• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It’s legit. Ubisoft is joining CD Project Red on Xbox’s Smart Delivery service! Buy for 1 console get to play it on both!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a beautiful game on Xbox One X

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Voice of Master chief, Steve Downes has helped raise over $38,000 throughout the month of April with Project C. U. R. E

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Geoff Keighley reveals Xbox doing a playable festival - play new demos from home

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    According to Benji,. Xbox is making the biggest investment they've made in first party since the original Xbox

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Summer Game Fest Lineup.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    our xbox buddy of several years flew cross-country to meet us for the 1st time at our wedding on 2.22.2020. my husband (R) & our badass squad mate (L)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    With Levelhead , Street of Rage 4 , Hyperdot , Moving Out and Deliver us the Moon. This has been an amazing Game Pass week.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    • Levelhead is super fun and it is like Mario Maker but for Xbox
    • Streets of Rage 4 is a masterpiece
    • Hyperdot is my surprise fun game of the year. My family can't stop playing it
    • Moving Out is my new favorite 4 player couch game .
    • Deliver Us the Moon is an incredible single player Sci-Fi game.

    All five games have one thing in common . All are very fun.

    submitted by /u/branant221
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X still set to launch on schedule, but games could be delayed

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Larry Hryb on Twitter: "VRS is coming in Xbox One Series X"

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Not sure if this was posted before but cashapp is having a discount for Xbox purchases for a week

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Unique weapon and armour customisation

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Bought an Xbox today and received these codes. Don't play 2K & I already have GamePass Ultimate due to me having it on PC. Tell me the BEST part about your quarantine (mine is getting to see, hang & play video games w/ my brother after being in school for so long) and I'll pick a random winner :)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Geoff Keighley announces Summer Games Fest, a 'four-month long season of news events from your favourite platforms and publishers'

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Evo 2020 cancelled

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Got 2000 V-Bucks and a Legendary Rogue Spider Knight skin, I don't play Fortnite so it's up for grabs! Comment and I'll choose randomly so bots don't grab it!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Deleted messages keep reappearing on my X1X. This issue started after this week's update and nothing I've tried has fixed it. Please help.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I've tried:

    • Clearing my console's cache.
    • Power cycling the console.
    • Deleting the messages with the app.
    • Removing/readding my profile.

    The messages occasionally disappear both on my console and on the app, but after a little while they always reappear.

    I also can't mark anything as read, so it's impossible to remove the notification that says I have new messages.

    Again, this has been an issue since my console updated this week. If anyone has a solution, I'd appreciate it.

    Edit: Updated post.

    submitted by /u/ListenToKPOP
    [link] [comments]

    Project XCloud is incredible.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    How have I only discovered this now. Being able to play stuff like the Master Chief Collection on my phone with literally no delay or lag is insane.

    submitted by /u/EvanAlmighty01
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Store Not Working

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I am trying to download the demo for RE3, but whenever I click on it, I can't select anything. I've tried looking at different games aswell and the same thing was happening. I even tried resetting my xbox with no luck. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/joseph_mother1
    [link] [comments]

    My One X died. Heres some free codes I don't need. Top one is gamepass bottom is Fallen Order.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Damaged Code On A Card?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    So I just scratched off a gift card that I got for my birthday, and the last five characters aren't there? Is there any workarounds?

    submitted by /u/RyanPlaysSkyrim
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game chat not working

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    So whenever I go into a game my mic doesn't work and I can't hear other people. My mic works for in-game sound and party chat so I know that my mic isn't broken. I've changed the batteries and tweaked all the mic and audio settings but it still doesn't work. Anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/bajablast77
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox ate my game disc, anyone have any ideas?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    So this morning I inserted a game disc into my Xbox one and it made a funny churning sound and then wasn't recognising the game (forza horizon 3). I went to eject it and it's not ejecting, just the noise indicating there is no disc in the console. OK strange, but I proceed to try and use a paper clip to manually eject but nothing. Tried a few other things and nothing works so I think what the hell and put another game in. The Xbox takes the game and proceeds to boot up, I don't play it but quickly eject the disc and it ejects like normal. My forza game has disappeared? Anyone have any ideas? *Edit: incorrect wording

    Edit2: OK false alarm - I am just an idiot. In my early morning haze I have put the Xbox game into my ps4, they are right next to each other. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

    submitted by /u/dutchrudder922
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment