• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Xbox One - The kinect was so revolutionary that my research lab still uses them

    Xbox One - The kinect was so revolutionary that my research lab still uses them


    The kinect was so revolutionary that my research lab still uses them

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    New Xbox One Features Rolling Out to Insiders Ahead of the February Update

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Resident Evil 3 Remake Steelbook Edition Art

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Madden 20 in EA Access Vault

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    We Are 343 Industries - Youtube

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Fable Heroes now available with GwG.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Apex Legends season 04 - Assimilation launch trailer!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    TT Isle of Man now available to download for Games With Gold.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Fable Fortune shutting down servers on March 4th

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Fable Heroes is now available to download for Games With Gold. Make sure it says it’s free when checking out because sometimes have to log out and log back in to see the free price.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Server Infrastructure Test Begins Today (1/30)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Top 15 Most Iconic Xbox Games (with BrownMan and Ryan McCaffrey) - Kinda Funny Gamescast

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Complusion Games is hiring for its next IP

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    D&D maker Wizards of the Coast announces game studio with BioWare vets

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Who saved Rare?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:52 AM PST

    New Dying Light Shu warrior bundle. For Chinese New Year

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Sales from Bethesda Store for the next 24 hours will be donated to the Australian Red Cross to help the relief efforts following the catastrophic fires across the country.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Xbox sometimes turns itself

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    So, the past few weeks my xbox has been turning itself on randomly, ive checked and I know for a fact that my wheel was turned off and my controller wasnt on. Is this just a glitch with the OneS or is it just a sign of age with my console?

    submitted by /u/BP-Ultimate98
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one S fan powers on and off

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Main fan spins up when inserting the power cord, console beeps when power button is pressed then almost immediately shuts off can someone please tell me how to fix it? I've tried power cycle multiple times and it won't stay on long enough to hard reset.

    submitted by /u/ixMnstr
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this means?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:11 PM PST

    My Xbox doesn't load

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:28 PM PST

    I have had this Xbox one for over a year now (but I did get it used so it wasn't brand new when I got it) and for some reason whenever I turn it on it won't get past the green boot up screen. I have already tried keeping it unplugged for days now and turning it on but it doesn't seem to work. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/looking_for_MEMES
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play gamepass offline

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    So I'm having this problem where if I'm offline, I cannot play gamepass games, with the message "Sign in or renew the subscription" showing. I'm signed into my profile with an active gamepass account. This is a new Xbox one, I have it set to home consile, I never had this problem before, someone please help bc I lose Internet all the time where I live and I just wanna play some Rage 2!

    submitted by /u/tacocravr
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect soundbar/xbox to monitor?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Been trying to get my soundbar hooked up with my new monitor to take advantage of Dolby atmos. Just can't get picture to come out. Using (chg70) monitor and (N850) soundbar, tried xbox to soundbar-sound bar to monitor where audio works but no picture. Xbox to monitor-soundbar to monitor, picture but no audio.

    Optical can be an option but hdmi is the only option for dolby atmos, anyone with a monitor able to hook up their soundbar and xbox?

    submitted by /u/sovietpandas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment