• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Lunar New Year And Artistic Adventure Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Lunar New Year And Artistic Adventure Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale Plus Lunar New Year And Artistic Adventure Sale

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Destiny 2, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and 10+ more games to xCloud today

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Does anyone know anything about this mini fridge I found while thrifting? Can’t really find anything online.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Bought Xbox 360 controller for $10 at a pawn shop, brand new

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Ah yes, true gamers (post by u/kuruakama)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Help???

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:18 AM PST

    My boyfriend went to go on Minecraft on the Windows 10 edition and it won't open/load. It kept asking for his login and every time he put it in it wouldn't do anything. He then went to try and go on the Xbox companion app and it wouldn't load either, he then went to try and go on the Microsoft store to uninstall it and it wouldn't load either. Does anyone know what's wrong? It's not his internet cause I'm talking to him on discord. Microsoft or some shiet might be down but I dunno

    submitted by /u/wickedwaifu
    [link] [comments]

    How to cancel EA Access

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:53 PM PST

    I tried it out but can't figure out how to cancel it. I am able to cancel Game Pass just fine but EA Access is difficult to get rid of. I have checked under subscriptions, went on the XBOX, went online to try to cancel it and cannot figure it out. Does anyone know how to stop EA Access from trying to renew?

    submitted by /u/Super_Mom89
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing thermal paste.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    I just replaced the thermal paste on my original xbox one and the tutorial I watched showed them only putting a small dab of the new paste on but not spreading the paste all over the heat sink. Should I have spread it out? Or is just putting a dab on it good enough.

    submitted by /u/mobbinlama
    [link] [comments]

    Roblox question

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:17 PM PST

    I'm planning on getting an XBOX at the summer. I only had a 360 I sold a year ago. So I'm buying an XB Ond S or X. I am a REALLLLY big fan of roblox and I wanna know if I can use my PC account for the XBOX version of Roblox. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AnonymousDude0613
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Xbox360 lose Live with the launch of the Xbox X series?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    With the launch of the new Xbox Series X, will Microsoft cancel the Xbox live service and Xbox live Gold for Xbox 360 as they did with the Original xbox?

    submitted by /u/Likessauro
    [link] [comments]

    Wolfenstein II (Gamepass PC) is not unlocking achievements

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    I started playing Wolfenstein II on PC with gamepass and it won't unlock achievements. It's not a problem with my PC or internet connection, because I started playing My Friend Pedro to test and I unlocked the first achievement. Anyone know what might be the problem?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Tibbysito
    [link] [comments]

    Policy between Xbox and PlayStation

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Just a quick question here. Does Xbox have a better return policy than PlayStation? Bought and played a game which I can't return even though it's having problems which they told me to contact the Publisher to which again no way of contacting. So please, does Xbox have a better policy than what PlayStation offers?

    submitted by /u/WandereOfQuestions
    [link] [comments]

    Help - XBOX account preferences not allowing permission changes

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Hello, my son is on PS4 and is trying to play Minecraft cross play with me. We have linked the Microsoft account with his minecraft so that's all fine. We keep getting the error "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is setup, review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings ". I have changed the settings there but the error message still persists despite changing and pressing adjust in the privacy settings. Also, I am the parent account and he is the child account. Can anyone help us, thank you.

    submitted by /u/ItsVwhatTheHeck
    [link] [comments]

    What new Company do you want Microsoft and stadia to buy so that they can matter as platforms?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Xbox Game Pass: 14 Day Trial Giveaway

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Guess my favorite pizza and I'll PM you the code.

    I don't have an Xbox so I have no use for it.

    submitted by /u/Puppy_Coated_In_Beer
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with a gold subscription card when I've already got Ultimate Game Pass?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Hi folks! I've been a gold subscriber since the early days, and I was psyched to upgrade to the ultimate version for the extra access to the games and PC cross play. I got a gift card for a year of Xbox Gold--what do I do with it now? Can I put it towards a partial payment of the Ultimate Game Pass?

    submitted by /u/qmechan
    [link] [comments]

    Scuf controller not working.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Boyfriends scuf controller shocked him when he plugged it in to charge it and now it won't do anything. He has had it less than 2 weeks. What can we do to fix it or has anyone else had these issues??

    submitted by /u/Aim2Please523
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I was just wondering, if you already have an active xbox live gold and you redeem another one (game pass ultimate) does it add up or does it restart the gold subscription?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Any easy way to repair the button on my controller?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Not sure if this is the best sub to post my question in cos it's not a branded Xbox controller - it's one that I bought as a replacement off Amazon. Had it about a month and it's worked alright but already the "springiness" in the A button has worn out.

    Tried searching on Google for answers, and there are guides for fixing stuck buttons with rubbing alcohol, but my A button isn't 'sticky'. If I press the X/Y/B buttons down, I can still feel a "click" between them being up/unpressed and down/pressed. I don't feel this with the A button, so I think I need to insert a spring inside the button or something.

    At the moment it's pretty much unusable since the button sticks on when I wanna tap it lightly, and won't always register a new press unless I take my thumb fully off the button between taps. It's only been about 5 weeks since I bought the controller - smart thing to do would probably be just to try and return it to the seller and get a new (different) one, but sending it back sounds like a hassle (especially as I discarded whatever box/packaging it came in) so I'm wondering if there's an easy way to get inside it and jam a spring underneath the button.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Pesto_Power
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Series 2 Endless Disconnect

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    So tired of this endless disconnect whenever using my Elite Series 2 on my Xbox one S...

    Seems pointless to try to replace as many posts and responses indicate replacement units disconnect as well.

    for $180 USD this is freaking ridiculous

    submitted by /u/NPalumbo89
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Companion App Issue on iPhone

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:44 AM PST

    I recently got a new phone and tried logging into the App on IOS and when I put in the email I typed in the wrong address. Now whenever I I try to log in it only uses the incorrect address. There is an option that says "typo in your email address? Click here" but the click here is always greyed out and doesn't let me click on it. Anyone have a solution to fix it?

    submitted by /u/hashtagtrucklover
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a program on PC that detects button actions for Xbox controllers?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    So some context is that I recently bought Razor's, Microsoft licensed, Xbox One Wolverine Tournament Edition controller and started using it to play Apex Legends. After 6 hours my Y button started acting strange as holding and tapping it didn't hide or switch my weapons. I wanted to know if it was an issue due to if i was lagging or if it's a mechanical problem so I've been meaning to search for a program that detects button actions so I can confirm if its the controller or something else intervening my actions. This is critical for me because all FPS games I own use Y to switch weapons and I don't want to have a bad experience when I play competitively.

    Amazon Link to Controller I'm referring: https://www.amazon.com/Razer-Wolverine-Tournament-Remappable-Multi-Function-Controller/dp/B076ZC7KQM/ref=sr_1_1?crid=30IS7A75DH6S2&keywords=xbox%2Bone%2Bwolverine%2Bcontroller&qid=1579616269&sprefix=xbox%2Bone%2Bwolv%2Caps%2C204&sr=8-1&th=1

    Edit: Grammer

    submitted by /u/TC219
    [link] [comments]

    Question about how long I should leave the Xbox one on?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:27 AM PST

    About to go somewhere that'll take a 1 hour and a half to get to before I can get to a local Starbucks to do school on my laptop and then would gamestream from my tablet cause I'm addicted to Witcher 3 so I'm wondering if it's wise to just leave my Xbox one one for approximately 3 or four hours, keep in mind on free days I usually use it for more than that but that's thing I'm playing on it instead of just leaving it on.

    On summary I wanna know if I can leave the Xbone on for a little more than four hours plus I'll probably turn the Xbox off when I leave the Starbucks

    submitted by /u/AhegaoKaiju
    [link] [comments]

    Free Xbox Live Gold for 14 days if someone wants it (it should work) cause I got no use for it

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Is the white controller worse than the black? I have a 1 month old xbox S, and the controller was defective on the A button. After the replacement, now I have problem with Y button. My black controller from xbox X is just fine :( What is going on? IS the black more sensible on the ABXY?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Hey channel,

    So I bought a XBOX S for my girlfriend and a XBOX X for me, at the same day.
    My black controller from XBOX X is working just fine.
    But her white controller from XBOX S, comes with the A button defective.

    Basically, if you press half of the button, or even 1/4 of the button, the A was not working... I tested on my black controller, and it really works (Feels like the black controller is way more sensible on the buttons)

    After issue the RMA, they ship another controller... Now I can press the A and it workes, but the problem is happening on the Y.

    What should I do?
    Can you test you controller, and try to press very very slowly the buttons, and try to press half of it, or 1/4 of it (just at the corner, not at the middle)

    submitted by /u/radicalrj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment