• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Xbox - I made a Sony/Xbox Collab

    Xbox - I made a Sony/Xbox Collab


    I made a Sony/Xbox Collab

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    If Xbox could get WB gaming it would be insane for their first party offerings due to the sheer scale of ip they get access to.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Games like batman, injustice, etc will easily help Xbox dominate ps in terms of first party offerings

    submitted by /u/akiace
    [link] [comments]

    Concept for keeping dust out of the holes when system is powered off

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Games pass ultimate trial code. Comment if you want it and I’ll pick a random person tonight

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I didn't include the new pro consoles, either.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me what's going on?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I've been subscribed to game pass ultimate and on the 8th of this month I was supposed to have lost the subscription due to not getting any use out of it. Yet I'm still able to download and play games previously installed and newly installed. What's happening?

    submitted by /u/FrankyFurter4444
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why I can’t install Ryse son of Rome? I have game pass and it’s greyed out

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Questions regarding Xbox 360 & Xbox One crossplay on same account

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have a One X with gamepass Ultimate, and since I no longer use my old Xbox 360, I gave it to my cousins who are quarantined and bored at home in Mexico.

    Their last home console was a Wii, so they missed out on a lot of games, and they're looking forward to the Gears of War campaigns among other games.

    They've been playing my old discs (Batman AA and Soul Calibur V) and are about to download the 360 games I've gotten free with my gold subscription (Sonic Generations and Ninja Gaiden 3), but I'd like to play online with them, so here are my questions...

    1st. Do you still get a free live gold trial when you make a new account? I understand we can't play together with just 1 account, so I will be using my own, and they would play on the new one.

    2nd. I've downloaded Gears 1, 2 and 3 on my One X with gamepass, if I buy them digitally on that account, would they be able to download them, but play them on the other account, while I use the gamepass copies?

    I don't want to buy them on the new account, since it will basically be a disposable one, and I'd rather keep the games on my account if I ever decide to stop paying for Gamepass Ultimate.

    I've never used gameshare or anything like that, and I mostly just play single player campaigns by myself, so I don't have experience on that regard...

    Also, if someone has any Gears codes they don't use/need, lemme know! I hear they gave those out with basically any new Xbox purchase, or when you bought Gears 4 or 5, but I never got them until gamepass.

    submitted by /u/raw_mon
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I was cleaning out my home office and found this Xbox live card. Hope it still works for you.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    What game is this?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    RUMOR: Famitsu Magazine interview with Japanese actress Tsubasa Honda claims she is working with Microsoft about a new game to release in 2021.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Weird things.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I recently got a new Xbox one x, and I've noticed that some of my dlc and games are completely gone, my old 2013 Xbox is still being used aswell, all mention have been able to be used on my Xbox 360 and not my one. I've only had this happen four times so far. 1. One of my dlc packs from COD advanced warfare, (The havoc dlc) is completely gone, and I can't get it back without purchasing it again. 2. An Xbox 360 game download, castle crashers, isn't even appearing on my Xbox one x, I can't even buy it from there, I was able to play it on my 2013 xbox one at some point. 3. Battle block theatre is missing like castle crashers, again, I've been able to play it on my 2013 Xbox one. 4. A dlc pack for black ops 2 is missing. And I can't play any of its maps or zombies maps, (I don't remember which one it was but it was the one which had mob of the dead.)

    Could someone please explain why this is happening or how to fix it? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/antwonisgayashecc
    [link] [comments]

    Will Minecraft Xbox one edition be on the series x. I’m talking about the older version not bedrock on the console. I have always liked the older version better for many reasons and if it isn’t on the series x because Microsoft wants to forget about it I’m going to be mad.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Xbox and PC Party Chat

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Has anyone had any luck with Xbox and PC party chat? I'm on Xbox and my buddy mainly plays PC. We usually use game chat, buy it can be unreliable and we have to mute everyone if we are having a conversation. He's downloaded the Xbox app on his PC and I added him, but he always shows offline without the option to invite him. Thanks in advance for your help.

    submitted by /u/SgtScrambles
    [link] [comments]

    Does or Will Skyrim support SMART DELIVERY?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I don't want to pay twice. I never played this game before but heard alot. Please Guys..

    submitted by /u/Bossishere0
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x controller

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    So I was looking at the ps5 announcement and saw that the controller has some nice features like integrated mic and speakers,let alone motion sensors. Do we know anything about these kind of features in the next gen Xbox controller?

    submitted by /u/tot_alifie
    [link] [comments]

    Use it wisely haha jk enjoy

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Xbox live gold

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    My sister Just got my nephew a new Xbox one and thought it said it gets Xbox gold lol but it's Xbox game pass 😂 she's not a gamer at all! Anyone have an extra free trial for him to use until I can get him a card

    submitted by /u/anonymousblonde6
    [link] [comments]

    Download speeds ridiculously slow

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Over the last couple months I've had a consistent problem where my Xbox downloads games at an incredibly slow pace. It tells me it's downloading them at speeds like 10mbps but it's clearly not. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox and restarting my router multiple times and nothing seems to fix it. The weird part is I know it isn't a problem with my internet itself because I get perfect connection on all my other devices, it's just my Xbox. Anyone experienced anything like this?

    submitted by /u/XKozmicGhostX
    [link] [comments]

    Sad to see console exclusives

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    I understand that Sony will obviously the developers a lot more money to get these games but it will never make sense to me. Games like Spider-Man: Miles Morales and the demon souls remaster look amazing but I'm an Xbox man and always will be. I don't wanna spend £500 on a new console. Just frustrating.

    submitted by /u/longschlongsilver23
    [link] [comments]

    Game preview trial not working on secondary account

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Played a free 2hr trial for a game preview title yesterday. I want to play it more, but it's not yet released. So, I created a second xbox account/profile, signed out of my usual one and tried booting up the trial. It's not having it!

    So, is the trial expired for my console, period? Or is it account based? Any assistance would be dope!

    submitted by /u/CornDiggyDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Controller won’t connect?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    My controller this morning suddenly won't connect. I usually play with a cord so I don't have to use batteries but it wouldn't connect to the Xbox with the cord directly plugged into it. I tried the sync button and that didn't work with the cord or batteries. I am really stumped here. Anyone have a clue as to what's going on?

    submitted by /u/wooahstinky
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Xbox Game Bar showing full/real names

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I just got a chat invite from a random person that I don't know and who isn't on my Xbox friends list. I got a notification about it from the Xbox Game Bar, and I used the shortcut (Windows key + G) to view it in the overlay. To my surprise, it showed the other persons full name, as well as my full name, after our respective nicknames in every message.

    https://imgur.com/7Q4ZMZ7

    However, when I opened the same chat through the Xbox program (same one that's used for the Xbox Game Pass), the full names aren't shown behind the messages.

    https://imgur.com/dFj6QSd

    I find it really weird that anyone can just see my full name. The reason my full name is on there is because it's all linked to a microsoft e-mail account which I use for normal stuff. Is there any way to hide my name?..

    submitted by /u/SirBaas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment