• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My growing collection.

    Xbox 360 - My growing collection.


    My growing collection.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    My little collection.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    My xbox game collection

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Truly was the best Jeopardy game, Wouldn't you agree?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Trying to sell collection. What would be a fair price?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Looking for quarantine Xbox 360 friends

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I'm looking for people to play games with during this quarantine! My boyfriend and I usually play Gears of War 3, any of the COD games, and my boyfriend is obsessed with Dark Souls so he'd be ecstatic to summon you and play :) We play about anything haha GT: OkayAriah

    submitted by /u/InfamousOriginal
    [link] [comments]

    Should I bring out my Kinect?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Got bored in quarantine due to coronavirus. Should I bring it out? I almost never use it, but got interested in playing my Wii again and am looking into Ring Fit Adventure, PS VR And PS Move on the Switch, PS4, and PS3 respectively and they reminded me of my Kinect.

    submitted by /u/Significant-Software
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to replay new Vegas and 63 hours in I got this ��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    I wanted to play some old free xbox gold games during the quarentine starting with hit man blood money but

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I have an xbox 360 e which is hdmi only and hit man blood money requires pal 60 however due to not having component cables or the port for them I can't change this

    submitted by /u/Bilbosere
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 no screen (hdmi)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    So i Just bought a xbox 360 jasper, IT said it comes with a controller 5 games and all cables. But i didn't get the controller (its already being investigated). To The Point - can an xbox 360 display an image (im using hdmi) without the controller? For me it is showing no signal, and yes i checked the tv is not faulty. I also only have the hdmi cable. Please help!

    submitted by /u/whydoilive585
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077: CD Projekt Gives Huge Update on Release Date

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    What game do you miss play with friends?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    At this point in my life I have recovered the old games I played with. But unfortunately my friends did not return along with the games ... I am nostalgic to remember old moments, so I open this post so that we can share games and situations that excited us with those friends that perhaps we will never see again.

    I start: I remember that we had PGR 3 and once a stranger entered our lobby, and suggested a way of playing that was not in the rules of the game. It consisted in that of the 8 players that the game allowed, a race was selected on the Nürburgring map, teams were made, where 2 people chose a car of the same color but one was a mini-copper and another was a vehicle like the Enzo Ferrari. The objective was that the fastest ones had to crash the minicoppers to allow your friend to reach the finish line first. We loved that way of playing because they were shocks and laughter ... the way of that game was named Cat and Mouse.

    submitted by /u/XtreamGF
    [link] [comments]

    Doom 1&2

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    How can i play the full version of doom 1 and 2 because it seems i can't purchase them both and only get the free trials looking for help.

    submitted by /u/IzVideoGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have dark souls 2?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    If so wanna play with me? I'm quarantined for the foreseeable future.

    submitted by /u/Good_morning_man
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a DIGITAL copy of Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WW2 on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    XBLA unplugged arcade not launching

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Okay, so I have the XBLA unplugged arcade downloaded to my xbox, however it needs a disk, and I put it in, and it goes all black, says disconnected from xbox live, then signs back in, and loads my games. It reads the disk and all, other games work fine, I don't see the arcade games, however I can view the title. What should I do? I have cleaned the disk and all.

    submitted by /u/pikalols18
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about it

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    So, after a soft reset of my life, I need to feed my gaming addiction. I've been exclusive to Sony since the ps1 came out, but the ps4 and 5 are too expensive for me atm. The 360 seems like my best option, what with all the hype surrounding it, and the fact that I'd like to try something new. I've already had a ps3. It was...okay. Mostly, I'll be using the 360 for Skyrim, Fallout, and GTA. What are some other classics/exclusives I should get my hands on? I've never played Forza, but I've always wanted to try it. Do the older Halos still hold up?

    All in all, is the 360 still worth it? I realize that's a dumb question to pose to the 360 subreddit, but humor me.

    submitted by /u/SuicidalNomad
    [link] [comments]

    How can I backup all my data from my old 360 onto a USB?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    My 360 is over a decade old and not in the best of shape anymore. I play it less simply because I'm worried it'll eventually break and I'll lose everything, but I wanna be able to enjoy the old games I loved. I got a new USB, configured it, and was ready to back everything up (and I planned to just do this every few months from now on, backing it up to the USB then transferring that to my external Hard Drive and an extra copy to my laptop), but when I went to copy each game (I was fine going individual by the way, it may take longer but if I could only copy manually then fine), tried the first one, but it said "this item cannot be transferred between profiles". My first thought was to move to profiles and copy them first, but I can't. There only seems to be an option to move, not copy, which I don't want to do and don't want to risk anyway since if anything goes wrong with the transfer I'll have lost everything.

    Are there any ways around this. Or should I transfer it all to the USB, and keep that plugged in whenever I wanna play, and when backing up copy from the USB? Is that a valid option? Or are there any issues with that? And are there any differences or issues with doing it for Original Xbox games' saved data on my 360?

    Also will I have any issues accessing the USB on my laptop if it's been configured?

    Oh forgot to mention, I don't and never had Xbox Live (pleasedontjudge) so options involving that aren't really ideal.

    Edit: I looked at some of the Original Xbox games and they don't even have a copy option, only a delete one. So what'd happen if I bulk transferred everything? Would they be transferred or deleted?

    submitted by /u/ToqKaizogou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment