• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Update to the dusty xbox yesterday. All cleaned up (apart for some oxidised metal) new thermal paste as well as the dvd drive fully working and reading games. Ready for a new home :)

    Xbox 360 - Update to the dusty xbox yesterday. All cleaned up (apart for some oxidised metal) new thermal paste as well as the dvd drive fully working and reading games. Ready for a new home :)


    Update to the dusty xbox yesterday. All cleaned up (apart for some oxidised metal) new thermal paste as well as the dvd drive fully working and reading games. Ready for a new home :)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Just as Microsoft intended...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Since I'll probably be spending more time inside, I picked up this bundle! Only 80$ at Gamestop��

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Tearing apart my devkit to fix an E68 error, what do I find? Sneaky, sneaky M$FT... Simply covering the PIX port

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Some freeze bs

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Me and my older brothers 360 is life. Problem is were getting a freezing issue. At first, I thought it was the fact he plays fallout new vegas for 2+ hours on end. But then I was playing Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 and then the game lagged hard and completely fucking froze. If this is something I can fix let me know because I don't want to deal with another red ring of death.

    submitted by /u/special_fmv
    [link] [comments]

    Found this in my old wallet! Enjoy

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Picked up Splinter Cell: Conviction for 1€ and it came with this pre-order comic book. I don’t think it’s rare but it’s a nice deal!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Need help fixing my battery pack.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Is there any way to disable HDCP when playing DVDs?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I'm using an HDMI to DVI adapter to play stuff on a monitor, when it was simply HDMI - HDMI there wasn't an issue where I'd run into HDCP. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Tyler630
    [link] [comments]

    Portable fat 360

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I have an extra Xbox 360 (the fat one) and I thought it would be fun to convert it into a portable console as it is something me and my friends have discussed a bit.

    However I find it hard to find any guides on converting a fat Xbox 360. Does anyone by chance have a guide on doing such a conversion?

    submitted by /u/Kirarobotto
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy a Xbox 360?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    So i have also a ps3 but I've seen used Xbox 360 consoles with games for less than 60€ and I am wondering if i should get one even tho i have a ps3

    submitted by /u/thempario
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something i should do to send a message to a friend with my new e-mail?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I changed my e-mail(outlook) to g-mail for my Microsoft account. When i use my 360, is there something i should do to keep sending messages to game friends or should i just text it as i normally do?

    submitted by /u/Michael-Townley
    [link] [comments]

    One > Switch (Docked) > 360 > Switch (Handheld) > Wii U. Now the Wii U has a greater GPU bandwidth than the Switch or 360, and it has more RAM than the 360. On everything else though, it leaves much to be desired.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Check out this cool sub Reddit.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    As there aren't many working Xenons left, someone has made r/XenonBoys for working Xenons.

    submitted by /u/SeriouslyFishyOk
    [link] [comments]

    Redoing XBOX 360 thermal paste; took me a long time to get rid of the original substance (it felt like a mix of glue and thermal paste with the texture of a thermal pad)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Second time posting with more details and my xbox is modded its an rgh but you guys think it's a software issue?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment