• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I just picked up this 360 for free, it was manufactured on launch day! I'll have to test it later when I have a xenon psu though

    Xbox 360 - I just picked up this 360 for free, it was manufactured on launch day! I'll have to test it later when I have a xenon psu though


    I just picked up this 360 for free, it was manufactured on launch day! I'll have to test it later when I have a xenon psu though

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Cries in Xbox 360

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I know this isnt the place for it but i managed to get a ps5

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Don't worry guys the Penguins are still there

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Collection okay thus far? (Yes I love racing games)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    My collection

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Matrix Glitcher V3 Chip Xbox 360

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I had the above chip installed on my Xbox 360 by a professional. He sent me the following via text, but I'm not quite sure where to go from here.

    "17559 is the hacked dashboard. You need to update the latest dashlaunch. Your temps are a little high. I would increase the fan utility to 100% in freestyle and have freestyle load by default from your HDD. That will help keep your temps cooler."

    How do I install the custom dashboard to the hard drive? And then freestyle for my temperature?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Basuita
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this cable is for? (Dont mind my cat trying to swat at it in the background)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Could someone tell me why I only have a few of the tabs on my home screen and not all of them?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    How much is the COD MW2 console worth?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Saw one at a pawn shop for 70 au dollars, and was wondering if it would be a good buy. Thanks

    submitted by /u/bathtoaster1
    [link] [comments]

    Green tinted HDMI output on Xbox360 Slim

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Tried 2 different HDMI cables. Both show a very green tinted screen and jumpy video. Hooked up the SD RCA video cables and the video color is correct (no green tint). Is this a known issue and can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/ImHiiiiiiiiit
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I run a podcast, people from around the world come on and talk about games/movies they’re passionate about. This week I had someone come on and talk about why Halo: reach was on of their favourite games of all time. Which was good, cause it’s also one of mine.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Help a brother out

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4, I just realized that I can now play cross platform on Modern warfare. I played with this kid Shasta Rida for like 3 years straight, i want to connect with him again. I remember he switched his bio on his 360 to his new Xbox one gamertag. it won't let me read his bio on my phone and I no longer have my 360. Can anyone look his account up and tell me the gamertag thats in his bio? Haven't talked to him in like 6 years and I just wanna say whats up. thanks in advance 🙏

    submitted by /u/iHeartPeeps
    [link] [comments]

    why won't my xbox 360 accept my gta vice city game.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    it was initially for xbox original. then i had some sign telling me that it needs to be compatible with 360, it downloaded something that made it compatible. now, i formatted my xbox 360 and now it does not let me play it or download that thing to make it compatible. i have an internet connection. please help

    submitted by /u/alixxxali
    [link] [comments]

    How the dashboard looks signed out

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 official gamerpics

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Hello, does anyone know where I can find the rest of the official gamerpics for the Xbox 360? I have a non hacked 360 Slim updated to the last dash and the list of the available gamerpics seems very short, to me...

    Is it possible to find more anywhere in the market/store/whatever?

    PS: I live in Greece, so I guess the free stuff of the store are limited for this region.

    submitted by /u/Nutcracko
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone to play xbox 360 with ?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    are there ppl that still play on xbox 360 ? I found my xbox 360 in my basement today so i started using it again but i had to create a new acc i couldnt use my old one so i wanted to ask if some people could add me and mybe play some games with mei got Naruto storm generation, minecraft, black ops 2 gamertag is ''BlackShinobi891''

    submitted by /u/sadd666
    [link] [comments]

    EVERYONE

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    the dash board got updated

    submitted by /u/lawnman3000
    [link] [comments]

    If i buy a game with gold do i need to keep paying for gold to play it?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Overheating?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I have a Xbox 360 S and it can get pretty hot sometimes and the disks will come out hot also. Is there a way to fix this? Or should I upgrade to an E chassis

    submitted by /u/Doge_Nye
    [link] [comments]

    There was a point in time in which the Xbox 360 was the entirety of my existence.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    If my Xbox 360 didn't work or my Internet did not work with than I had no reason to live other than getting it to work again.

    For YEARS I had an Xbox 360 but being on Xbox LIVE was Something I was resigned to just wishing I could play on.

    I had Gears of War 2 and Left 4 Dead 1 for months before I would eventually be able to join Xbox LIVE.

    I remember reading in GameInformer magazine's review of Left 4 Dead 1 "if you're even thinking about owning this game, pony up for Xbox live Gold." And I would drool in jealousy over those who could play online.

    (Yeah, I would devour every single issue of GameInformer that will come in.)

    When finally in summer 2009, year after my freshman year of high school, I could play on XboxLive all I ever did was play on Xbox day-in, day-out. Easily wake up in the morning, Play either left 4 dead or gears of war 2 and play until 2AM.

    The rest of my life was just in the way of being able to stay at home and play on the Xbox 360.

    Now as an adult if I would've had to deal with the red ring of death as often as I did I would not have bought so many Xbox 360s as I did back then. I had to have had gone through three or four over the course of my life. I was just already so attached to the Xbox 360 and it's exclusives. (Left 4 dead was on PC but was not on PS3.)

    Thank you for indulging my rant.

    submitted by /u/AnAnonymousGamer1994
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still play cod waw online

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    As the title says are there players on the lobby or has World at war dried up?

    submitted by /u/blueastheocean
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment