• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Xbox - Painted my white Xbox One S console. Pretty happy with result. 😁

    Xbox - Painted my white Xbox One S console. Pretty happy with result. ��


    Painted my white Xbox One S console. Pretty happy with result. ��

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Looking for more information on this blue Xbox purchased for $10 at thrift store

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Hey I’m new on this sub and switching this year to Xbox series x from ps4.Hope you will welcome me.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I've finally decided to switch from ps4 to the new Xbox coming out this year.

    submitted by /u/chetan722
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of xbox controller is this?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Wife and friends designed a custom logo for my xbox repair business and put it on a shirt for my birthday!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    HELP! For some reason my Xbox one won’t stay on. I turn it on but it keeps shutting off immediately. It was working fine last night; this started to happen this morning, what’s wrong with it?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 not backward compatible but on the Xbox store?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    What does this disc do?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Controller problem

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    When i press start it also presses a and when i press a it presses start automaticly.help

    submitted by /u/mattivanov
    [link] [comments]

    Best places to buy Series X when released?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    So I want to buy the Series X when it is released but I know it will be expensive, so I am planning to ask for gift cards for my birthday (this week) and then Christmas to help offset the cost. Which retailer will be the best to get gift cards to for this? Amazon? Best Buy? GameStop? Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/dbmagas
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I always get stick drift?!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Yet another controller of mine got severe stick drift and I had to grab a new one. I'm not super mad about it, but I didn't have it very long and unfortunately no warranty, but oh well.

    Are some people just prone to getting stick drift more than others, or is it a manufacturer problem? I don't really push the right stick very hard, so I don't see why the severe upward drift started just overnight.

    submitted by /u/MayonnaisePlease
    [link] [comments]

    Question from a xBox newbie regarding cross platform gaming.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I am thinking of buying a used xBox One X since I found a pretty good offer. I am only a casual gamer and will mostly be playing with friends/offline. Still I wonder, when the new xBox X Series comes on the market, will I be able to play with gamers who are playing on the xBox x series online? Or is cross platform gaming not supported?

    Thanks already and sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.

    submitted by /u/Smurf003
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the likelihood of Cyberpunk 2077 being released on Game Pass?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    For those who don't know, Cyberpunk 2077 was just delayed until November 19th. Pretty close to what will probably be the launch of Series X.

    Do y'all think XBOX and CD Projekt Red will partner together for a Game Pass deal, since XBOX currently has some sort of advertising deal with Projekt Red? Let me know your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/GreenSaltMedia
    [link] [comments]

    KB&M CoD:MW

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, so I have a question regarding keyboard and mouse compatibility on Xbox One. Running my KB&M but I wish to speak in game chat - I plugged my headset into my controller but I can't hear or speak. Anyone have this issue or any fixes?

    submitted by /u/SaabTheFox
    [link] [comments]

    Does Xbox Live Gold come with Game Pass?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I bought game pass before live and I heard someone say they come together but I'm still paying for both?

    submitted by /u/dyorknine
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: Will backwards compatibility work on series X on games that were bought digitally on the Xbox store?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Does anyone know this?

    submitted by /u/yeetus2048
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been saying this for a day

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk got felayed again

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I’m trying to reinstall black ops but it just keeps saying installing but it’s not actually doing anything, anyone know what to do?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12-month Gift Card. Does it officially exist?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    So I'm considering Game Pass Ultimate as my method of getting multiplayer for my system, and I'm trying to compare all the prices of GP Ultimate vs just getting Live Gold. I looked on their website and they only offer a monthly payment. I tried looking around online and I managed to find 1-month and 3-month gift cards on Amazon and Best Buy, but when I searched for 12-month gift cards, I only found eBay and other random website suggestions. Does Xbox officially offer a 1-year gift card for GP Ultimate? Or have they offered them in the past and these random sites are just reselling them?

    Here's an example of a GP Ultimate 12-month card I found: https://www.vevodigital.com/product/xbox/xbox-memberships/12-month-game-pass-ultimate-with-xbox-live-download-code/?utm_source=Google%20Shopping&utm_campaign=US&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=55687/&currency=USD&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoaz3BRDnARIsAF1RfLe1-YyXG7P5tq7q5ZR9eeywMXo_R3cplD85fWrDv1IHW2WFwnRznDwaApEGEALw_wcB

    submitted by /u/JNSStudios_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaned my Xbone recently. Used a vacuum cleaner and a YouTube tutorial. Ended up successfully, a ribbon tape cable was a pain to reattach though...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Xbox won’t send signal to tv

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    My Xbox turns on but it won't send a signal to the tv, I know for a fact all of the wires and outlets work perfectly, if anyone can help it would be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SkellaBoss
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot install new Xbox app for Windows 10...help? (picture link in post)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Hey y'all!

    I've been trying to install the new Xbox app that my Xbox console companion keeps prompting me to set up. However, it just gets stuck on the same loading screen every time. I've tried leaving it for hours and no progress. I run all my updates and restart, and get the same problem. This is where I get stuck. Its a bit annoying because the prompt to download the new app takes up half the screen on the console companion, and I do want to try it out! Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/undercoverballer
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why I can't change my profile picture?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I know they weren't allowing people to change profile pictures to custom ones a while ago but you can change then now since all my friends have but every time I try to change my picture on the app it just says they can't do it and to try again later. Any idea of why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/CocoJumboRequiem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment