• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Xbox - Was plain red controller, then I customised it

    Xbox - Was plain red controller, then I customised it


    Was plain red controller, then I customised it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Just got in the new CyberPunk controller, adding it to the collection.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Here’s a controller I did for my little brother

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I recently gave my One S RGB and a window.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Game Giveaway

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    So doing a few giveaways and even though me and Xbox fell out with the One I'll share the love from r/PS4.

    Sorry if I miss any info but basically just one comment per person and around 9-10pm EST I'll randomly select a winner.

    I'm doing my best to keep it totally random so begging isn't going to affect my decision making process so if you want to list why you can if you don't that's fine too idc either way.

    If you are capable of buying your own games please don't try and snag it from someone who may be out of work currently or a younger person who may not have a job and or money saved up.

    Basically I'll pick someone and reply to them as well as PM them asking them for which game they want. Please don't put what game you want in your comment I like getting a surprise as well.

    I won't buy any special editions so basically a base $60 game and under. If whoever wins first wants say a $30 game I'll select a second person for a $30 and under game and so on.

    Idk how the purchases work across regions but I'll likely just buy a gift card for the value of the game and send the code so I'm sorry if there's any issues with that. If there is just let me know and I'll pick someone else.

    Can't think of anything else to add at the moment but if this doesn't comply with sub rules I'll do my best to fix the post.

    Good luck everyone I'll update if any more info is required or comes to mind as well as when a winner is selected.

    IF YOU DONT REPLY FAIRLY QUICKLY SORRY BUT ILL MOVE ON TO SOMEONE ELSE AS I DONT WANT TO HOLD THE WHOLE THING UP SO JUST CHECK OCCASIONALLY AROUND 9-10PM EST.

    Winner will be posted when selected

    submitted by /u/LovableKyle24
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite game pass games?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    If you have any family friendly or T rated suggestions lmk

    submitted by /u/INeedAUsernamePlspls
    [link] [comments]

    Using Xbox 1 controller on PS4 with no extra expense needed. Easy as!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I'm guessing someone else has probably discovered this but I found it and it could honestly be really helpful to some. Basically all you need is a Bluetooth capable base Xbox controller and the PS4 remote play app which is free!

    As you can probably guess from there on it's extremely simple no hardware needed. You use Bluetooth to connect your Xbox controller to your phone. You then go onto ps4 remote play which is in the Apple store (im not sure about google play.) Once you've downloaded remote play load into it. I'm pretty sure you don't even need a controller to connect to your PS4; you can do it on your phone and control it with your phone. The Bluetooth Xbox controller can actually control the ps at this point and fully operate it. Remote play is intended for when you are away from your tv but when you are close you can use it to switch to a casual Xbox input in your PS4 gaming sessions whilst still watching on your tv/ monitor. This might work for the Xbox companion app with a ps controller (I can't be sure tho.) Thought you would all like to know this unless you already do. That being said I've never once seen it in my hunt for a cost free way of using an Xbox controller on my PS4. u/turtleismynam3

    submitted by /u/Turtleismynam3
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox headset not working

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I have bought a new mic with a dual jack because it needs one and it doesn't work. It says my headset is working but I can't talk, I can hear and everything just not talk. Peed off tbh. Help!

    submitted by /u/Blood-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox doesn't offer MLB controllers so I designed my own.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Microsoft edge doesn't work

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    When I try to open it nothing will appear. After a while the tabs I had used will show but they won't work. How can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Olious
    [link] [comments]

    What specifically causes the error 12 on the original Xbox? I know it’s something with the dvd drive but I can’t figure out what part of it is broken

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I'm trying to fix an Xbox with a burnt out laser and the Xbox I got to use for parts has something wrong with its dvd drive. I know that not everything that can break on the dvd drive will cause the flashing red/green light and error screen to appear (the dvd drive with the burning out laser doesn't trigger the error screen) so I'm wondering if anyone knows what specific issues with the dvd drive trigger the error screen.

    I opened it up and swapped around some parts and nothing seems to be broken, the laser lights up, it seems to be able to move the laser around, everything I could see is plugged in and I unplugged them and plugged them back in to be sure, I put a disc in it, I tried using the cables from the other dvd drive, the motherboard and HDD work fine with the burnt out dvd drive (it just can't read games) and the other Xbox shows the same error when I put the dvd drive that isn't burnt out in it so I know the issue is somewhere in the dvd drive.

    I can't swap the lasers themselves out because they're completely different and incompatible since the burning out laser is from November 2001 and the other is from May 2005.

    Any advice or tips or anything would be greatly appreciated because I don't want to buy a third broken Xbox especially considering the chances of it having a DVD drive problem are high

    submitted by /u/grechtinjuarez
    [link] [comments]

    Re7 keeps crashing on xbox one x

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Can you get permanently banned from having a gamer pic?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    So I ran into an extremely racist gamer picture and all of my friends and I reported it as terrorists or extremist content and it's been like a month and the person still has a default picture for a while I was wondering if he is now banned from uploading a gamer pic.

    submitted by /u/samidaoud11
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live gold free games

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    So i was wondering if i paid for my subscription on the 15th of May for example will i be able to get 4 free games? Or how does it work

    submitted by /u/Shikamarou25
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone use both a PC and Xbox

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Im looking at getting a gaming PC as im aware i can still play games such as 'smite' with my xbox friends. My question is relating to game sharing. if my friend who i share with has purchased the game which i play on my xbox, will i still be able to access this game on my Pc?

    submitted by /u/D_platts295
    [link] [comments]

    Turned on the 360 and just goin through the menu and was like 10 years hard to believe 10 years I been loyal to Xbox good times over the years

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Unable to start gears ultimate edition windows 10 help please

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Microsoft releases new breathtaking screenshots for Microsoft Flight Simulator

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Help plz

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    My menu has the mic on icon, but I can't hear anything but my party. Anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/bmn999
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this 8 means at the bottom?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Having a really bizarre issue with Nier and my hardware

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    So just yesterday I downloaded Nier: Automata from game pass and played a few hours with headphones on, everything was running just peachy (I think).

    Today I booted the game up and am at the stage where I'm at Pascal's village and the Goliath attacks the city ruins.

    For some unknown reason my Xbox fan won't run (I think) and it'll auto-shutdown my machine right as the Goliath breaks the wall of the building you're running through.

    My machine is a launch edition so despite cleaning and some maintenance the fan is a little jet-enginey with newer games (e.g. warzone, doom eternal etc) but for this it just crashes. Not really expecting anyone to have had this issue or know a fix, just posting on the off chance or if anyone can think of anything I should try...

    submitted by /u/the-average-gatsby
    [link] [comments]

    Nat types

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    How do I change my nat type from strict to open

    submitted by /u/Cosmicow280
    [link] [comments]

    Wise purchase? Yay or nay?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I caved and purchased a One X today to save me from this pandemic boredom. (never thought I'd say that) for $299. With the next gen consoles coming out sometime in the foreseeable future - was this a stupid purchase for the price?

    Regardless I'm happy just not sure if the price was marked up due to lack of stock or whatever. I'm hoping it'll have decent trade in value come time for next gen.

    submitted by /u/Wickedpotatos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment