• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Great mini haul all this for £9

    Xbox 360 - Great mini haul all this for £9


    Great mini haul all this for £9

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I've been looking for this one for a while: The Simpsons Game sealed $20 Canadian

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Pretty nice find, as far as I can tell. (Details in comment)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 split screen on halo reach

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I'm an Xbox noob so idk how to play split screen online. My account has Xbox live gold membership but my cousin's doesn't. Can't he sign in as a second player on my account instead of having to use a whole different account or what? I need assistance 😐

    submitted by /u/Demonnx__
    [link] [comments]

    I need help!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Alright I need help

    Okay so today I got my hard drive for my Xbox 360 to play JSRF and Sonic Heroes however even after connecting the hard drive and adding in a Ethernet cable to my 360 it still gives me the message "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." Does anyone have a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/Gren_13
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to hop on Cod4?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Trying to populate some lobbies. Just me and this matched player rn on tdm

    submitted by /u/rubberduck774
    [link] [comments]

    I need help i have been trying to play a few original xbox games on my 360 it says it is not supported and an update to support this game may be available.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    What’re the best DLC-free 360 games?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    In the mood for more pure experiences. So what springs to mind? Also, wouldn't it be beautiful if the games of today started looking down on DLC? Like, I don't know, quirky developers could stick a DLC-free tag on their product. Would be incredible.

    P.S. I know that that'll never happen!

    submitted by /u/IOnlyEndOnce
    [link] [comments]

    Yoo need help trying to re download MVC1 on my 360...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Am I still able to find a way to re download games I have purchased off xbox 360 that are not available on the market still?

    submitted by /u/RACERX7o7
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of power cord do I need for this

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    (I know it's a bad photo) I can't go to my profile on my 360! ( I connected to wifi if this has anything to do with it)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I have tried everything I can and I can't get jsrf running on my xbox 360. (Its the jsrf/sega gt 2000 combo disc), could anyone help?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Found my old xbox 360 controller, any way I can clean this?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I woke up in the middle of the night to hear a loud whirring sound, it was coming from my xbox (obviously) which had been off since yesterday. So i unplugged it and plugged it back in, but it wont turn on I've tries multiple outlets and still nothing.

    submitted by /u/Skyrimnurd22
    [link] [comments]

    G920 controller support

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Does anybody know what mod or universal controller usb thing i can use to connect my g920 wheel to the 360 i want to play forzamotorsport 3 and 4 but it's really boring with a controller and want to use my wheel or am i going to have to buy a wheel that supports the 360

    submitted by /u/va6405
    [link] [comments]

    Slow/Laggy Xbox 360 Guide?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Anyone encountered this recently? Sometimes when I open the 360 guide it loads really slowly and it is really laggy to navigate the menus. Not talking about the dashboard; that still moves fine. I'm strictly referring to the "Guide". Only thing that fixes it is restarting the console. I notice it frequently after I launch a game that needs a title update. After the update is applied, more often than not this problem happens. Could it be because of a failing HDD or is this a system-wide problem?

    submitted by /u/UnnyBolt
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    So I've been reading that I can play my Xbox 360 thru my Xbox One which I was able to do last night 🙌🏾

    Now can someone answer this for me...Can I stream what I'm playing without connecting a capture card and PC/laptop, when I tried last night my twitch and mixer wasn't picking up what I was playing even I could see on the TV that they were broadcasting 😔

    Any help🙏🏾

    submitted by /u/Bishop848
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment