• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Xbox - Does anyone else have this problem when viewing Xbox 360 games in the store? This has been like this for years now. There is a colored bar under all the game covers. The color changes depending on my profiles selected color.

    Xbox - Does anyone else have this problem when viewing Xbox 360 games in the store? This has been like this for years now. There is a colored bar under all the game covers. The color changes depending on my profiles selected color.


    Does anyone else have this problem when viewing Xbox 360 games in the store? This has been like this for years now. There is a colored bar under all the game covers. The color changes depending on my profiles selected color.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I found a glitch

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Mic Audio not picked up in captures

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I took some captures playing 3v3. In some of the clips, their mic when they talk is picked up after I kill them etc. I can't hear myself in any of the clips. Most of the later clips I took you can no longer hear the enemy after you kill them even though they're talking. Even in the post game lobby where people talk smack, I can't hear them in the capture. The mic audio is the reason I captured it. Does anyone know how to fix this?? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thundergrb77
    [link] [comments]

    my brand new thrustmaster tmx is making this noise when i turn it on!!! Please help

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Call of Duty: Warzone - Official Trailer

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    why did xbox stop making original xbox games backwards compatible, they only added like 10 games from the OG xbox

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Xb1 Won't Play Disc Games

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Whenever I put in a disc the thing doesn't even recognize that there's a disc there. Not even a "clean your disc" pop-up. It's done this with many of my games and I've made sure they're clean. Sometimes it doesn't spit the disc back out too

    submitted by /u/HeatProofToe
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone wanna play?

    I play: Minecraft, Fortnite, Ark

    Msg your IGN down below

    ❗ Xbox mods.... please do not take this down... ❗

    submitted by /u/Guthanger123
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass question

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    My gamepass will expire on the 11th. If I let it expire and then buy 1 year of gold. Can I convert it to gamepass for cheap?

    Can't find a good answer by googling. Might be a problem converting since I have already owned gamepass

    submitted by /u/emalemPSX
    [link] [comments]

    Capture transferring

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I have some Xbox captures (pictures and videos) that I would like to transfer to my phone. What is the best way to do that? Through the Xbox app?

    submitted by /u/j0hnsolo3926
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys play your own music on Xbox One?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I have a bunch of my own MP3s that I'd like to listen to while I'm playing games. I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for how to do this, like suggested apps, a music server, etc.

    submitted by /u/caesarstemper
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance to install PC UWP app on Xbox

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    I want to install one UWP app that's only available in Microsoft Store for PC to my Xbox, any chance to do that?

    submitted by /u/Zezeljko
    [link] [comments]

    Bug not connecting?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    So I was on my Xbox about 1 hour ago and I kept it on and I see both controllers were off so I turned tried to the wired one on by replugging it back in and holding down the Xbox guide logo and it did not work ( controller brand is Power A) then I try other controller it is wireless and I tried syncing it did not work ( controller brand Xbox/ Microsoft came with Xbox) then I tried my last controller did not work it was the same as the 2ed black controller came with Xbox any tips btw I am super close to Xbox. it's not connected to another Xbox. and I tried fresh batties in Xbox wireless Xbox controller. my Xbox name is bruh poopp if you need that. Thank you!
    edit: when I try to turn on the wireless controller it just keeps blinking grey to white so when I try to sync it does nothing had Xbox for 6 years know how to sync :)

    submitted by /u/--NoSteam--
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass on pc, error while trying to download a game

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I started installing a game and then went and pushed install on another game thinking it would just queue it up. It instead interrupted the first install and now any time i try to install it i get an error. Any ideas on how i can work around this garbage app?

    submitted by /u/myerr21
    [link] [comments]

    What is The best DNS code i can use in The middle east region?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Pls help with Minecraft

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I wanna play with my friend but I can't. I have no idea how to change my privacy settings without an actual Xbox console. Can someone pls give me a step by step walk through of how to do this on the official website?

    submitted by /u/CursedMidget
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I bought replacement buttons for my controller - why is one of the ABXY buttons slightly longer than the rest?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/Capstick97
    [link] [comments]

    Can you put Xbox One Thumbsticks on the 360 controller?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Free 14 Day Trial of Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Just got a xb1x, haven’t played since OG xbox, what good games have I missed out on?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    What exclusives (or not) do you guys recommend? I barely played PS3 and didn't even have an Xbox so I'm literally open to anything. Also sorry for annoying noob question

    submitted by /u/Truumuuu
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Controller S2 Mapping

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Broke down and got an Elite Controller for my FPS games. Enjoying the features except that I bought the controller primarily to help me toggle between reflex and scope on hybrid scopes. Currently playing COD MW and when using a hybrid scope, you toggle by pressing the left thumb stick. Problem is when I play, I tend to press the left thumb stick when I sprint. I've attempted to remap the left thumb stick press to the dpad without success. I use the Xbox accessories app and it seems simple enough... What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/MikeHillyard
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox disconnecting devices

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    So I have a Xbox one and it keeps disconnecting my turtle beach wireless headset and my Xbox one elite controller series two randomly. I can't turn them off then back on and I can't re-connect them I have to manually reset the Xbox by holding the power button. Has this happened to any one else and if so is there a fix because it's really annoying

    submitted by /u/sTaTiiCz_Ryder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment