• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Xbox - So, Me and my brother celebrate our 18. birthdays a day earlier. And this our birthday cake!

    Xbox - So, Me and my brother celebrate our 18. birthdays a day earlier. And this our birthday cake!


    So, Me and my brother celebrate our 18. birthdays a day earlier. And this our birthday cake!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Forza!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Just got mine in, these things are super expensive!!!!!!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    NBA 2K20 for Xbox One

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Suddenly staying home gets boring, and I get sad. Rest in peace little buddy, you did well.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I can't use the letter I in xbox looking for group

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Recommended First game for kids?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I downloaded Crash Bandicoot for my two yesterday. They've only ever played on the wii and I think they'll benefit from a simpler game till they get used to the controller.

    Any recommendations for a 5 and 6 year old?

    Two player mode would be good too.

    submitted by /u/MrCJ75
    [link] [comments]

    Halo Master Chief Collection on the PC gamepass causes audio on my headphones to cut out once I’ve opened the game.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Basically the title. Not sure if this is the right community to post this, but I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue where Bluetooth earbuds are working perfectly until halo is launched and then they stop playing any noise (even from other apps) until halo is closed. Hoping somebody has a fix for this issue.

    submitted by /u/bsiegel4
    [link] [comments]

    This Unused Xbox Logo. Looks smooth.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Reality can be whatever i want

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I need help.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I have an Xbox One S and a Gaming PC, I am trying to utilize the Xbox Play Anywhere Feature to play Forza Horizon 3 (which does come with the Xbox Play Anywhere feature), When I go onto the Xbox Console Companion and click 'Play from Console' it says i need a controller, but in the research I did about the feature, it says I can just use keyboard and mouse.

    submitted by /u/mrKILLTURBO
    [link] [comments]

    Headset Echo (help me save my friendships)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Hey all. With quarantine happening, my friends and I have started talking online more. Last night I was informed that whenever I am on the chat everyone hears their voice echo in the background. One friend said it has been happening for a while, he has learned to tune it out. I don't have my tv speakers on and I have googled and YouTube fixes but nothing works. I bought a new Rig 500 head set and a new controller as wel and still they get an echo. Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Jrock615
    [link] [comments]

    My Elite controller for Xbox randomly obtained a drift on the left joystick. I did not hit the controller or anything it just randomly showed up. Without touching the joystick it slowly goes upward. Is there anyway I can fix it without opening the controller?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    A lost friend

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    So this might be weird but I used to play with this guy named XxRAM37xX his real name was joey and I was wondering if anybody know him ( and yes I understand a lot of people are on this subreddit and none of them know him) but I would really like to talk to him again so I'm gonna post this as a last resort

    submitted by /u/Firestar952
    [link] [comments]

    Double xp code for cod modern warfare

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Can anyone help? Just replaced Hard Drive using the script and OSU1

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Is every xbox 360 game on the one X enhanced in some way?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I know about the massive updates of the FFX13 series, but are other games enhanced as well?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyNiceX
    [link] [comments]

    Elite controllers

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Are the Xbox elite controllers worth the money I just play Xbox for fun and wanted to know if I should get one for my bday??

    submitted by /u/samuel7535
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy cod mw or wait for sale?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying mw but I feel that it's too expensive and am thinking of waiting for a sale but I fear that its player base might die by that time

    submitted by /u/aikajaja
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why on Ark survival evolved it stops at underwater south 2 and if you happen to know to fix it can you tell me too.Thanks

    submitted by /u/mistergiuve
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out of Live account, lost my games library. Help?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Hello.

    2 nights ago I tried to relax and play some games. I received a notification that my account may have been breached. I changed my password and went back to what I was doing. Yesterday morning my Live account was locked.

    I put in a ticket to get it opened and nothing has happened since. I tried most of today trying to get through to someone on the customer support side and kept hitting a dead end where the disembodied voice of a Xanax addicted Karen they use for the voice kept ending the call.

    I eventually got through to a human being and he opened a ticket again then ended the call before I could say anything. I cant get through to anyone and their social media teams arent replying to my messages either.

    Its not even just my games, I have been locked out of my office 365 account and cannot hand in any essays on there. I have older versions backed up but thats still me losing 10+ hours of writing. I find it ridiculous that I can no longer access anything I have bought or written.

    I am unsure what to do here as I have lost grades, games and any love I had left for Microsoft. Im tempted to break quarantine and just go to an office until they do something but I know thats stupid and immature.

    Does anyone have any advice or a number for a human being? Im losing my mind and have started getting quite frustrated with it all.

    submitted by /u/Prycebear
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One will not load game, any fixes?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Hey Reddit,

    I'm bored as shit in quarantine and decided to download Mass Effect 2 off EA Access. But the app will not progress past the Xbox 360 screen.

    I've restarted the app a few times and unplugged my xbox for a while, but neither worked.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/kp313
    [link] [comments]

    Turtle Beach Recon 50X MIC

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    So my Recon 50X has a MIC issue where it keeps buzzes and it annoys my friends. The buzzes sound like static from a broken TV from cartoons or something. If you know a possible fix or where the problem is coming from (Xbox, Headset, or the detachable mic). Thank you for the help.

    submitted by /u/FIRECHKN
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend me a good mic thats under $20?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment