• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Xbox 360 - With the arrival of Big Bumpin' in the mail today, I completed this gaming trilogy

    Xbox 360 - With the arrival of Big Bumpin' in the mail today, I completed this gaming trilogy


    With the arrival of Big Bumpin' in the mail today, I completed this gaming trilogy

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Sphinx & the cursed mummy now free with GWG

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    So years ago I bought Final Fantasy XIII in a Game Store. And when I got home and opened the case, there was Final Fantasy but also this disc in the case. Does anyone know if this is the full game? Or are these promotional discs only demos?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Dead Rising Gamespot Video Review.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I wanted to show how Spec Ops: The Line would look at 4K60 (potential back compat / remaster)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Just finished Bioshock 2 for the first time.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    It's not a masterpiece but honestly, as a follow-up to Bioshock, it was pretty good all things considering. Combat was well done. I enjoyed returning to the failed utopia of Rapture, with its Retro-Futursitic/Art Deco design; it's a character within itself. I enjoyed the story and new characters, even if it's not as memorable as Bioshock 1. All in all, I would recommend it if you have played the first Bioshock. Sidenote: One can nab most of the achievements on Easy setting if you would like to play for just its plot. Hard is a definite challenge if you're a masochist.

    submitted by /u/lukediddy86
    [link] [comments]

    Noob encounters PRO level work

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Noob encounters PRO level work

    First post, BTW. Hopefully this adheres to the rules of the group.

    I'm a collector and sometimes I don't actually get around to playing the systems I have acquired for some time (lots of other things going on in my life that no one here needs to be burdened with, plus... BOTW).

    I had a bunch of 360s I'd accumulated and finally got around to testing them all. Two were non-functional and the rest worked except a few had drive tray eject issues. One had both front USB ports completely destroyed. I'll probably do an organ donation from the murdered one (see below).

    I've ordered replacement belts for the drives, I hope this is the right thing to do.

    The two that didn't work had different issues: One gave a RROD, the other red lighted the power supply as soon as it was turned on. Since I'm not yet ready to take on a RROD, I figured I'd have a look at the one that was shorting the PS. I figured a poorly installed hack or perhaps some stray solder. Silly me.

    Apparently a "PRO" had a RROD problem, and this is how he tried to solve it. The motherboard is like a roller coaster. From the size of the bolts I have to assume he tapped the board to make them fit.

    Remember, it's all magic, folks.

    https://preview.redd.it/0x5xqdcq7cq51.jpg?width=5312&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=19badb22b9128f0df5a385dd186e249f219a1d75

    submitted by /u/mrpeach
    [link] [comments]

    360 Elite Power Supply shows a red light when I turn the console on. Nothing I am doing to fix it is working, looking to find a new one to buy. I have been looking for the same model number (Shown below) but I can’t find anything anywhere. Do the model numbers have to match?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    So i got an xbox 360 from my aunt and it came with the plugs but the power adapter was mixed up. Is there an alternative I can use?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    MK issue

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Ok so I went onto my 360, used the account that I used to get MK9 on my original 360, and downloaded it on my new 360. I went to the DLC section and redownloaded everything...except one. The game doesn't think I ever owned the klassic costumes and fatality pack, even though I had it on my original 360. How do I get it back? PS: If this would fit better in the MK Subreddit, sorry, I just think that this is the system's problem, not the game's.

    submitted by /u/cultistwithadartgun
    [link] [comments]

    Do new faceplates have all the springs?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    So, a year or so ago I got a box of Xbox 360 stuff for free. I mainly wanted the controllers since they were in good shape. I finally took the actual Xbox out and cleaned it all up pretty well. It was kinda gross on the outside but nearly flawless on the inside. Turns out it's a Jasper too (I think that's considered good).

    The faceplate is missing all the springs and it looks kinda sad. The main question is if I buy one off eBay that's new in package does it have all those springs?

    The outside is still kinda dingy so I was thinking about doing a project to paint it and try to get a cool faceplate that would integrate with the custom paint well. I'm not artsy at all but I have patience. I figured it would be cool to fix up and hang on to in case my own 360 (Corona model I think) decides to go on me. It would be fun too!

    submitted by /u/longlivetheprc
    [link] [comments]

    Error code 807B01F7 is sending me insane.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I have an Xbox 360 E that flat out refuses to behave.

    I own an OG xbox one and an Xbox one X that I use regularly, never had any issues. Recently my son wanted to play some classic games on my old 360 elite, so I hooked it up to my Wifi and updated it.

    It took a real long time, but finally updated (weird). But now it flat out refuses to join Live. I can log in to my profile, see friend's online, but I can not get into the store, or see any of my downloaded games.

    Logging onto my router, I can see the 360 opening port 3074 on the UPNP table. But even disabling UPNP and manually opening ports 88, 3074, 53 and 80, I still get Error 807B01F7 when trying to join Live.

    I have cleared the cache so many times the word has lost all meaning. I have even formatted the HDD and reinstalled the last update with the button combination in Stoage menu (x,lb,rb,x,lb,rb,x). Connecting with Ethernet is the same error.

    The worst part, is that every so often (1 out of 20 or so restarts) it joins Live, but as soon as I sign in and try to launch the store, it throws up an Error, and kicks itself off Live again.

    Long story short, what is going on? Did Microsoft break access the the store for the 360 after the last update?

    submitted by /u/aidenmcmillan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment