• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday

    Xbox One - Friend Request Friday


    Friend Request Friday

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Hello Xbox One fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. Are you looking for some friends to game with? Post below with your Gamertag and a few of your favorite titles to see if anyone would like to join you!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a controller that has these bits around the analog sticks as rubber so its quiet when the stick touches the edge. There should just be a 'stealth controller' where all the buttons and sticks are silent.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Left 4 Dead 3 Is 'Absolutely' Not Currently in the Works, Valve Says

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    The Division 2 seems to be coming to Xbox Game Pass.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Rumor: The Order: 1886 sequel could be headed to PS5 and Xbox Series X, if leaked teases are right.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:05 PM PST

    CD Projekt RED admit they will likely be making their devs crunch to get Cyberpunk done by September, despite the criticism they've received in the past for it. "To some degree yes, to be honest"

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:12 AM PST

    PSA: It's good to check your app permissions and remove any you don't use.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    I went through mine today and cleared a bunch. If you go to your MS account and log in...

    visit this page - https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/

    Scroll down and on the right is 'Apps and Services'. In there you can see all the apps that are accessing your data.

    submitted by /u/HeftyPart
    [link] [comments]

    microsoft store down

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:00 PM PST

    anyone has the same error code 0x00000190 when you open the microsoft store on xbox? help please

    submitted by /u/Aleks111PL
    [link] [comments]

    Hunt: Showdown - Cross-play announced as future content for Xbox and PS4 as well as a new PVE solo mode and a new map.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    5 games leaving Game Pass soon including Resident Evil 4 and The Division

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Best Couch Co-op Games?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Just got a xbox one and was looking at getting some games to play co-op with my girlfriend (who isn't that good at games). Already downloaded uncooked 2 and she loves that, but was looking at other games that we could play?

    Been googling lists online but most of them recommend FPS games like borderlands and gears, but she wouldn't really like those games. Also saw a lot of people raving about Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, so will be buying that.

    But if anyone has any other recommendation that would be great, thanks.

    submitted by /u/AllCapsGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Developer AMA - Hovership Havoc is available today on Xbox One!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Hey, I'm Colby, the developer and designer at Snow Day Software from Buffalo New York. After 4 years of development, Hovership Havoc is available now on Xbox One for $9.99!

    About The Game: Hovership Havoc is a sci-fi twin stick shooter with third person boss battles. It's randomly generated with roguelite and RPG elements.

    Xbox Store Page

    Trailer

    Background: After making a countless prototypes and a few mobile games, I set my goal to make a console game in January 2016. Early on in development I was able to find two awesome 3D artist freelancers and a great local musician to work. I'm a regular software developer during the day so most of the development was done in my free time on nights and weekends. If you are interested in the development progress from day 1, I put together a video with how things evolved:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TZGgUKXJAo

    Like many of you, ever since I was young, I wanted to make a video game on a game console. So today I'm so excited to have accomplished that goal, but it certainly wasn't easy! AMA about the game, game development, software development, or anything else interesting!

    Links:

    Thanks, Colby

    submitted by /u/snowdaysoftware
    [link] [comments]

    [Tech] Anyone know a fix to my xbox displaying like this?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Exclusive: Ubisoft revamps editorial team to make its games more unique and former splinter cell dev rejoins Ubisoft

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Phil Spencer is a true gamer. He tweeted his Decade on Xbox Record.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Phil Spencer is a real gamer. His Decade on Xbox Record on True Achievements showed he played 424 games with a total gamerscore of 54,735.

    https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/1218291796037341185

    https://www.trueachievements.com/decade/621092

    I wonder how he finds the time to game as CEO of XGS.

    submitted by /u/cjeagle
    [link] [comments]

    Discover the Dark Heart of Skyrim in The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor, Coming June 2 to Xbox

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Help with Xbox one restrictions

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    My son got an Xbox one for Xmas and has logged in with a child's email and account. Thus I had to log in with my email to allow him access and adjust settings. I have removed all restrictive settings from the account (his games are in the living room so I'm always present when he plays) however he still can't access online gaming entirely or add new friends. Is there any way around this other than logging in with an adult account? Any help much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ouestdelalune
    [link] [comments]

    Downloads freeze

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:50 PM PST

    This is the 2nd time this week where I was updating ark and the update freezes on 75% and nothing fixes except uninstalling and reinstalling it is there anything I can do to keep this from happening?( my wifi is awful it takes all day)

    submitted by /u/xxvxdankmemelord69xx
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t see my games

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    So I looked around for an answer to this and couldn't find one. I'm at a relatives house atm and they don't have WiFi so I can't connect my Xbox to the internet. Not a problem I thought until I saw that not a single game I've purchased and downloaded is showing up in my games tab. All it has is a big advert for game pass. Anyone know how to fix this or if it is fixable?

    submitted by /u/King_Anodim
    [link] [comments]

    Says I own the game but won’t let me play?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:55 PM PST

    I wanted to play LEGO SW:TCS with a friend today and when I hit A to boot up the game that claims it's installed doesn't start and then I get the "dou you own this game? If you have a game duck insert it now, if you bought it online make your sure signed jn into xbox live).

    My options then are either transfer to the store or "troubleshoot" the game?

    When in the store it says I have the game installed already and I hit "play" on it and it doesn't work and the same screen pops up.

    My questions/confusions are: why if it says it's downloaded cant I play it? What is troubleshooting exactly? I'm game shared with someone, and I signed into their account after the game not working on mine (so I thought it might've been their game...but still should've been able to play on my account) (right?) Then signed into his account and switched to mine and it didn't work then as well.

    what's happening??

    submitted by /u/lukeshields42
    [link] [comments]

    I managed to get the free batman game (by the company who I thought went broke and ditched Minecraft story mode) to download to install but it’s still giving me issues. Is it ok if it won’t give a title or icon?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:51 PM PST

    Next Week on Xbox: New Games for January 21 to 24

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    What is this message? I recieved it when I tried to sign into my account?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Games with gold not downloading

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    I decided to download batman today since it's free with games with gold but no matter how many times i press download it doesn't do anything, which is weird since i downloaded styx 2 days ago just fine

    submitted by /u/DivisionAgentSamuel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment