• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Xbox 360 - If you want to add me,

    Xbox 360 - If you want to add me,


    If you want to add me,

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    It arrived before the console ��

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    She’s still alive, cleaned and much quieter. Still needs some thermal paste but I’m waiting on that

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    What is the root cause of the Red Ring of Death and can it be permanently fixed? Xbox 360 preservation

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Unlike the PS3 and some laptops from the same era where the main cause of the Yellow Light of Death on the PS3 is replacing the failing Nec Tokin capacitors. and the main cause of the Red Light of Death on the PS3 is overheating. Which can fixed, by replacing the thermal paste. Especially underneath the IHS, which is very difficult to do, without the right tools. And i've done both of these fixes on my Phat Backwards Compatible 60gb PS3. And has been running strong ever since i delidded and replaced the Tokin caps. I can even play Last of Us, Gran Turismo 6 and Black Ops 2. Where as before my PS3 would shut off. And this got me thinking about the Phat model Xbox 360 and the dreadful Red Ring of Death error. Has it had the same kind of progress? The Original 360 does not have NEC Tokin capacitors and no IHS heat spreader. So there is no need for Delidding and recapping. But is replacing thermal paste enough to fix the Red Ring of Death for good? Are all Phat model 360's including my Halo 3 Edition 360 doomed?

    submitted by /u/iVirtualZero
    [link] [comments]

    My XBOX 360 development collection

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    So, I got this xbox360 disc (Dragon Age: Origins Collectors Edition) and the disc has 5 ring like scratches on it. Are these fixable? Or is the disc done for.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Looking for long lost friends

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    A couple years ago we were playing bo2 custom gun game and you said that you wouldn't play with me if I set the knife setback to maximum. You weren't lying.

    submitted by /u/SC0R10N
    [link] [comments]

    Picked this up for 2.30 €

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Which DLC pack should I comp for Fallout: New Vegas?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Some sites are suggesting dead money, but I'd have to grind levels in order to stand a chance against those enemies. (20+ advised) Also a huge pussy and as I understand it implements some survival horror type stuff. Honest Hearts seemed cool, but thanks to Oxhorn I've seen the whole story and feel like I may get a little bored. Did love the armors from it though. Maybe I'm being picky. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/AndyBobRobb
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active members to play with

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some people to play OG games with like MW2 and MW3, Halo 3, L4D2, and TF2. My gamer tag is "Mr P rizzle" Add me and feel free to send me an invite or message!

    submitted by /u/daylin2002
    [link] [comments]

    Save Data lost on Drive

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I had all my old Xbox360 data on a Flash Drive, the problem is that when I try accessing it now it continues to crash when I open up my Xbox 360 with the drive plugged in, I don't know if the drive is full or if it is a completely different issue, either way I wanted to see if anyone had a way to fix this problem

    submitted by /u/Agent_Strudel
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting into my old xbox 360?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Its been almost a decade since I last played my xbox 360, but now that I am in the midst of moving I dug it out from a box I had. I want to try to get on it and look at my old minecraft worlds and stuff, but I had an old 4 button combo to sign into my account that had all the worlds. Of course my problem is I don't remember it. I guess my question is, is there anyway to bypass the 4 button combo, or way to deactivate that. I really don't want to have to try every single button combo unless its absolutely nessesary, but if it is, how can I do that easier aswell.

    submitted by /u/Awesoman123
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, am looking PAL peoples to play with me, i need few achievements to hunt down on tf2 which required.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    If Tf2 is free on xbox 360 why cant i get it?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    So ive had an xbox 360 for a long time and it got RROD bought another one same thing,And i got another one and i connected it then i found out tf2 was free but when i try to get to the website it doesnt work why?Also(Are there still free play days on xbox360,And if there are are they scheduled?)

    submitted by /u/The_Gabe100
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaned the 360 and got a bunch of pretty awesome second hands

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. What is this? I wanted to take game from Xbox Shop. I can't find this error on support.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys/gals, I was just playing when suddenly my slims crashed and gave me the red ring, anyone knows whats up?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I'm having a problem with my USB storage device.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Ok, so when you plug it in, it's supposed to say configure now, but instead, it says "Format", and I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/shrek1234567810
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Xbox 360 Elite not turning on

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I recently pulled out my Xbox 360 as I planned to give it to my partner to use. It was working fine when I tested/updated it, but upon bringing it to her house an hour later, it wouldn't turn on anymore. The power brick flashes orange when plugged into the console, but is solid when disconnected.

    The only thing I found regarding a similar issue was usb pins not being straightened. I tried this fix but it didn't work, is there anything else I can try?

    submitted by /u/vaultraccoon
    [link] [comments]

    NCAA Football '14, $3(CAD) Thrift store find!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    NCAA Football '14, $3(CAD) Thrift store find!

    I don't own a 360, nor do I collect or play sports games, but when I looked it up I figured for $3, hard to go wrong! Going to take it to the local game store and see if they'll trade for a GameCube game or something. They even had it mislabeled as a PS3 game :)

    https://preview.redd.it/5qpulw0cmmf51.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=097be8641094002d02f2ada87635d690805f522d

    https://preview.redd.it/ccw8cvzcmmf51.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=29cf7c485ac1fd9945c2015ad737d20774335024

    submitted by /u/retrogamer_1985
    [link] [comments]

    For a few days now my Xbox 360's ring would blink and open the disc tray when turned on and it would keep blinking without actually turning on, is there anything I can do to fix it?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    After all these weeks I finally have the whole moder warfare series

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment