• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Brand new from Best Buy for $16. This will be my first play through :)

    Xbox 360 - Brand new from Best Buy for $16. This will be my first play through :)


    Brand new from Best Buy for $16. This will be my first play through :)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Lollipop Chainsaw is one hidden Gem and one of the underrated games of this generation.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    A few days ago I got this system for free. Story in comment section.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    This will keep me busy for a few days :). One rrod and two Jaspers that can't read disks. Gonna get the full treatment! New paste and a deep clean

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    My first 360 mod!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Time to put the old girl down...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Found an original 360 at my friends place. Not surprised that it had the rrod

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    XBOX 360 Wireless controller build quality

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    TL; DR -- I highly approve of the build quality of Microsoft's wireless controller for the XBOX 360

    My first experience with a Microsoft game controller was way back when sound cards had game ports (back during the days of ISA cards and PCI ports were just being phased in). It was a Sidewinder gamepad, and it was probably the best controller (I still think it's a lot better than many controllers released today). They would eventually lose my loyalty upon the release of the XBOX. Granted, their hands were tied when it came to the size of the "Duke" (I read that no one was willing to manufacture smaller boards for them). I always made fun of my college buddies who owned an XBOX because of that controller.

    Last year, my brother-in-law bought my kids an XBOX One, and I was glad to see that their controllers were back to being high-quality with such a perfect fit in my hands -- on the outside at least (more below). And my first experience with an XBOX 360 controller was this past Sunday. Upon opening it up to clean it, I was pleasantly surprised how well this controller was designed, and am beginning to think they are even better than the design of the Sony Dualshock controllers.

    I have been mostly a Playstation gamer and grew to love the Dualshocks from Sony, but I hated the fact that their controllers used conductive film (probably due to the pressure sensitive analog buttons, although the DS4 does not have pressure sensitive buttons and yet still has conductive film). Moreover, the DS2's and DS3's have their rumble units soldered onto the board, making maintenance a huge PITA. On the other hand, the XBOX 360 controller has actual headers/connectors for the rumble units. No more broken wires and re-soldering when cleaning my controller! I was disappointed to see that they did away with this for the XBOX One controllers. I also like the assembly for the trigger buttons which MS also did away with when moving to the One. This one is somewhat of a toss up though. They are much sturdier, but I imagine that replacing them would be much more difficult when compared to, say, the Dualshock triggers.

    Anyway, I'm really glad to finally have my hands on an XBOX 360. I'll be on the lookout for 3 more wireless controllers!

    submitted by /u/hanst3r
    [link] [comments]

    was going through my drawer of old things and i found this gem!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    People say GameStop sucks, but...I just got all this for 6 bucks! (Trilogy Complete)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Gotta love CeX (Europe)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Which 360 should I buy?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    So I've been wanting to buy a 360 for offline games as my internet is really bad. The thing is however I've been stuck on deciding with the E or the S. Which one should I buy????

    submitted by /u/Have_a_nice_everyday
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    How do I buy the full version of a game? Lots of games simply give me a blank space. Is this a bug? Thanks!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I keep getting this error messages whenever I try to load up an indie game. Is there any way to fix this? Or did Xbox discontinue indie games?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Hi lovely people i found that in a local store with a very acceptable price, disc is like not other 360 games, is this legit?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Always get this picture when I try to download a game anyone know how to fix

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Should I get these four games for 10 bucks?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Dead Island: Riptide, Homefront, Mass Effect, & The Last Remnant...

    Which one's the worst out of the bunch? Riptide?

    submitted by /u/IOnlyEndOnce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment