• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Just got FF13 Console for £23! And it’s still on it’s NXE dashboard!

    Xbox 360 - Just got FF13 Console for £23! And it’s still on it’s NXE dashboard!


    Just got FF13 Console for £23! And it’s still on it’s NXE dashboard!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Yet another haul of rare, semi-rare and common games for xbox 360 - continuation...

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Is there a way for modded Xbox 360s to play games which had their servers shut down?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Are there servers for modded 360s to play older gamrs on?

    submitted by /u/GamingTheSystem2016
    [link] [comments]

    Rick rolled Microsoft

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    I changed my gamer picture to Rick Astley and it said "you've been rick rolled" on the side and Microsoft reviews all gamer pictures before they show on your profile so I just rick rolled Microsoft

    submitted by /u/nonxgaming
    [link] [comments]

    I need your help

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Is there a way you can record xbox 360 games with your phone or a screen recording app?

    submitted by /u/cdhelt1225
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Can you play ntsc j games on ntsc u/c console?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Power cable

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Hi I live in the uk and I was given an Xbox 360 elite, I have everything I need other than the 2 pin kettle type lead that connects to the power brick from the plug socket, would it be safe to use a 3 pin connector instead of the 2 pin cable? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wilhood
    [link] [comments]

    Weird dashboard update popup

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    So at some point after the latest dashboard update, when I power on my Xbox 360 and the sign in page with the avatars loads, a popup appears:

    Update Available A system update is available for this game. Do you want to apply the update now?

    This is really strange because A) I already did the update and B) I'm not in a game. I'm just on the dashboard. It comes up the very moment the sign in screen appears.

    If I press A for OK, the screen goes black for a couple seconds and then just reloads the sign in screen and the 360 appears to function as normal.

    Some info: Xbox 360 Slim 250GB Dashboard: 2.0.17559.0

    Xbox Live Connection test is ok, but I keep getting a Service Alert every day for Live Status, subsection "Service."

    Any help or ideas?

    submitted by /u/KingForevalone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment