• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Xbox - 360 Flip!

    Xbox - 360 Flip!


    360 Flip!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I’ve officially switched to Xbox One X

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:43 PM PST

    This bitch is dead silent on Modern Warfare what is this witchcraft?

    submitted by /u/HalfY0
    [link] [comments]

    Final Fantasy XV, Wolfenstein Youngblood and Death Squared coming soon to Game Pass

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:05 AM PST

    So, Reddit, I feel bad, because I have all these games, but I only play a select few out of habit. I'm going to wait an hour, and the highest upvoted game will be played. Feel free to shoot me a pm and add me if you wanna play.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Phil Spencer says Amazon and Google are Xbox’s real competition

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:35 AM PST

    14 Day Trial Xbox Game Pass Code

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Bought a new controller, here's a free 14 day code for whomever claims it first...

    DHJMP-JP2CP-VCMGP-HXGCH-PCPDZ

    submitted by /u/taskmaste2
    [link] [comments]

    I found this in a game I got for a dollar. Unused. I peeled the back off and the code was smudged and unreadable

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Has anyone else been having problems with Voice Chats/Group Messages on Xbox within the last 24 hours? My friends and I can’t send group party invites or group messages in any group chat. The party part still works tho, just not messages or mass party invites. Hopefully this bug will get fixed soon

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Apparently, you shouldn't pick up your Elite S2 controller with one hand.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/9slOxfz

    Got a weird issue I've never had before in my 30+ Xbox controllers tenure. I just picked up my controller with my right hand (admittedly, I hold it in a derp way in order to not press the paddles), heard a crunching noise, looked down, and saw that the seam had popped.

    I will probably take it to the MS store, but was curious if anyone else had this issue? I'm honestly surprised it was that easy to break - I've never had a controller do that no matter how I've held it.

    I tried to gently pop it back into place with one of those blue plastic opening tools, but it immediately broke off. So, I'm not sure if the spudger was weak or the controller is just really solidly set now - I don't want to use a flathead since that may damage it further.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/THEMACGOD
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a difference between these two controllers?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    I have no clue what this is does anyone know how to fix this after hard reset my console in everything have you been connected to the internet and disconnected it in the same thing happens every time I turn it off

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I’ve heard people talk highly of Logitech PS2 controllers but I found these for Xbox. Are they good? I do like the design over the og controllers.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Recover corrupted game DVR clip

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I got a great 2 min clip but when it uploaded it is only 3 seconds long. I've restarted, reset and contacted Xbox but the best Xbox says is try contacting Activision. Is there anything I can do ?

    submitted by /u/Stevo4181
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox code used

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    On Jan 31 I bought a 25$ Xbox card off of amazon, I then find out it's already used. I contact Microsoft they tell me to contact amazon since I bought it there. Contact amazon they tell me to contact Microsoft. Then it was both companies support telling me to go to the other. I tried code redemption but the email I received was. We can't help you please contact your retailer. Which I've tried and got no help. I have yet to get my money back, anyone have any alternate solutions?

    submitted by /u/Hazardous10123
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live is suffering with a bunch of issues at the moment

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Just a heads up in case you're having issues. All of the following are borked right now: -

    • Capturing videos
    • Viewing activity feeds
    • Message notifications
    • Viewing friends lists
    • Unlocking achievements
    • Upload Studio
    • Activity-related notifications

    MS are working on it: -

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

    submitted by /u/SigmaTheDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Children of Morta

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Anyone else checked out Children of Morta on game pass?

    This is a great game!

    Rogue lite Diablo with a great story, voice over narrative and solid combat.

    submitted by /u/broneale
    [link] [comments]

    I need to connect my headphone or my earphone to my 360 console or my tv, because the controller not give my the game sound?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:45 AM PST

    This is true?

    Or possible i buy any headset converter on uk amazon?

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    I think I might be getting trolled when I create an LFG post on Xbox One

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    When I make a post, asking for help on an in game mission, people will say they are interested but when I go to invite them, their profile shows "last seen x amount of time ago", sometimes people are online but don't accept my invites.

    submitted by /u/Railman20
    [link] [comments]

    Cant sign in!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Anyone else having problems signing in today? I have tried everything and nothing works. And it's just not my console but my son's console also. Very frustrating.

    submitted by /u/studleejosh
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way I can load a USB full of movies and shows for playback on the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Is there a way I can load a USB full of movies and shows for playback on the Xbox 360?

    Looking to load up a USB drive for a buddy so he can watch shows on his x360. The majority of files these days are ".mkv" is there any way I can get them to work on an xbox 360? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lukethiel
    [link] [comments]

    Witcher 2: Assassin of kings, Xbox one?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:49 AM PST

    Having trouble accessing live on my account.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Dusted off the xb1 thought I'll play some games. Purchased gold subscription. Now when I go to play Xbox live it gives me the message 'the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live' has anyone come across this before and if so how do I get around it?

    submitted by /u/zCRT
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I just was recently thinking about trading in my Xbox 360 S 320GB for a newer Xbox One S. Should I do it now or wait a few months?

    submitted by /u/MattyMatt_LCND
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having problems signing into Live?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Haven't been able to log on for a few hours now

    submitted by /u/Taggy2087
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment