able to do this?

    submitted by /u/Austin7934
    [link] [comments]

    Error message: For this game, you need to be online

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I have signed in onto my console and loaded a game, and the following message appeared:

    For this game you need to be online.

    Seems to be happening to all games.

    I believe I am online as I cam sign onto the console. I have checked the settings and the Internet is connected. Xbox services are showing as online.

    Please advise. First time seeing that message.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Player percentages low for the achievement

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Have you guys ever noticed a game gives you an achievement for completing the tutorial or doing something that you would accomplish within the first two minutes well sometimes I get curious and I check to see how many people have completed it and sometimes it will say 80 something percent so why did the 10-20% of people not do the first thing? Did they buy the game and not play it? Is it a glitch on Microsoft's part? Just curious

    submitted by /u/Badger880
    [link] [comments]

    ... Ezio?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Headset/controller issues

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I've been through 3 controllers and 3 different headsets. After a couple weeks of playing, either the jack on the controller or the jack on the headset cable starts cutting out, then eventually no audio at all. I've looked at the little mixer dongles for the controller. I'm not familiar with Bluetooth models, and I noticed they are way more expensive. I'm looking for a $50-100 solution. Open back speakers would be nice too.

    submitted by /u/cakewalkbackwards
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX BROKEN

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    After getting home from school and turning on my Xbox it wanted me to update. I've kept trying and nothing happens. It gets to 20% then makes me start over. I've done a factory reset and everything. I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/mystery_z
    [link] [comments]

    Game not loading

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I can't load up some games is anyone else experiencing this issue or is this just me

    submitted by /u/Allan_Rodriguez
    [link] [comments]

    “Sing in with the person who bought this game”

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    So I spent over 30 pounds on a game a will back and wanted to play it again so I played it for a bit last night and now it's saying sign in with the person who bought this game I bought it

    submitted by /u/2KDaily
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox remote play

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to do this Xbox remote play but my Xbox app just can't seem to connect to the console every time I try to set it up it says enter a code but I can never find the code on my Xbox can someone please help

    submitted by /u/BarnacleRelative
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment