• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My collection is coming along nicely

    Xbox 360 - My collection is coming along nicely


    My collection is coming along nicely

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    This keeps happening to all my downloaded game’s I’ve uninstalled and reinstall multiple times now it still won’t work

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Is anyone selling an Xbox 360 with the old dashboard?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I've been nostalgic for the old Xbox 360 dashboard from 2010 and I want a 360 with that dashboard

    submitted by /u/Mergermin
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Redditors! I have a request!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I have a personal request for my brother in law. His wife (My Sister) is getting deployed for the US National Guard for 9 months here shortly and he would like some people to play games with. I'm going to attempt to get him some more games for all sorts of tastes and recommendations from you guys. He does have 1 or 2 but they are Farming Simulators. I just recently got him into the Reddit world and tossed him into it. (((Gamer Tag -- SpeediestNine25))) If I can get this request fulfilled for him. It would make his 9 months without his wife much, MUCH easier!

    Please and thank you for just reading this post and getting the word around you lovely reddit page!

    TL:DR - B.I.L.'s wife (my sister) is getting deployed here shortly. He would like some friends on his 360. Going to attempt to get him some more games. Yes he is a farmer and still new to gaming. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Bontu-Eternal
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360 won't turn on

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    So when I tried to turn on my xbox 360 today, it just wouldn't. The charger is glowing so it's definitely plugged in properly. Due to quarantine, I can't take it to anyone to get it fixed. Do u guys have any solutions or tips?

    submitted by /u/unauthorized_wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox overheating

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I bought a phat Xbox 360 on eBay and it had the e74 error. I was able to fix it with new thermal paste and penny trick on the ram and a stack of pennies on the chip under the vent hood. It runs fine, but after playing for a little while it overheats and the 2 rings appear. It's really weird because it only happens in certain games, like in halo reach I can play the multiplayer for awhile but I can't even get half way through the first mission without it shutting off. I made sure it wasn't the power brick, it doesn't turn red or get hot and the console isn't super hot and I even have a little fan pointing at the back vents. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/pagogo9742
    [link] [comments]

    Yo! Got a $10 Mercari voucher if anyone wants to grab a free game!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Hey guys -

    I've got a free $10 voucher for anyone who wants to grab a free (or cheap) game off of Mercari. No B.S., just ten bucks to spend on whatever you want. Only conditions is that you live in the U.S. and are a first time user of the app.

    Link is below. Enjoy!

    https://merc.li/h2qznNb

    submitted by /u/ok_ninja
    [link] [comments]

    My 360 just got “E 82”. Any way to fix

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Anyone want to add me on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Unfortunately, most of my friends moved on to Xbox One :(

    My GT: Wholesome7.

    submitted by /u/Wholesome7_Is_Back
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys have frame rate issues while playing original Xbox games?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    While I was playing KoTOR and Prince of Persia, I had some frame rate issues. Do you have this problem?

    submitted by /u/tugayturkyilmaz
    [link] [comments]

    Help me recovering the default gamerpictures and themes!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    So, the default Xbox 360 gamerpictures came installed from factory just in the original FAT consoles, same with the default themes (Like the Halo 2 one and such)

    Since my console is a Slim one from 2011, it never came with them and i am looking to get them back.

    If someone with an original Premium or Elite system still have them on their HDD i will appreciate their help on recovering them.

    The idea is to move the pictures and themes to an USB and later creating a backup on a PC using Horizon. This backup will later be uploaded and posted here so the whole sub have access to them.

    Once downloaded the backup files need to be injected to an USB with Horizon again and later moved to the desired console. Is a bit of a hassle but i know i am not the only one looking for them and would be a great way of preservation since is the only way i know to keep original content.

    If someone has question i will be here willing to help, i may also upload a list with the all the default pictures and themes to be recovered.

    Thanks a lot.

    Gamerpics list:

    submitted by /u/AngelBryan
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect xbox 360 controller to a laptop?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Is there any way to connect the xbox 360 wireless controller to a laptop without the receiver? I can't buy a receiver due to quarantine..

    submitted by /u/unauthorized_wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy a 360 for cheap but have it still work

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Any tips, recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Dr3wSt3w
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for underrated games/hidden gems.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some interesting games that are not very well known. I'm NOT looking for well known games like Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty, etc. because I own just about all of those games.

    submitted by /u/GrungeRockFalcon24
    [link] [comments]

    Updating console with LT 3.0

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I want to update my xbox 360 fat elite but it has LT 3.0 and im afraid the console will not read the discs after the update anymore 🙁.

    submitted by /u/BelinataBG
    [link] [comments]

    Factory reset

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    If I do a factory reset do I keep all my data? My friends Xbox 360 has been acting up and plans on doing a factory reset

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean? Can I fix this?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    XBOX GAMES DISAPPEAR!!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Hi, I recently moved one of my games (that I bought online) data to a USB flash drive. And whenever I plug in the USB inside the Xbox, the game appears for a split second and then out of no where, it disappears although it shows up in the storage settings. PLEASE HELP !!

    submitted by /u/BigDabbyBoi
    [link] [comments]

    So this is just a question

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    My Xbox 360 E got the red ring in maybe like 2014 or 2016 and I just turned it on and off and it fixed itself, anyone know about this?

    submitted by /u/pi6ypi6y
    [link] [comments]

    Can Xbox 360 ntsc play digital pal games?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I want to buy xbox 360 e blue colour, but since it was walmart exclusive, this version only was manufactured with ntsc region. So my question is - can i use in with european digital pal games? Like alan wake and splinter cell conviction with specific for this region localization. Or it will act as i am trying to insert pal disc and it will end up with error?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ijakuzi
    [link] [comments]

    Why Did My Xbox 360 E Red Ring?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I got this in 2013 and it was the redesign that looks like an Xbox One. My sister spent the whole day one it and she calls me and says there is a red light on the console. I saw it red ring even though the new models are not supposed to do that. The problem got immediately solved itself once I turned it off. Any explanation? Why did it red ring in the first place?

    submitted by /u/Spyro0609
    [link] [comments]

    IDK if this is allowed, but does anybody know if my cracked controller can be saved?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment