• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Xbox - Microsoft is shutting down Mixer and partnering with Facebook Gaming

    Xbox - Microsoft is shutting down Mixer and partnering with Facebook Gaming


    Microsoft is shutting down Mixer and partnering with Facebook Gaming

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Xbox Is killing of Mixer and partnering with Facebook Live for their new streaming service.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    How do you stop game sharing with someone?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I gave my friend access to my games by him making my home Xbox his home Xbox and I no longer wanted to game share with him. Do I just have to make my Xbox my home Xbox?

    submitted by /u/veronicuh22
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming mid life crisis.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    A typical mid life crisis can consists of suddenly buying a sports car, a motorbike or even going overboard on the power tools. Now I'm in my 40s I've found that I now have a constant desire to keep buying games (any age) even though I already have way too many to play as it is including several I've not even touched yet, the sales are a bloody nightmare.

    Anyone else of similar age have the same thing?

    submitted by /u/WoodlandSpirit
    [link] [comments]

    Elite controller series 2

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I current have the series 1 elite controller and I don't think I can go back to a normal one once the new console comes out. I know at launch there were a lot of problems with series 2 controller, just wondering if anyone has bought one recently with issues?, I'm guessing the new elite will be compatible with the new xbox once it comes out.

    submitted by /u/iRandom628
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One controller is giving me shocks through my earphones

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I really don't know why is this happening, and it's only on the left side. I'm concerned, I really like playing with my earphones. This does not happen while I use them my phone.

    submitted by /u/Defalt_-_
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate trial giveaway! Came inside my new Series 2 controller box. Drop a comment and I’ll choose a winner by 9 PM EST tonight!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    So will Facebook be forced on to my console?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    If that's the case I guess I'm buying a play station..

    submitted by /u/northace
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing Xbox Live Gold

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    My year-long subscription just expired yesterday and before going out and buying another gift card to load onto my account I had a question. For some reason a couple of months ago my brother's Xbox account got the same online privileges as mine and I thought nothing of it. But now that my subscription expired I was hoping that Microsoft made a change I didn't notice where subscriptions were shared on a home console so that I would be able to convince my brother to pool the 60$ for a new subscription. Anyone know anything about this.

    Tl;dr: Can you share an Xbox live subscription between two accounts?

    submitted by /u/W0WBRO
    [link] [comments]

    100 Xbox Live Gift Card

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    WIll you need xbox live for the crossfirex open beta?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    WIll you need xbox live for the crossfirex open beta?

    submitted by /u/ikarusik
    [link] [comments]

    Took him long enough.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Xbox Game Share Question

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Hello! I have a question about Gamesharing and The GamePass feature, I've been an active Xbox live member since I was 18 playing with my bro's for the longest, now I'm almost 30 and have accumulated 4 children since then (seemed Xbox was down for maintenance a few times) never had to worry about things like game share and multiple gold subscriptions. But now I have an 11yr old daughter and a 6yr old son who love Xbox now as well and each have their own console (so 3 Xbox consoles in one house). Now I already gameshare with my son (my last gameshare was my brother in law and he was not happy about the switch) so he gets my gold free games and gamepass games as long as I sign into his Xbox on my account and install them. But now I'm wondering about my daughter, she has her own Xbox as well but do I really have to buy her a separate gold subscription and game pass subscription? Seems like a lot of money to have multiple gamer kids lol. Does gamepass have a family household share feature lol! I already pay for the gold on her Xbox separate from ours but now a separate gamepass subscription too!!! I'm gonna he broke by the time all of them get older.

    submitted by /u/HamSam_03
    [link] [comments]

    What is the funniest name or description there has been for an achievement so far?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    After-sales service of Xbox One

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    What do you do with your Xbox One if it develops some defects and is within warranty? Also, does Microsoft repair your defective console if it is out-of-warranty period? This question is directed to residents of North America and Europe.

    submitted by /u/DwaiG91
    [link] [comments]

    Finally!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Why are my Xbox One controllers acting up?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    When I play Cities: Skylines on my Xbox One the view moves around the map, even why I am not moving the stick. I also have a similar problem when typing; I use the stick to move to another letter and the cursor moves across the whole keyboard. It's really annoying because it also occurs in Forza Horizon 4 and the home screen and the problem is in both of my controllers.

    Do I need new controllers because they are broken or is it some sort of fixable sensitivity setting?I

    Further information, if it is needed:

    It's in both Xbox one controllers, however, one of them, the one I usually use, is more sensitive.

    I have had the Xbox and controllers since January 2017.

    submitted by /u/WaddlesJP13
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play a game a few hours early if you have pre ordered it digitally?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/ImRichaThanu
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X: How It's Made 2 [OC]

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Game pass and Live gold 1 month trial

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Crossfire Open Beta 25-28 June.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/crossfireX?source=lp

    EDIT:There's a closed beta running via Insider Program during 22-23 of June, so Insiders can play the game right now.

    submitted by /u/EnzoFerrari85
    [link] [comments]

    Sooo, my forward tilt on my Xb1 grey and blue controller stopped working a few days ago and I have no idea why. I'm very carefull with it and i just started noticing how i was walking alot slower in games like minecraft and I tested my other controller to which i noticed worked Perfectly fine.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Any way to get rid of this

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    So my Xbox one controller's connector button (the button that allows you to connect to another Xbox one) is pushed in and the spring is broken. Is there any way I can stop it from turning off and trying to connect to another console

    submitted by /u/Gesuchter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment