• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Xbox - What do you think šŸ˜¬

    Xbox - What do you think ��


    What do you think ��

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    My mom made me a quarantine mask and I thought I’d share.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Red Dead Redemption 2, Day Z, Final Fantasy IX, and More

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X disc case artwork v2

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    My mic sensitivity is too high on my wired controller

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I bought a wired powerA controller for my xbox one and now i have to scream into my mic so that anyone can hear me. The mic was fine with my other controller but its just my wired controller messing up the sensitivity. Please help

    submitted by /u/xtseean
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 Will Be On Game Pass At Launch According To Xbox Portugal.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Not confirmed anywhere else but Xbox Portugal is saying on Twitter that Cyberpunk will be on Game Pass at launch.

    https://twitter.com/xbox_pt/status/1258048249329528833?s=19

    Edit: They took it down but I have a screenshot https://imgur.com/gallery/Xsy50YH It says: "You can recreate that artwork with #xboxgamepass. Cyberpunk 2077 will be available there on launch day.

    submitted by /u/harvester_of_sorrow_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Bar only showing recording options

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Hello,

    For some reason when i do windows key + g I am brought to game bar but its only showing me options for recording what i'm playing what i'm seeing online is that its supposed to open a whole screen that shows friends, chat, invites Etc. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing all data. not sure what to do here.

    submitted by /u/Zhesio
    [link] [comments]

    This is a bit of a weird post but I'm going to post it: So I bought an Elite controller a while back (series 2) it smelled like weed, I'm getting the controller replaced but the sticks and paddles cant be replaced unless my account owns the Elie controller, so im asking for help.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I would like to pay someone who owns an Elite series 2 controllers to order the paddles, I can pay you the cost of the paddles + 10$. I can also reward a code for battlefield V. comment or message if your willing to help :D

    submitted by /u/ID-a-v-i-s
    [link] [comments]

    Hot take: Xbox Store user reviews need to go.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    At this point, almost every game has mostly 5-stars and 1-star reviews. Two big things are happening:

    1. People are buying AAA games to review bomb them and then taking advantage of Microsoft's refund policy because Ea BaD and BeThEsDa BaD.

    2. Games with Gold are getting review-bombed by children who wish a game they'd heard of. Not the developer's fault, not fair. Just look at the reviews posted in the last two days for The Sensible World of Soccer - a classic. MOST of them say things like "nEeD bEtTeR gAmEs WiTh GoLd"

    I don't see any other stores' review system being abused like this. Not even Steam to this degree. The fact that there is a text review option is making children feel empowered, and they're proving that they're not mature enough.

    submitted by /u/ck02623
    [link] [comments]

    When can we change our gamer pics through the XBOX app again?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I know they disabled the feature that lets you upload your own gamer pic, anyone know when it'll be back?

    submitted by /u/spacedust94
    [link] [comments]

    My account keeps locking

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    My account keeps locking for suspicious behavior. For some reason its also banning new accs i make on that console. Please help

    submitted by /u/booooooppop
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest place to buy a 360?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    This lockdown has me wanting to play some NCAA Football but I sold my 360 years ago. Anybody know the best place to find a working 360+controller for cheap?

    submitted by /u/_Themis
    [link] [comments]

    Best iOS controllers

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I am looking for a high end pro controller that can connect to my iPad (iOS). This can be from Bluetooth or.. any other way you can connect the controller. If the way to connect it is not with Bluetooth, please tell me how to connect it otherwise. Budget: 100-150 bucks. With paddles

    submitted by /u/Gaming-God1212
    [link] [comments]

    TBCH logo on original xbox?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    my xbox is very much modded so i dont know all the mods that the xbox has but when you start up the xbox right before the menu screen a blue,purple, and chrome logo appears with the letters TBCH. does anyone know what that is?

    submitted by /u/jing-dong
    [link] [comments]

    Audio

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Ok so I'm a Brazilian and my console is on English and I rented the movie hobbit to watch with my dad And I can't select the Portuguese audio how can I change at least the subtitles

    submitted by /u/kira_bb-_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Original game save transfer to USB?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    So I finally decided a good software cleaning/reformat for my 13 year old console could do it some good. But I noticed all my original Xbox game saves I put lots of work into beating; again, in most cases, (and online only DLC Halo 2 maps, outside of any of the dlc discs they released) are not transferable to USB or cloud. Geez would transfering to a new console even be on the table if my console fails or gotta hold onto that memory unit for live now? At least it's removable really easy.

    Huh, can you "choose" save locations when in the game? Even if I cant transfer, maybe i can load a save and make a new save where I want? I mean it might work, but im sure somebody here will crush my dreams.

    At least I have EteRNal fLaMeS on Halo: Reach. Nerds.

    submitted by /u/FirestormDangerDash
    [link] [comments]

    toxic player

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    this toxic player always trash talks about me and makes alt accounts to trash talk me and nothing happens when i report him

    submitted by /u/lxraa
    [link] [comments]

    If I already have a year subscription for gold and then I put in a code for game pass ultimate does that get rid of my original gold subscription or what happens?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Can you upgrade an Xbox 360's specs, at least a little bit?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Games like "Condemned 2: Bloodshot" and "Midnight Club: Los Angeles" can't get stable framerate. Condemned tends to get 60 in maybe like a couple small spots in levels but everywhere else is choppy.

    submitted by /u/mrwallace888
    [link] [comments]

    Pleas suggest some gamepass games i got mine for 2 weeks and got no time to spare

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Is boosting achievements a bannable offence?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I've gotten into a bit of an achievement hunt this month due to quarantine and whatnot. I got 84% of Minecraft achievements before deciding to hop on a Realm world dedicated for unlocking achievements to get the final 16%. Is gaining achievements this way (not hacking but through Commands set up by someone else) something that my account can be banned for?

    submitted by /u/ensxleille
    [link] [comments]

    Hype!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment