• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Original Xbox 360 hdd vs USB. Which is better when it comes to running games? Or doesn't it matter?

    Xbox 360 - Original Xbox 360 hdd vs USB. Which is better when it comes to running games? Or doesn't it matter?


    Original Xbox 360 hdd vs USB. Which is better when it comes to running games? Or doesn't it matter?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Launch Xbox 360 - Mfr:10-05-2005 Dashboard: 2.0.2255.0(3rd dashboard update)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Problems With Xbox 360 S

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    So a couple of days ago I found my old 360 in my mom's basement and I tried logging in to my old xbox account and it said it need to update and so I let it update but then I got the error code "445E - 4497 - 1380 - 267F - C000 - 0185" so I couldn't get onto xbox live, I looked into my memory bc I read somewhere that clearing cache could help, (spoiler, it didn't.), but then I saw that there was another storage device that said "unformatted" pictured here.: https://imgur.com/a/XgNqvSS I have no other storage devices besides my hard drive, I tried formatting it but whenever I do, it doesn't format it and it just keeps telling me it's unformatted. Can someone help me with this please?

    submitted by /u/PlasticPeopleProduct
    [link] [comments]

    Picked these up today, I'm really excited to play! Never played either Vegas games or this resident evil so I'm PUMPED.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Why does the 360 download games so slowly?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I get about 5 Mbps on my 360s, but about 100 Mbps on every other device. It doesn't tell me there is an error and I'm not far from the router. Is it just the 360 WiFi being old?

    submitted by /u/gldoorii
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to play Driver San Francisco with me?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Connecting 360 to an iMac

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    So I'm moving out for uni this month and recently I've been playing through the Assassin's Creed games on the ol' 360. I'm taking my iMac because I need it for my course but I can't take the TV that I've been playing AC on.

    I found these articles about using the iMac like a monitor for the 360:

    https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/27-imac-game-console-display-124552

    https://www.wikihow.com/Connect-an-Xbox-360-to-a-Mac

    I just wanted to see if anyone's tried either of these methods (or others) and if they actually work before I buy myself the adapters that they mention.

    Thanks in advance for any tips you guys have!

    submitted by /u/EyeDarr
    [link] [comments]

    Taking apart a HDDVD player

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Hi Folks, quick question. I bought a HD dvd player off of ebay and the thing started smoking as soon as i turned the power on, is there any tutorials on how to open it to see what caused it to nearly set a fire?

    submitted by /u/Private-Pike
    [link] [comments]

    What the difference

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Phat Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 s other then sizes

    submitted by /u/midnight1298
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find stick grips for controller.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I have an XBox 360 Afterglow controller where one of the rubber stick grips finally tore off and I'm trying to get a replacement. I'm not sure what to get since it's so old, and modern controllers might have differently shaped stick tops.

    Can anyone make a suggestion? I'm just looking for something that will fit correctly and will stay on without moving around.

    If it helps, here's a picture of the profile of the stick.

    https://i.imgur.com/nLZEKcI.jpg

    submitted by /u/Hypersapien
    [link] [comments]

    Gameshare

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Does anybody want to game share I just want the horizon rally dlc for forza horizon

    submitted by /u/thebatman43
    [link] [comments]

    10 years since I played this one. $5 from Cash Converters. Awesome find.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Where can I find a reasonably pried new/like new Xbox 360 E?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I am interested in playing some of the older Forza Motorsport game and have been looking on Ebay, Facebook Marketplace, and Craiglist for an Xbox 360 E. The main problem is that most Xbox 360 E do not look like the 2013 model or have a ton of scratches (especially with regard to the glossy finish). The ones that do look new are worth more than the Xbox Series X.

    submitted by /u/Joshmi3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment