• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Xbox - If you were gonna have one on your wall, which would it be?

    Xbox - If you were gonna have one on your wall, which would it be?


    If you were gonna have one on your wall, which would it be?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Xbox used over 15 million terabytes of bandwidth this January. How?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I finally got an original xbox. Game reccomendations?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    2 of them actually. They both seem to work fine. So for games, im thinking about getting

    GTA Vice city, Halo 1 and 2, Counter strike, Conker live and reloaded, All of the Tony Hawk games, And possibly Half life 2 for shits and giggles. What would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/MrGonorrhea2
    [link] [comments]

    (For)Za - (Four) Xboxes - (Four) Screens - System link (Four) Life

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I need some help with code 80072741

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Does every games leave the game pass?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Trending titles like Ori, Sea of thieves, Halo etc.. will always remain in the game pass? Every update they add games and they delete others, but will every game leave it?

    submitted by /u/NotWea
    [link] [comments]

    anyone want xbox gamepasss for a month and gold

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    have 2 codes

    1: is for gamepass

    2 : is for gold

    submitted by /u/JoshPlays6
    [link] [comments]

    Someone on my friends list had this profile pic. What is it

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    No chat mixer

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    So my little brother has no game volume and no chat mixer appears where it used to. He can hear me fine. This has happened before but I cant remember how it was resolved, something to do with controller maybe? Settings doesnt seem to help an the mic works fine on other devices

    submitted by /u/inactiveotter
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox one s has been stuck at 52% for an update for around a week I have no idea what is wrong with it if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Quick question: If I buy a backwards compatible game (skate 3) digitally on my Xbox 360 can I then play it on my xbox one?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Don't know if store location would make a difference but i would be buying it on the German xbox store

    submitted by /u/tencteriyaki0bc
    [link] [comments]

    Do all series 2 controllers have bluetooth issues?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I got the series 2 and I am experiencing an issue with the bluetooth intermittently disconnecting while my bluetooth headphones were connected. Microsoft said they planned on fixing this in a future firmware update but with no ETA.

    Do all Series 2 controllers have this issue? I'm thinking about exchanging my controller and trying again.

    submitted by /u/Amerwolv
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox wont read external hard drive

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Is there a way to fix a hard drive to be read by your xbox without having to reformat. Been playing prototype for the achievements and have a lot of games already downloaded and am afraid i might lose all of my progress.

    submitted by /u/Senoir-Flops
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with xbox one.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Ok, so I am trying to upload a custom image to my xbox one for my backround. Can someone please explain how to do this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Churchill6969
    [link] [comments]

    Data transfer?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Hey y'all, I am about to upgrade my external hard drive from 1tb to 5tb. I was wondering if there is a way to transfer all the games from the old external to the new external or do I have to re-download everything from scratch onto the new drive?

    Also,

    Did Xbox say that all the external hard drives we use now will be compatible with Xbox series x? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SkyfireRain
    [link] [comments]

    I can't redeem my 2 days Xbox live membership code.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    When I try to enter the code on my Xbox 360 it shows code not found. I got the code with FIFA 17 game disk. Please help someone

    submitted by /u/Mc2stein
    [link] [comments]

    How can i fix my analog stick while being on a budget?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    So my left analog stick has been in the worst state ever i can literally barely move in games and it costed me to lose a lot! So when i push my analog stick to move the character moves super super slowly and when i press it to sprint it doesn't it's even slower I literally have to spam it like 15 times to sprint (it's not really drift I'd say), the sad thing is I can't afford another controller so i was wondering can i fix it like maybe take the parts off of my old controllers or maybe like pull it out and do something to fix it?

    submitted by /u/NOXES_PRO
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there will be more xbox one x Cyberpunk Edition available?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I found an account dedicated to team killing

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I was not having a good day today, but for some reason someone decided to keep killing their own team mates (including me) in Halo MCC. This gamer made me have an even worse of a day. Their gamer tag literally states that their purpose is to team kill.

    I will not post the gamer tag because that would be a violation of the subreddit's rules. However, this account has clips dating back to 3 years ago of them killing their own team mates. The reputation of the account is "Please Avoid Me", but how am I supposed to do that if they are able to join the same multiplayer games as I am? And how is this account not banned yet, it's been three years!

    submitted by /u/xCourierSix
    [link] [comments]

    I can't download a xbox 360 profile

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Now I'm a complete noob at this as I've never owned a xbox 360 but today I've been trying to play fallout new Vegas and it doesn't sign me in when I press New game it shows sign and download profile but when I click on it, says checking network status before telling me it can't connect and I should test my connection to "troubleshoot" it

    submitted by /u/Diesel10AndDuck
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Explorer Edition is more expensive than ARK and Season Pass in the sale.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Explorers edition is $33 yet Ark and Season Pass are $25. Which is the cheapest its ever been. Its the same content tho, right?

    I played ark a long time ago is it much improved in the last 2 years? Like i just tried Atlas again and frankly it looks kinda bad. Ark is better right? Currently don't have gamepass anymore or I'd just try the base game first :) I'm weird so I'm mostly looking forward to like explore the gameworld and build gigantic greenhouses. Do I even need the dlc for that and can it still all be played offline too?

    Thankyou very much!

    submitted by /u/41f4
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one X cyberpunk edition on sale. Is it still wort to get this console?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I saw the Xbox one x cyberpunk edition on sale this week for just 299,-. Do you guys thinks it is still wort getting or better wait for next gen?

    Sorry for the typos

    submitted by /u/Cravendor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment