• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Publisher Sale

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    A secret advantage of having both xCloud AND emulators on your phone.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Building Ori and the Will of the Wisps with 80 people working from home

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Thank you, Game Pass!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    14 Day Game Pass Code ��

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Does anyone else agree that there is NO actual competition between Xbox and PS? It just depends on what you want to do. (Xbox for performance and entertainment, PS for exclusives.) Duh!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Gold 14 Day Pass ��

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Original Xbox Games to get Achievements?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Since all of the original games are coming to Xbox Series X, Would it be possible for Xbox to add achievements/awards. I cannot wait to play all my old favorites especially if they have new achievements to earn

    submitted by /u/Cerberus-276
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S 1TB with RDR2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and a few other games for 150 euro?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Is it a good deal?

    submitted by /u/TheDudeFromTheHood
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-platform play between PS4 and Xbox One is now enabled in PUBG

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Xbox stuck on boot up screen

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Last week my Xbox shut off in the middle of a system update and wasn't functioning for a few days. I was able to troubleshoot and it was working completely fine since then but now it's stuck on the green boot up screen everytime I start it up.

    submitted by /u/Reaper_64
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live is Blocked on Xbox 1

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Everytime i try to play a multiplayer game on xbox 1 it says that multiplayer is blocked. How do i fix this so i can play online?

    submitted by /u/X-man3
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox always playing in Dolby Atmos

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    My reciever is showing it's playing in Dolby Atmos on everything I play even if it doesn't support Atmos. Is this just a bug or is the Xbox upmixing everything to Atmos; which I don't want?

    submitted by /u/djentchugs
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X Jedi Fallen Order bundle on sale for $299.99 at Target. They also have other bundles.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Same party, same account? Xbox + PC

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Can I be logged into my xbox app windows 10 with my account, while also being on my xbox. And be in the same party to chat?

    Example: I am going away for work. I will take my xbox. My son and I plan to play roblox, me on xbox and him on PC. Trying to figure out a way to chat with each other. I have one account that I pay for on xbox, but he has an account also that is not paid. Any possible way for us to party chat through xbox?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/PapaCheddar
    [link] [comments]

    Games not installing

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Went to download the war zone update and it stayed on "installing" and want going up so I uninstalled the game and it's doing the same thing any help??

    submitted by /u/JcWing89
    [link] [comments]

    New one x on reboot loop

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Ok guys I just bought an xbox one x, and during the update it failed and forced me to factory reset. So I did that, but everytime i tried it just restarted to console. Than I stopped getting a signal. Any idea what happend? And can it be fixed?

    submitted by /u/Drvape33
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to fix this? I have 400mb/s internet

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    New update new problems. Why do I need to be connected to the internet to play a DVD?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Edit 2: Issue Resolved. Per the suggestion by u/OlJommie I deleted the Blu-ray player and then reinstalled it. That seems to have fixed the issue with the Blu-ray player redirecting to the Microsoft store. The Blu-ray player app was 225 MB when I uninstalled it, but the freshly downloaded version is only 105 MB. Maybe a pile of updates upon updates was causing the Blu-ray player to do something it wasn't supposed to be doing.

    Internet went down this morning so I decided to watch a DVD instead of streaming. I put the DVD in the disc tray and then on the console the Microsoft store opened "Check your connection. Microsoft store needs to be online. It looks like you're not." I thought okay that's weird, so I close the Microsoft store, open the apps menu and select Blu-ray Player. The Microsoft store opens again displaying the same error message. Restarted the console, play disc, and same error message. Why does The Xbox One now need an internet connection to play a DVD?

    Game discs work fine it's just the DVDs that are having a problem.

    Edit: After my ISP resolved the internet issue I tried playing the DVD again, this time connected to Xbox live. When inserting the disc Xbox will open the Microsoft store to give me the option to launch the already installed Blu-ray player. If I try to watch the Blu-ray player from the apps menu it seems to work fine. However if I go offline and then try to launch the Blu-ray player from the apps menu the console attempts to connect to the Microsoft store. So it would seem that the Xbox One now needs a connection to the internet to play DVDs.

    submitted by /u/Steel_Wolf_31
    [link] [comments]

    So I have a friend that claims that since he is an admin for Microsoft he can ban people at will. So I assume this is not true but I want confirmation and I’m wondering if anyone knows the banning process.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Why does my Xbox One X keep deleting games when an update comes out instead of just installing the update?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    A new update for Destiny 2 came out today and instead of only installing the 4.2 GB update, it uninstalled all 105 GB and is making me redownload it. It does this every time. Why?

    submitted by /u/darren_connor
    [link] [comments]

    Halo CE NTSC on PAL Xbox360

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Is it possible ? can i play the game at 60Hz ?

    submitted by /u/IRAIT0
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live “converted” to Game Pass out of nowhere

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Today my Xbox Live stopped working, when I checked my subscriptions it said I didn't have one and after some more digging it says it was "converted" to game pass ultimate, I know for a fact I didn't do it, I don't even know how you do it, and almost for sure that no one else with access to the account did, no signs of it being hacked, does anyone have any idea what could have happened? The charge for the game pass (which didn't go through) was on A. The wrong card and B. The wrong billing address, It just seems very weird and I don't get it, any ideas what could have happened and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/i_is_ramped
    [link] [comments]

    Free Live Gold! Enjoy :)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Ori And the Will Of The Wisps Review "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?"

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment