• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Xbox - Finla Fantasy XV Royal Edition and Wolfenstein Youngblood just arrived to gamepass

    Xbox - Finla Fantasy XV Royal Edition and Wolfenstein Youngblood just arrived to gamepass


    Finla Fantasy XV Royal Edition and Wolfenstein Youngblood just arrived to gamepass

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Can´t wait to have more FF games

    ( sorry, I misspelled the title )

    submitted by /u/Le1jona
    [link] [comments]

    14 days trial game pass

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Xbox game pass reveal 02/06

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Does someone know when the mixer Livestream about Xbox game pass will happen, at what time ?

    submitted by /u/brenoenc
    [link] [comments]

    Original xbox booted up after 14 years. Now my young siblings can play games I played at their age.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    10 games you want remastered

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

    What are games, any number of them, released between 2000 and 2009 that you want remastered on Xbox one x and next gen graphics and console? The games I would want to see remastered are: Assassin's Creed 1, Assassin's Creed II, Halo 3, the original COD, Gears of War 2, Saints Row 1, COD 2, World at War

    submitted by /u/FarahZiva27
    [link] [comments]

    Can't sell it, can't use it either. So here you go. Comment if it worked

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Community Xbox?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    I am in charge of a chess club, which has an open playing floor. My boss recently bought 8 xbox set ups with tv, Xbox, controllers, etc. included. He didn't seem to have much of a plan on what to do with this or how to monetize it.

    What would you like in your neighborhood? What would you pay to use our equipment? Free play nights? Rent it out for groups of friends to play together? Find a esports team that need practice space? Any other ideas?

    What should we do?

    submitted by /u/ummtigerwoods
    [link] [comments]

    Can Someone help this add on for mw isn’t working I cannot play the game

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    The first Bleeding Edge Beta starts next week!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Final Fantasy 15 comes to gamepass today,They really weren’t lying about February being a good month

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Edit: it's the Royal Edition

    submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis
    [link] [comments]

    Hey has anyone got this message from xbox live because I remember preordering cod:me and it going through and charging my card

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    XBOX ONE S problem

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:54 PM PST

    HI I have problem with my one s , sometimes it loses signal on TV for 3 seconds I think never more or less. Its brand new have enough space to breathe, no smoking no dust house cleaned. Original hdmi cable from Microsoft.
    Could it be TV and some settings . It doesn't bother me so much just asking what is going on

    Happens everytime when I play 4+ hours , although I use it for yt and spotify

    submitted by /u/krizanex
    [link] [comments]

    Free Play Days: Dead by Daylight, Secret Neighbor and Surviving Mars

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Can’t join party or game of recent/friends

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    When I go to someones gamercard who hasn't added me back, like a recent player or well anyone who isn't my friend and i'm theirs., It's just all grey and nothing happens when i click on them. But if i'm on gta 5 and go to leaderboards I can join thru that but if I click gamercard I can't join them. What can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Elliot98022
    [link] [comments]

    Can't sign in on XBOX.com anymore to View friends, achievements, videos!?!?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

    The XBOX app is the only thing I can use to view everything BUT its still extremely glitchy and full of bugs. I use to be able to join parties through the phone with no problem, now I have to wait for my friend to invite me. Also for the the webpage, anyone else notice they have deleted the page to access this?

    submitted by /u/albomon
    [link] [comments]

    It works

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    The store keeps saying installation stopped and to free up 147 mb and I have 66.7 gb free. Can someone tell me how to fix?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Elite Controller won’t respond or turn off

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Xbox Beta PC App Help

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Hey, so i can't create a party or join a party in the app, can't find a fix. Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/BruhEugene
    [link] [comments]

    reGamertag

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Apparently, now you can use any gamertag, it doesn't matter if that gamertag is busy and to identify you from another person with the same name, you have your own number ... the same system that Blizzard has with his nicknames ... does anyone know with security? I would change but I want to be sure because Microsoft charges you $ 15 dollars for the change in your gamertag

    submitted by /u/Feren59
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good idea

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    I'm a young kid and am Xbox till I die and soon I and doing up my bedroom so there will be a lot more room. I have seen some other collectors who have awesome collections of all the consoles and games. Would it be a good idea to start collecting now?

    submitted by /u/TheMinerWarfare
    [link] [comments]

    External Hard drive keeps shutting down my games

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Any idea why this is happening? As soon as my game boots up it suddenly shuts it down and goes back to the home screen. I should note that the game I'm currently trying to play is on the hard drive, when it goes back to the homescreen the drive notification comes up like I just plugged it in

    submitted by /u/MolochHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:19 AM PST

    I have 2 controllers on my xbox but one is broken and i can only talk through the broken one and with the other one i can just hear but not speak. How do i change it so i can talk through the good controller?

    submitted by /u/TheMachoCat
    [link] [comments]

    xbox gamepass and xbox live code that I dont need

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Gamepass: 4YRPK-76JG7-D43J9-4HG76-PPWYZ

    Live: CJJYD-CGJQR-TP2W4-93VP7-GP9FZ

    submitted by /u/ChaosPhoenix20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment