• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Xbox - This was just on the Xbox instagram account

    Xbox - This was just on the Xbox instagram account


    This was just on the Xbox instagram account

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Ad on xbox.com "Return in 4 days"

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Redesigned the Xbox notification

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Idk why I would put something so NASTY and VULGAR

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I thought Blinx: The Time Sweeper was going to be free with gold? Did something happen?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    ���� This is my custom XBOX ONE S made by my girlfriend and me ����

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Leak for cyberpunk 2077 bundle

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Noticed this change on the Xbox website. There's also a code here. When I tried to redeem it it said that it couldn't be found. Anybody have any luck? #cyberpunk2077

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Xbox.com creepy message

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I went to Xbox website and was shown in a creepy message to come back in 4 days anyone know what it's about?

    submitted by /u/VaultThief
    [link] [comments]

    What on earth is this about?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I just went to Xbox's website when I was met with some weird coded ad that fills the screen and says RETURN IN 4 DAYS. Has anyone else seen this yet? Xbox Series X related?

    submitted by /u/AtomicMenace
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal? I was downloading it and it was at 32 of 63gb (read comments)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Need help with an error I been getting on my pc when using xbox gamebar or companion app

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Whenever I go on my pc I still have xbox friends I like to talk to while I play other games. The sad part is that as I used to be able to use game bar and the companion app, now when I join a party on game bar it crashes the party saying error 0x00000000. On the companion app though I join a party and can't hear anyone and no one can hear me. I tried searching it up and asking xbox support but no one responded and no one seemed to have a video on the issue all of them were from 2018 talking about other errors. If someone could help me please i'd gladly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/TimeForCrab_
    [link] [comments]

    xbox wont read my disc

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    my xbox is not reading my destiny 1 disc and at times its saying its dirty i have cleaned the disc multiple times and it is not working help?

    submitted by /u/Cain-smith
    [link] [comments]

    Internet fixes?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Hi yall it looks like Im having some connection troubles here. Last night I was trying to play Red Dead 2 with my friends but it wouldn't let me connect to my friends, thought it was just servers being screwey but we tried to start Monster Hunter but Id say 5 minutes in itd kick me from an online session. Minecraft wont let me puchase stuff either but strangely enough Red Dead and Halo work seemingly with other people? Any idea if this could be a port issue or just a crazy coincidence that a buncha games servers are being screwey? Everything else works completely fine too; i can download, watch youtube, start parties, its just mulitplayer it seens like. Any fixes I could do before I inevitably call spectrum

    submitted by /u/P3ppRR00n
    [link] [comments]

    Could a Xbox 360 Official Magazine collector take some pics for me?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Throwing a bottle in the digital sea: I'm searching for the full Halo 4 feature from issue 76 (August 2011), particularly the interviews. Doesn't have to be high quality, just need readable pics of the whole thing.

    submitted by /u/MoonlightArchivist
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone having this issue?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I got the Knights of Pen and Paper bundle from the store after I heard it went free for xbox gold but it is telling me that I do not own the game and need to insert a disc or purchase the game. I tried restarting my xbox (both soft and hard reset), signing out and back in of my xbox, and tried re-installing it. Is there anyone having this similar issue and may have a potential solution for this???

    submitted by /u/Th3Dude---
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX One S price

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Why is Xbox One S1Tb cheaper than PS4 Slim 500Gb? What should i pick?

    submitted by /u/HyperSRB
    [link] [comments]

    Cant remove payment option

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I just preorderd cyberpunk and I usualy remove my credit card because I just dont like to keep it on there. But now it wont let me, is it because of the preorder? This is my 1st digital preorder btw.

    submitted by /u/CoffeeCentaur17
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of Pen and Paper (Games with Gold)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    So I downloaded Knights of Pen and Paper for free with Games with Gold. It finished downloading and when I go to load up the game I get the message: "do you own this game or app? If you have a game disc, insert it now..."

    I deleted the game and redownloaded it but still the same issue. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/throwaway29yeu
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason for it not working? it keeps saying i'm unauthorized, or you don't have access to this.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Xbox LFG on Console Companion Not Working for me

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    I am having an issue where when I click I'm Interested and it doesn't do anything is there an easy fix or?

    Edit: Then when I try to make a post it says "Something went Wrong"

    Do you need Xbox Live?

    submitted by /u/YINGA_LING
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox elite series 2 issues

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    I have had my elite series 2 controller since Christmas. I have had 2 issues with it that I can seem to fix. The first issue is my right trigger feels sticky and is harder to push down than the left ( I do not have the trigger locks on). The second issue is the trigger lock sleeves keep falling off.

    submitted by /u/EVIL-SLAYER597
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass ultimate 1$ question

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    If I already spent the offer of 1$ per ultimate, it still works transform gold into ultimate?

    submitted by /u/Prosineck
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make the 13 go away? I have no unread messages from Xbox live or message requests but I just have a 13

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment