• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Xbox - Xbox Series X Will Be Compatible With All Xbox One Controllers Across All Games - Siliconera

    Xbox - Xbox Series X Will Be Compatible With All Xbox One Controllers Across All Games - Siliconera


    Xbox Series X Will Be Compatible With All Xbox One Controllers Across All Games - Siliconera

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Customized my controller today. I painted it and made the home button blue! (Was previously a standard white controller)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    So right before Rona hit I got to meet the OG xbox 360 friend of 11 years, one of the best weeks of my life!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I saw this on tik tok. Can you pls hlp find him

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Previously a standard White Xbox One S. Now he looks like a beast!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    (Rumor) More evidence Gold will go free: TOS updated language, also Jez Corden denies paid MP via GP

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    In the Xbox section and throughout the Terms, we've updated the Xbox heading, changed Xbox Live to refer to Xbox online service, and refer to Xbox consoles, rather than Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles. We've updated "Xbox Services" to include the Xbox online service, Xbox Game Studios games (including Mojang Games), applications, subscriptions, services and content provided by Microsoft. We've also clarified what Microsoft can do if you sign in to your Xbox Services account to access a non-Microsoft Service (for example, a non-Microsoft game publisher of Third-Party Apps and Services).

    (source)

    Live itself might be retired as a label, we are at a point where online functions are standard expectations three generations now.

    Also @JezCorden (Windows Central writer) tweet

    Got some DMs about Resetera rumours that Microsoft will fold Xbox Live Gold into Xbox Game Pass and force people to pay for it to access multiplayer on Xbox Live.

    This isn't happening, chief.

    submitted by /u/SmarmySmurf
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live Gold 12 months

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Now I know it isn't on the Xbox store but it is available on Amazon. Has anyone bought a 12 month code from Amazon and had it be a full 12 months?

    The reason I'm asking is because I want to take advantage of the $1 gamepass ultimate deal.

    submitted by /u/Eggroley
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one $190 or one x $230?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Im about to buy a Xbox to hold me over till series x in November. I have two options. Xbox one with 5 games (4 I will play) for $190 or a Xbox one x with no games for $230

    submitted by /u/wymzyq
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy some Fallout New Vegas DLC’s on the USA Microsoft store, will I be able to play them even if my account and my xbox are set to another country?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I hope the XBOX series X does something with avatars

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Because the XBOX ONE didn't do a lot with it. i remember how getting an specific achievement in a game would give your avatar a toy or something on the XBOX 360.

    submitted by /u/AMM0D
    [link] [comments]

    HDR Game Calibration App (04/08/2020, insider update)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    No Spider-Man for Xbox? At least there's a controller.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I think my Xbox has passed away.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I'm not that upset since this new console is coming out but nonetheless right. My Xbox one just decided it wanted to die so I turned it back on and it turned on for maybe 1 second and then it turns back off. I tried the following (Bought a new power brick, I can now hear the fan moving for a second but then it stops) my old brick didn't even do that. I also blew air in the vents and that didn't work. The light still turns on when I press it but it turns off immediately I left it unplugged for 2 days and the same thing . Is this an L?

    submitted by /u/iUnTru
    [link] [comments]

    A few months ago, I tried to play Dark Souls (360) on my xbox one. The game is not mine but my brother's, and apparently I had to access to his profile (he has no longer acces to it) to save the game or something like that, I could play but without saving the game. What could I do to play normally?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Novos controles para smartphone da Xbox são apresentados pela Microsoft

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    How is the performance on Xbox One S?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I am wondering if I buy an One S all digital or just wait for the series x cheaper model.

    I wonder how the One S will perform for at least another 2 years.

    Thing is, videogame consoles are stupid expensive in my country. So it might take a while until they become affordable. At least 1 year, maybe 2.

    I am saving money, so... I MIGHT have enough to get a series S or something a bit after launch, considering it is around the same price as an xbox one X "today".

    Again, games here are expensive, and I skipped xbox one (had a 360, and went ps4. Will definetly return to xbox this gen).

    I missed every xbox exclusive (love halo/gears) this gen, plus a bunch of interesting stuff on gamepass, like Ori and Outer worlds.

    However, I am wondering if it is worth it to get a one S all digital now and get a Series X in 2022. Or just save the money and wait to get it later, a few months after launch, and replay all I missed with improved performance.

    Note that I have no 4K tv nor do I want to buy one anytime soon. I got a 1080p, 60hz tv. Videogames are expensive, and so are TVs.

    submitted by /u/Jacare_Voador
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play gta even though I have live gold. What should I do? Can play other games that need Xbox live though.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    A little help i'm looking for games that have fight club activities in them

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Sort of like the old Def Jam games i know GTA IV the ballad of gay Tony had one so im just looking for that kind of stuff

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    Http injector hotspot share with Xbox one

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I am asking my fellow community I use http injector on my android phone I'm trying to hotspot share with my Xbox but I don't know how to plz anyone help me out

    submitted by /u/babatunde700
    [link] [comments]

    A real use for the Kinect

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Why is my Xbox On/Off button acting like it’s being spammed (causing it to turn on and off) everytime it’s plugged in.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Title explains it all. My Xbox's On/Off button is acting like it's being spammed. No, it is not ghosts.

    submitted by /u/ProximaKaiju
    [link] [comments]

    The future is here

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Roku tv calibration

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Anyone have a roku 4K tv and care to share their settings? I can't get the closed eye to show on the calibration. Also really confused.

    submitted by /u/LitAndyLit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment