• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!


    Tech Tuesday!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite you all to discuss any tech peripherals you have, are thinking of getting, have some questions about or need a recommendation.

    This is the place to chat about monitors, TVs, headphones, hard drives and any other peripherals to plug your Xbox One into.

    For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X prototype LEAKED.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Left bumper broke on my elite controller. When I released I couldn’t fix it, I decided to give it a different purpose. This hangs on my wall now.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Obsidians outer worlds won goty at the New York video game awards

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Mortal Kombat Kollection listed for rating in Europe

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Xcloud has new games like Destiny 2, & Civilization VI & more.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    New battlefront 2 update will let you play as bb8 and bb9e

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Doom Eternal is like Evil Dead 2 made on an Avengers-sized budget

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Halo Reach in 4K is such a treat.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Just finished the Halo Reach (MCC) campaign. If you have an Xbox One X, a 4K TV, or a 4K capable PC/monitor, I cannot recommend it enough.

    I previously played the port of the 360 version, and I rarely, if ever, replay games again, but I am so glad this game got the 4K treatment. Halo Reach is so special and absolutely deserves it, and it really takes the already sublime experience to another level.

    Unfortunately, it seems that not a whole lot of people are playing it for whatever reason, as I received rare acheivements for simply completing levels and finishing the game.

    If you're out there and haven't revisited Halo Reach yet, go for it! It's amazing!

    submitted by /u/EnterTheGoldenAge
    [link] [comments]

    7th sector coming to Xbox February 4th

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Modern Warfare 3

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    I've seen videos on YouTube about people playing Modern Warfare 3 on the xbox, and seeing its backwards compatible I bought the game and proceeded to join a game. It keeps me waiting in the multiplayer lobby with no games found. Is there a fix to this or does this game not work on multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/TAINTFOREST
    [link] [comments]

    What is one achievement that is keeping you from 100%ing a game?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Shamelessly stolen from the PS4 subreddit. What is one (or a couple) achievement that has eluded you in a game that you would otherwise have every achievement in?

    submitted by /u/FidelAsstro
    [link] [comments]

    Get two Sea of Thieves gifts by playing the Legends of the Sea update before tomorrow

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    For the few that are interested, the upcoming Zombie Army 4: Dead War will have M+K support!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Daybreak Games restructures into three studios

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Bless Unleashed server stress test - Jan 30th - Feb 3rd

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    xCloud Achievements Spreadsheet

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    I've put together a wee spreadsheet of all the games on xCloud and their achievement details.

    Heads up, I absolutely half-arsed this but some might find it helpful as TrueAchievements haven't updated their's with the new additions yet and I do love a good spreadsheet for my tracking.

    SPREADSHEET

    All the data is taken from TrueAchievements (check out their xCloud page here).

    The spreadsheet shows the following.

    • TA Score - Difficulty of achievements (the higher, the harder).
    • Completed - Percentage of tracked gamers that have 100% completed the game.
    • GamerScore - Total GamerScore, inc' DLC (worth noting as DLC is not often included with xCloud).l
    • Achievements - Total Achievements, inc' DLC (worth noting as DLC is not often included with xCloud).
    • Unlocked by 50% - Number of achievements completed by 50% or more of tracked gamers (easy smash & grab achievements usually).
    • Est' Time - Estimated time it takes to complete based on gamer's estimates.

    Bloody love TrueAchievements.

    submitted by /u/AllAlexi
    [link] [comments]

    Dirt Rally 2.0 on Game Pass is an absolute blast.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I've been dumping hours into this game. It's challenging and pretty unforgiving at times but its almost refreshing in that sense. I haven't come across many games with a learning curve such as the Dirt Rally titles, but I am in love. I've been using the Logitech G920 wheel with gated shifter attachment (previously used the Thrustmaster Xbox wheel) and every race is a white knuckle adrenaline rush.

    The game can get frustrating due to its unforgiving nature (vehicle damage, recovery and repair penalties, and limited number of restarts) but it makes having a clean run that much more rewarding.

    Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys racing games, especially if you have a racing wheel to go with it.

    submitted by /u/Scarrumba
    [link] [comments]

    [Tech] Xbox one not reading disc

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:49 PM PST

    When i insert the disc, dosen't even say disc can't be read it justs dosen't read, anyone know whats wrong, im planning to open my xbox up

    submitted by /u/NeliFPT
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox one refuses to take a disc in

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    This happened after I got a disc stuck and I used the paper clip method to get it out. Now it seems the sucking mechanism is completely gone and whenever I press the eject button it makes a louder than usual whir noise and then silence. Any help would be appreciated as I've had this Original fat black Xbox one since 2015 and I wanna see how long I can make it last

    submitted by /u/Flipadoodles
    [link] [comments]

    Adjust mic sensitivity?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Can I test and adjust the sensitivity of my mic? I can do this on my PS4....

    Pls don't mention the mic monitor slide, that is unrelated.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/SneakyToaster17
    [link] [comments]

    This is the only button I can interact with. It goes to a blank games and apps menu with no text or images

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Getting real tired of my games not starting up half the time

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Playing on X1X and I've done multiple hard resets. It seems whenever I load up a game, especially Halo MCC, there's like a 40% chance that it just doesn't work. Won't matter how many times I try to restart the game, I always have to do a hard reset to fix it. Once I'm playing everything is fine.

    submitted by /u/ktsmith91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment